PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Spotted Alive in WATW Re-Make

Go down 
+8
Inhalib
karen290858
Admin
iloveumoremj
confused
xmghjx
~ashley09~
isaiah
12 posters
AuthorMessage
isaiah

Michael Spotted Alive in WATW Re-Make Empty
PostSubject: Michael Spotted Alive in WATW Re-Make   Michael Spotted Alive in WATW Re-Make Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:53 pm

Michael Spotted Alive in WATW Re-Make Bamsday2

at 7:29
Back to top Go down
~ashley09~
~ashley09~

PostSubject: Re: Michael Spotted Alive in WATW Re-Make   Michael Spotted Alive in WATW Re-Make Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:04 pm

I am not so sure about the little green man, however, I do think that he was there making sure things went accordingly.
Back to top Go down
xmghjx

PostSubject: Re: Michael Spotted Alive in WATW Re-Make   Michael Spotted Alive in WATW Re-Make Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:27 pm

Im also not sure about the 'green man' ,but who else could it be!!!??
But i definitely think he was there makeing sure that everything went well,as he is a perfectionist and very hands on with his work.
I just saw a video on youtube about this video ,if you check out 4.37 it sound very much like michael ,please check it out!!
xxx
Back to top Go down
confused

PostSubject: Re: Michael Spotted Alive in WATW Re-Make   Michael Spotted Alive in WATW Re-Make Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:13 pm

The pic with the little green man is very interesting and on ET they said that there were 2 of the men, and that viewers would be able to green screen themselves in.... But that guy DOES look like MJ, except an MJ from the 80's or early 90s... Just look at those eyes and the shape of the eyebrow.... Another Jackson family member perhaps?
Back to top Go down
iloveumoremj

PostSubject: Re: Michael Spotted Alive in WATW Re-Make   Michael Spotted Alive in WATW Re-Make Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:32 am

confused wrote:
The pic with the little green man is very interesting and on ET they said that there were 2 of the men, and that viewers would be able to green screen themselves in.... But that guy DOES look like MJ, except an MJ from the 80's or early 90s... Just look at those eyes and the shape of the eyebrow.... Another Jackson family member perhaps?
maybe another jackson family member,if what et says is true,and you can green screen yourself into the video,the green man on the picture above isn,t in a very good position for that,
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Spotted Alive in WATW Re-Make   Michael Spotted Alive in WATW Re-Make Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:38 pm

AMAZING! I have never before seen it at this angle or clarity! I beLIEve this is Michael. like MJ from another era? Try squashing your face down in a pair of tights (LOL!), you look like yourself, just younger.....and scarier!

But YES! In my opinion, this is MIchael. If they were to green-screen him in, why would they want him to be so short?!?!?!

Tom Wink
Back to top Go down
http://truthprevails.heavenforum.com
karen290858

karen290858

PostSubject: Re: Michael Spotted Alive in WATW Re-Make   Michael Spotted Alive in WATW Re-Make Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:07 pm

Tom, it would be interesting to know who actually made that video. Maybe Michael is playing with them? Just a thought . cheers
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: Michael Spotted Alive in WATW Re-Make   Michael Spotted Alive in WATW Re-Make Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:35 am

Hi everyone!
I don't believe is Michael, but I do believe that this littel green man was there to caugh up our atention cat and it worked! It has no sense to me that it was for put your self green screened.. I mean.. we can only see the top of his head! not even the half of the body. We discussed this in other forum and some memebers told that in the official WATW video MAYBE we would see more of this green man, but I didn't watch the official video.. as far as I know, the one where that picture was taken, was the first video but not the official one.
Does anybody knows something about this? if this was the only video shown or if they are 2 WATW 2010?
Lots of L.O.V.E!
Back to top Go down
speed demon

PostSubject: Re: Michael Spotted Alive in WATW Re-Make   Michael Spotted Alive in WATW Re-Make Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:03 pm

isaiah wrote:
Michael Spotted Alive in WATW Re-Make Bamsday2

at 7:29

I showed this picture to my friends but they told me to donĀ“t be so big believer that there is fotomontage. So, what do you are thinking about?
Back to top Go down
onemorechance

PostSubject: Re: Michael Spotted Alive in WATW Re-Make   Michael Spotted Alive in WATW Re-Make Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:01 pm

I agree. I don't think it's Michael because it's too obvious, but it has captured our attention, for sure. Isn't a lot of what is happening now to attract our attention? Don't you feel MJ is pulling the strings? Who else would be managing the scenario that is unrolling before our eyes? I don't get the kids though.
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: Michael Spotted Alive in WATW Re-Make   Michael Spotted Alive in WATW Re-Make Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:43 pm

Well if it's not Michael, then who is it? I think it's MJ. Plus, you know he made a lot of the music and voice over for E.T. and E.T. was about aliens. What is the stereotypical view of aliens? Little green people. And, Uri's pic, a little green man. Plus, MJ wants to be there ot perfect his work. I think it's him.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Michael Spotted Alive in WATW Re-Make   Michael Spotted Alive in WATW Re-Make Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:43 am

I do think it was MJ. What we saw in We Are The World is not a finish product. It's said to be a green man in We Are The World so WE can upload a picture of ourselves and join the celebrities singing. Who would get into a green suit, and just stand there?

Michael would LOVE to share his possession, and give it to other. Michael is VERY much into technology and revolutionary within it.
-I don't think that face was put in after the clips were done, but a clue for us believers.

Maybe Michael wants it to be so obvious? He definitely want to be found again, so he can see that we care about him. If we don't want him back, he will never return. Michael want to play with us, and soon Michael want to finish the game.

The face is DEFINITELY Michaels, at least from the 80's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Spotted Alive in WATW Re-Make   Michael Spotted Alive in WATW Re-Make Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Spotted Alive in WATW Re-Make
Page 1 of 1