PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A 'Tell All' Book

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

A 'Tell All' Book Empty
PostSubject: A 'Tell All' Book   A 'Tell All' Book Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:50 am

I dunno if this is a clue but TMZ posted this and I think it is very interesting...

Quote :
Alejandra lawyered up, and the Estate put an offer on the table -- the Estate would give her a condo, but in return she'd have to sign a confidentiality agreement and promise, among other things, not to write a tell-all book.

Why would Alejandra write a 'tell all' book? And also what would it be about? The only thing I can think she would write about is the hoax right? What else would there be that is so secretive to be in this book? Suspect Also why would there be any need for her to sign a confidentiality agreement?

Sorry I can't provide a link but you can check it out on the TMZ website!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

A 'Tell All' Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 'Tell All' Book   A 'Tell All' Book Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:35 pm

here is a link

http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/07/katherine-jackson-michael-jackson-alejandra-jermastesty-jaafar-home-eviction-estate-compound-family-home-war/

Quote :
We've learned Alejandra refused to sign a confidentiality agreement and is in "active negotiations" for a tell-all.

it looks like there may be a tell-all book...and i cant think of anything else the estate wouldn't want her to tell about other than the hoax!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

A 'Tell All' Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 'Tell All' Book   A 'Tell All' Book Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:01 pm

lilak2020 wrote:

it looks like there may be a tell-all book...and i cant think of anything else the estate wouldn't want her to tell about other than the hoax!

Exactly!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A 'Tell All' Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 'Tell All' Book   A 'Tell All' Book Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A 'Tell All' Book
Page 1 of 1