PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION? Empty
PostSubject: LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION?   LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:36 am

OK, so i just posted 2 links then i realized they were the wrong ones, found the correct and tried to post it but the page couldn't be displayed. Still this is very important, so even though i cannot give the link you can go to youtube and type in 'breaking news! it's a lie' and click on the video uploaded by sharky734; it should be the first one on the search result page.

It's realy weird how the links dont work, it's almost like the government's controlling the Internet. Suspect

Anyway, so sorry about the inconvenience but this is the truth about the Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill a lot of ppl may be killed so if you or anyone you know lives on the coast you'll definitely need to check his out.
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION?   LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:30 pm

thanks for the warning! flower I really don't know what to think about all this.
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION?   LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:21 pm

This would concern michael try not to panic I think the oil spill has done it's worst if your on land your pretty safe it's the wildlife and the ecosystem that has suffered the
most and will take many years to recover,it's nothing new that the goverement controls the news but who controls the goverments? Oil barons.

I would'nt worry about the people around the gulf coasts everyones gonna avoid the beaches now.
But if your still concerned mention the danger in your post topic and see if you can find the link and include it in your post.. don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION?   LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:56 pm

Rogerrabbit wrote:
This would concern michael try not to panic I think the oil spill has done it's worst if your on land your pretty safe it's the wildlife and the ecosystem that has suffered the
most and will take many years to recover,it's nothing new that the goverement controls the news but who controls the goverments? Oil barons.

I would'nt worry about the people around the gulf coasts everyones gonna avoid the beaches now.
But if your still concerned mention the danger in your post topic and see if you can find the link and include it in your post.. don't worry.

That's kinda what i said above, i mentioned (i think), that i tried to post a link or two a couple times and when i clicked on them i got a search result page w/ the stupidest videos that had nothing to do w/ the GM oil spill thing. i think somebody's trying to keep the truth from society,but anyway, if anyone's onto this go to youtube and do what i mentioned. it's important, dudes.
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION?   LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION?   LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:49 pm

daemon.trances wrote:
Lemme try...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvjTBT67GAE

Thx! it works! this is the exact same link i tried to post but didnt cuz the video never showed up, it always said something like "this video contains an invalid URL" or something lame like that. hope ppl watch it while it's still there for viewing. Creepy affraid
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Life and death situation   LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:28 am

Ok, I just saw that video about the vocano drill nt bp oil spill, that makes me sick they play god with the poor and on disability to get rid of the people like they are god! They only want the beaches bk, people to die, and nt fork out money to those in need!!! I'm sorry but that's just wrong, they shld no better! Instead they get everyone in a panic. Thanx for bringing that to oir attention!!!
Back to top Go down
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION?   LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:37 pm

Christina robinson wrote:
Ok, I just saw that video about the vocano drill nt bp oil spill, that makes me sick they play god with the poor and on disability to get rid of the people like they are god! They only want the beaches bk, people to die, and nt fork out money to those in need!!! I'm sorry but that's just wrong, they shld no better! Instead they get everyone in a panic. Thanx for bringing that to oir attention!!!

ik, that's just the way communist governments operate, like they're God; hope we aren't turned into it a country like that. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Life and death situation   LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:42 pm

Amen too. That!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION?   LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION?
Page 1 of 1