PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!!

Go down 
+4
BehindTheMask
PaTcHWoRK
Dirty Diana
KingIsAlive
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!!   Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:29 pm

I am sorry I am doing this from an iPod touch but I found something that may have been put on here, I don't know but I am positive MJ is his "Dr." ! Take a look at this picture of Conrad. Zoom in on about the middle of his forehead and you can see MJ's eyes!!!

http://www.popcrunch.com/michael-jackson-doctor-conrad-murray-documentary/
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!!   Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:33 pm

i can't say the same thing....we all saw murray at court cases etc and we know he exists! It's not the same like Cassandra-Gretchen Sims about whom we don't know if she exists...
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!!   Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:36 pm

But this pic shows it Diana..
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!!   Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:48 pm

photoshop,photoscape....technology is very advanced...
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!!   Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:08 pm

-.-
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!!   Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:20 pm

I'm afraid it's a Photoshop, if Michael's eyes are in the position of Murray's forehead, it would be very difficult to remove the rest of Michael and add Murray on top, never mind making him move.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1222402435
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!!   Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:23 pm

Hmm whatever someone just delete this topic then
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!!   Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:38 pm

PaTcHWoRK wrote:
I'm afraid it's a Photoshop, if Michael's eyes are in the position of Murray's forehead, it would be very difficult to remove the rest of Michael and add Murray on top, never mind making him move.

see... Razz

Hey Brett,don't worry! Anyone has the right to say his/her opinions here...you're free to share them with us Smile
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!!   Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:10 pm

Thank you alot for making a such post. I had some "fun" on Photoshop.

This is what I got, from a serious photshop edit.

Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! Mj_mig10

Nose profile is perfect match, the distance between nose and mouth, and the mouth curve. Draw conclusions, I have mine. I am shocked, thanks for making this post. Made me think twice, like MJ said.. Do think TWICE!

Last edited by NortheNtoM on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!!   Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:11 pm

what do you want to underline? Conrad Murray being Michael or not?
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!!   Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:13 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
Thank you alot for making a such post. I had some "fun" on Photoshop.

This is what I got, from a serious photshop edit.

Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! Mj_mig10

That's what I'm getting at! It's a pretty good match!
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!!   Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:32 pm

Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! Weird10 You see he is whiter in the middle of the face.

Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! Weirde10 Here you see the "white middle of his face" match perfect with MJs face.

What I find strange is that they are very identical, but still Murray is aprox 200 cm tall. MJ aprox 175
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!!   Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:34 pm

thanks.that really helps.So you think Murray is or not Michael? I can't get it scratch
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!!   Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:36 pm

I believe there might be two Murrays.

In this video, I believe it could have been MJ. But the person we see, whose going to courthouse etc is the real deal.. Because he has not said a word, after what I've seen and heard, except this video.

Maybe it's just a mask. Because Murrays face does not look like a real face to me.

Everyone can wear a mask, an actor feels comfortable. Because it's his job..
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!!   Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:41 pm

Maybe I'm not so crazy afterall
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!!   Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:57 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
I believe there might be two Murrays.

In this video, I believe it could have been MJ. But the person we see, whose going to courthouse etc is the real deal.. Because he has not said a word, after what I've seen and heard, except this video.

Maybe it's just a mask. Because Murrays face does not look like a real face to me.

Everyone can wear a mask, an actor feels comfortable. Because it's his job..

I know for a fact that someone is hiding under that face....and by the looks of the eyes it's MJ because if you go and watch the video, pause it, and you can see that no Photoshop was used on it. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!!   Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:21 pm

I don't think that Mike is Dr.Murray and i cannot see the eyes on his forehead...However i can see 1 eye close to Murray's head on the dark brick behind him! Have a look and see if you can see it Surprised

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!!   Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:42 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
I don't think that Mike is Dr.Murray and i cannot see the eyes on his forehead...However i can see 1 eye close to Murray's head on the dark brick behind him! Have a look and see if you can see it Surprised

L.O.V.E

I am 100% positive this is not Conrad Murray. Just look in the really pale part of his forehead in the center.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!!   Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:46 am

Considering other things on that video...like Murray's voice...when you hear the voice,it immediately redirects you to Michael...I 100% agree with this...but the eyes etc. are still very weird things you guys are talking.

I kinda agree with Tom about there being 2 Murray's...

Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! 110

and

Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! 210

In famous crime scene they also say that Murray gave him a very small dose of Propofol which even can't be enough for a child...So they sustain the idea of Michael taking an overdose of Propofol while Murray was gone in the bathroom. Rolling Eyes That's crazy for a doctor who knows he has someone who is almost dying to go to the bathroom - _-'

This is the Famous Crime Episode I was talking about:

Famous Crime Scene always makes you say: "Poor man/woman...why those people say he/she is still alive...there is no chance"...So please don't believe the things they say there...just lies... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!!   Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:53 am

Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!!   Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:13 am

Interesting theory you might just have something, order to crack the case it's gonna take a little of our outside the box thinking, when I first saw murray's yt video I would never of guessed he is 6' +. 

plus after andromeda mentioned that Murray's is in on it, I was thinking murray could be a FBI agent because he's built like the terminator bodygard material and looks like he knows how to handle a gun.
also the thing that convinced me of the hoax was the lk dave dave interview and for me still is the strongest piece of evidence of the hoax.

It may be worth doing further comparrisons between the "2 murray's"  see if any notable difference.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!!   Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:15 am

Yes, Murray reminds me of a professional body guard.
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!!   Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:06 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
Yes, Murray reminds me of a professional body guard.

Yes that is a good thought there i mean why would a man so big want to be a doctor i think that is kind of weird. Anyway good thought everyone i still dont know what to think about this michael is murray. But great thoughts

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!!   Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:58 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:
Interesting theory you might just have something, order to crack the case it's gonna take a little of our outside the box thinking, when I first saw murray's yt video I would never of guessed he is 6' +. 

plus after andromeda mentioned that Murray's is in on it, I was thinking murray could be a FBI agent because he's built like the terminator bodygard material and looks like he knows how to handle a gun.
also the thing that convinced me of the hoax was the lk dave dave interview and for me still is the strongest piece of evidence of the hoax.

It may be worth doing further comparrisons between the "2 murray's"  see if any notable difference.

To me the biggest clue is the IMDB on Murray's documentary. Where it says MJ is directing and playing himself.
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!!   Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:39 am

Ah right! I understand now! I was getting confused with the forehead part! Yes, it is a perfect match, with a little help of CGI. Everyone knew the video quality was extremely good. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1222402435
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!!   Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next