PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Much Ado About Nothing...interesting Conrad Murray

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

Much Ado About Nothing...interesting Conrad Murray Empty
PostSubject: Much Ado About Nothing...interesting Conrad Murray   Much Ado About Nothing...interesting Conrad Murray Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:31 am

http://m.tmz.com/site?sid=tmz&pid=Headline.Detail&headline=5&guid=http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/05/dr-conrad-murray-shakespeare-much-ado-about-nothing/

So TMZ reported CM went to see the play "Much Ado About Nothing"

Interesting play for this man to go see, isn't it? It's even a better clue considering TMZ reported this. By the looks and how everything is fitting together, Michael should be able to return this year. I just found this piece interesting.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Much Ado About Nothing...interesting Conrad Murray   Much Ado About Nothing...interesting Conrad Murray Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:13 pm

An little act
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Much Ado About Nothing...interesting Conrad Murray   Much Ado About Nothing...interesting Conrad Murray Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:21 pm

Yeah i read this too but didn't know what to make of it...I know from time to time TMZ post about where Murray has been when he is out and about but i was thinking, why this? XD

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: Much Ado About Nothing...interesting Conrad Murray   Much Ado About Nothing...interesting Conrad Murray Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:45 pm

I went to the article on the link and the site said it was removed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Much Ado About nothing...Interesting Conrad Murray   Much Ado About Nothing...interesting Conrad Murray Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:53 am

AUGUST 23, 2010. TMZ has said Dr. Murray has court and after they are leaving and heading straight to the overpass.. Justice4Mjfans have traveld there to the overpass for a special gathering for Murray to give him a SUPRIZE, Whatever it is it won't be good! Wonder what they have planned?
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Much Ado About Nothing...interesting Conrad Murray   Much Ado About Nothing...interesting Conrad Murray Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:20 pm

Christina robinson wrote:
AUGUST 23, 2010. TMZ has said Dr. Murray has court and after they are leaving and heading straight to the overpass.. Justice4Mjfans have traveld there to the overpass for a special gathering for Murray to give him a SUPRIZE, Whatever it is it won't be good! Wonder what they have planned?

Nice wording they have...

Either a huge clue or BAM

Now that we are 7 days away from his birthday in the U.S. We should be getting major clues and I think tomorrow we will get a clue that will hint majorly when BAM is coming for the believers.
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Much Ado About nothing...Interesting Conrad Murray   Much Ado About Nothing...interesting Conrad Murray Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:46 pm

Thank you, this is giving me anxiety lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Much Ado About Nothing...interesting Conrad Murray   Much Ado About Nothing...interesting Conrad Murray Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Much Ado About Nothing...interesting Conrad Murray
Page 1 of 1