PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!!

Go down 
+4
BehindTheMask
PaTcHWoRK
Dirty Diana
KingIsAlive
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!!   Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:49 am

KingIsAlive wrote:
Rogerrabbit wrote:
Interesting theory you might just have something, order to crack the case it's gonna take a little of our outside the box thinking, when I first saw murray's yt video I would never of guessed he is 6' +. 

plus after andromeda mentioned that Murray's is in on it, I was thinking murray could be a FBI agent because he's built like the terminator bodygard material and looks like he knows how to handle a gun.
also the thing that convinced me of the hoax was the lk dave dave interview and for me still is the strongest piece of evidence of the hoax.

It may be worth doing further comparrisons between the "2 murray's"  see if any notable difference.

To me the biggest clue is the IMDB on Murray's documentary. Where it says MJ is directing and playing himself.

i'm not sure but is IMDB bit like wikipedia where users submit and edit information? when I checked the murray documentary on imdb I'm sure I seen a edit button somewhere,even so still a good find.
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!!   Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:52 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:
KingIsAlive wrote:
Rogerrabbit wrote:
Interesting theory you might just have something, order to crack the case it's gonna take a little of our outside the box thinking, when I first saw murray's yt video I would never of guessed he is 6' +. 

plus after andromeda mentioned that Murray's is in on it, I was thinking murray could be a FBI agent because he's built like the terminator bodygard material and looks like he knows how to handle a gun.
also the thing that convinced me of the hoax was the lk dave dave interview and for me still is the strongest piece of evidence of the hoax.

It may be worth doing further comparrisons between the "2 murray's"  see if any notable difference.

To me the biggest clue is the IMDB on Murray's documentary. Where it says MJ is directing and playing himself.

i'm not sure but is IMDB bit like wikipedia where users submit and edit information? when I checked the murray documentary on imdb I'm sure I seen a edit button somewhere,even so still a good find.

Who knows, lets just hope that it's authentic! Very Happy I think it would be, but wouldn't you think the Jacksons would've commented on it to have it removed if it wasn't real? I'm sure they have seen it by now...
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!!   Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:59 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:
I was thinking murray could be a FBI agent because he's built like the terminator bodygard material and looks like he knows how to handle a gun.

lol! that was funny but totally right!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
jojo007

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!!   Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:28 pm

NorwegiaNtoM wrote:
Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! - Page 2 Weird10 You see he is whiter in the middle of the face.

Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! - Page 2 Weirde10 Here you see the "white middle of his face" match perfect with MJs face.

What I find strange is that they are very identical, but still Murray is aprox 200 cm tall. MJ aprox 175

on the original murray picture, the left nostril is noticeably smaller than the right. I thought that was a bit strange. I can definitely see a match with the photo editing. Im beginning to wonder now. It reminds me of a post I read on the old MJHD site when someone said MJ had 4 sides, or something like that. I can't remember who posted it. But I dont recall anyone figuring out what they meant by saying he had 4 sides. Maybe it means he is playing the part of 4 different people? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!!   Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael is Conrad Murray!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2