PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael vindicated, sign restored @ his school

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

Michael vindicated, sign restored @ his school  Empty
PostSubject: Michael vindicated, sign restored @ his school    Michael vindicated, sign restored @ his school  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:07 am

Michael's name is being restored literally, maybe the tide of opinion is changing, piece by piece..

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-1016-jackson-sign-20101016,0,5214056.story

It's all for love.

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael vindicated, sign restored @ his school    Michael vindicated, sign restored @ his school  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:43 am

I am not sure if there is supposed to be a picture on this website because my computer is being annoying Mad but it is great to know that Michael's name is being uncovered at the school! He totally deserves his name being cleaned considering he did absolutely nothing and was found innocent! YAY for Michael!! cheers

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Michael vindicated, sign restored @ his school    Michael vindicated, sign restored @ his school  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:40 pm

Captain eo your computers right, that site didn't include any pictures, Yes it's long long over due,  it's a great victory for michael those who set up the campaign and us fans. It's all for love.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael vindicated, sign restored @ his school    Michael vindicated, sign restored @ his school  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:22 pm

Rogerrabbit wrote:

Captain eo your computers right, that site didn't include any pictures, Yes it's long long over due,  it's a great victory for michael those who set up the campaign and us fans. It's all for love.

lol! Yeah i know, I have managed to see a picture of it now though! It definitetly has been returned to it's former glory! You are right too, all of the fans that campaigned to get the boards removed all deserve a huge amount of L.O.V.E sent their way!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Michael vindicated, sign restored @ his school    Michael vindicated, sign restored @ his school  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:36 pm

Yeah I agree much love to them, it gives us a needed boost and shows what's possible when we pool our resources together, I had read about their campaign a while ago and thought nothing will ever come of it, I'm soo glad to say I was totally wrong let that be a lesson to me lol. It's all for love.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael vindicated, sign restored @ his school    Michael vindicated, sign restored @ his school  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:51 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:
Yeah I agree much love to them, it gives us a needed boost and shows what's possible when we pool our resources together, I had read about their campaign a while ago and thought nothing will ever come of it, I'm soo glad to say I was totally wrong let that be a lesson to me lol. It's all for love.

Exactly and it also proves that Michael was right! "There's nothing that can't be done, if we raise our voice as one!" Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael vindicated, sign restored @ his school    Michael vindicated, sign restored @ his school  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael vindicated, sign restored @ his school
Page 1 of 1