PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More Dead Than Alive (The Future Song)

Go down 
+4
Christina robinson
mjwendy
lilak2020
t_ruth
8 posters
AuthorMessage
t_ruth

More Dead Than Alive (The Future Song) Empty
PostSubject: More Dead Than Alive (The Future Song)   More Dead Than Alive (The Future Song) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:12 am

What is this ? Is really Michael?
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: More Dead Than Alive (The Future Song)   More Dead Than Alive (The Future Song) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:08 am

Well i am not sure what that is but it is not Michael i can tell you that. Sounds nothing like him. I think it may be some kind of joke.

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: More Dead Than Alive (The Future Song)   More Dead Than Alive (The Future Song) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:45 am

Sounds like Marcus Joseph. IDK. ????????????? I don't like the song though.
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: More dead than alive the future song   More Dead Than Alive (The Future Song) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:49 am

Rolling stones artical says this is lagit and is the begining of many more cds that sony has a deal for. They are all unreleased songs of mj from the 80 till before june 25. I read that yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: More Dead Than Alive (The Future Song)   More Dead Than Alive (The Future Song) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:04 pm

IMPOSSIBLE! That song is not on the future album playlist!
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: More dead than alive the future song   More Dead Than Alive (The Future Song) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:13 pm

I dnt know, that's just what I read yesterday from an artical in rolling stones. Its due in november? scratch
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: More Dead Than Alive (The Future Song)   More Dead Than Alive (The Future Song) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:46 pm

Zac Effron I'd say.
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: More dead than alive the future song   More Dead Than Alive (The Future Song) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:52 pm

What's zac.. dnt know what u mean
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: More Dead Than Alive (The Future Song)   More Dead Than Alive (The Future Song) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:53 pm

A guy from High School Musical.
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: More dead than alive the future song   More Dead Than Alive (The Future Song) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:57 pm

THANK YOU sunny
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: More dead than alive the future song   More Dead Than Alive (The Future Song) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:31 pm

On youtube I found More dead than alive and the auther was the moonwalkerfan if. You click on his site there is another song called. I Believe I'm back 8-28-2010. But no youtube video for that one?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P2Xf-_nz8E&sns=em
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: More Dead Than Alive (The Future Song)   More Dead Than Alive (The Future Song) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:54 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
Zac Effron I'd say.

ew lol this is weird -___-'
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: More Dead Than Alive (The Future Song)   More Dead Than Alive (The Future Song) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:10 pm

Christina robinson wrote:
On youtube I found More dead than alive and the auther was the moonwalkerfan if. You click on his site there is another song called. I Believe I'm back 8-28-2010. But no youtube video for that one?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P2Xf-_nz8E&sns=em

I believe I'm back 8-28-2010? WAIT! That's the day of the party/tribute in Gary...
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: More dead than alive the future song   More Dead Than Alive (The Future Song) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:13 pm

I know I'm mad I can't show that video. Its under Themoonwalkerfan.blog. think its blog, but after seing the other video I wanted to see who the video was done by and when I clicked on themoonwalker name link it sent me to his site and it had I believe I'm alive and a couple more videos on his website but can't find that song anywhere, WIERD!!!!!! scratch king sunny
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: More dead than alive the future song   More Dead Than Alive (The Future Song) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:47 pm

Ok I found on youtube a video-I believe I'm back 8-28-2010 its. http:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZKHT6PvN4M&sns=em. I don't speak the language you can make parts out in english, good luck! And the Web address for more info. http://moonwalkerfan.blog. I hope this helps, and if you can translate, PLEASE DO!!!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: More Dead Than Alive (The Future Song)   More Dead Than Alive (The Future Song) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:04 am

So the 8-28-2010 could be a BAM day at Gary? Is that what you are saying?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: More dead than alive the future song   More Dead Than Alive (The Future Song) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:07 am

That's what I'm hoping. There is a special guest coming and they won't say who!!! king king king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Dead Than Alive (The Future Song)   More Dead Than Alive (The Future Song) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Dead Than Alive (The Future Song)
Page 1 of 1