PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UBISOFT message - I`m alive!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
t_ruth

UBISOFT message - I`m alive! Empty
PostSubject: UBISOFT message - I`m alive!   UBISOFT message - I`m alive! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:27 am

Hello,
I found something that amazed me again. Look at 1,33 and 2,02 min.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5A7ob3TTs0

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: UBISOFT message - I`m alive!   UBISOFT message - I`m alive! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:58 pm

I was going to buy this game sometime last year I think it was...it has been pushed back for a release many, many times...But I do believe that it could have some relevance to the hoax...
Obviously the Ubisoft connection...

Also, notice the number on the side of the ambulance at 0:32 and 1:33 like you pointed out t_ruth...The parts about the "need water" sign and "water...water" from TII could have a connection...basically from what I read about the game, you have to find/fight for all the water you can to stay alive...As to why it is called a 'comeback trailer' I have no idea...I don't recall there ever being a game previously released to this one, which would make this game the second of 2...so that is strange to me Suspect

Lastly, I read some of the latest comments and someone says if you stop the video at around 3:34 when the title, 'I Am Alive' appears, is that an 'M' letter on top of the building? Could that be a reference to 'Michael'?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: UBISOFT message - I`m alive!   UBISOFT message - I`m alive! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:46 pm

I seen this and about crapped my pants as soon as I seen the #71 ambulance. I believe the game is called "Comeback"
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: UBISOFT message - I`m alive!   UBISOFT message - I`m alive! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:08 am

crystaldanae87 wrote:
I seen this and about crapped my pants as soon as I seen the #71 ambulance.

Haha lol! Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

PostSubject: Re: UBISOFT message - I`m alive!   UBISOFT message - I`m alive! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:59 pm

Agreed with Crystal !!

That brick I talked about the people in the trial pooing ?

Yeah, now it's ME that poo'd a brick !!

I saw the 71 on the Ambulance and I said AWWWW HEEEECCCKKK NAW !

Then I saw the 'I AM ALIVE' and I fell outta my chair and rolled on the floor, no shame.

I don't know if this is a clue or not, but we know the UBISoft connection, and I mean the things in ht seemed a little. . . Thrown out there, like it all had a purpose. If this doesn't mean anything like we think, then that's the most random trailer I've ever seen !!

But we know what it means Wink

To me actually, it sort of seems like a call for Michael, like 'Please come back'
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: UBISOFT message - I`m alive!   UBISOFT message - I`m alive! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:31 pm

Well this is probably one thing that I'm not sure about...as I said before, this game has been pushed back for a release lots of times, so I have no idea when it was initially thought of as a game and when development actually began...Basically I am not sure if it was made before June 2009, which would mean the #71 ambulance is coincidence...

I just checked for info and found this on Wikipedia:
Quote :
The game was first rumored to be in development in July 2008, when it was told that Assassin's Creed producer Jade Raymond was working on a new game, which was announced at E3 2008, along with a trailer. It was later revealed that Raymond was not working on the game.[9] Development of the game experienced various delays. The original developers, Darkworks, announced that it would not be working on it any longer due to a "mutual decision" and that the studio had other obligations, and that the game would instead be finished at Ubisoft Shanghai's studio.[10] On August 2009, various screenshots of an old build of the game were leaked onto the Internet.[11] An announcement from Ubisoft initially indicated a release window of between Q2 April 2010- Q2 March 2011. These dates have since passed with no new information released on the status of the game until June 2011 when a notification was published at the Australian classification website which indicated a possible release in the late summer of 2011.[12]

But then this was written underneath:

Quote :
Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot said at the start of 2010 that the studio was "totally re-engineering the product."
So it does seem that because it was totally re-engineered, the story remained, but things with the actual gameplay were changed, so the ambulance and other things could have been added Razz

Quote :
On September 29, 2011 a new announcement trailer was released for the game with a release date of "this winter" at the end.[16]

I wouldn't be suprised if this supposed release date for 'this winter' doesn't happen though!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: UBISOFT message - I`m alive!   UBISOFT message - I`m alive! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:32 pm

I too would be shocked if this "game" comes out. I've never heard anything about it until now. And, really, the flashing red signs in this trailer are like, "Come on, really?" LoL They're too obvious. Don't you guys think?? I don't think its a plea TO MJ to comeback. I think its an entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UBISOFT message - I`m alive!   UBISOFT message - I`m alive! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UBISOFT message - I`m alive!
Page 1 of 1