PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conrad Murray was with Janet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Manu060662

Manu060662

Conrad Murray was with Janet Empty
PostSubject: Conrad Murray was with Janet   Conrad Murray was with Janet Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:38 pm

I found this:

http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/1100682$

This man knows no limits. No No
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: Conrad Murray was with Janet   Conrad Murray was with Janet Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:42 pm

Manu060662 wrote:
I found this:

http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/1100682$

This man knows no limits. No No

OH sorry sorry: this is the Page:
http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/1100682
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Conrad Murray was with Janet   Conrad Murray was with Janet Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:25 pm

If Michael were actually dead I highly doubt he would show up there...
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Conrad Murray was with Janet   Conrad Murray was with Janet Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Wow Manu! bounce Amazing find!! I don't suppose you know if he actually spoke to Janet do you? That would be even stranger!!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Conrad Murray was with Janet   Conrad Murray was with Janet Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:56 pm

Supprised no one even caught it on camera, if we are to consider he did murder michael yes your right he has no boundaries he's displaying faked concern & possibly even considers myself a fan/friend of the Jacksons, you recall his visit to forest lawn possibly an attempt to display a level
of repsect or remorse in the eyes of the law?, or just beyond words nasty bizzare.

However as a believer I still have hope that Murray played a role in the hoax but just incase I'm wrong about the hoax I still want tough justice served throughly on the man who murdered or neglected his duty of care to the amazing & wonderful human & greatest ever entertainer that is Michael Jackson, it's all for love.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conrad Murray was with Janet   Conrad Murray was with Janet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conrad Murray was with Janet
Page 1 of 1