PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MJ - Breaking News (SONG) Clue?

Go down 
+2
Captain_EO
BehindTheMask
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

MJ - Breaking News (SONG) Clue?  Empty
PostSubject: MJ - Breaking News (SONG) Clue?    MJ - Breaking News (SONG) Clue?  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:30 am

I was listening to Breaking News the other day, and on the album version I heard something around 3:03 - 3:04.

It was a voice in a beat, and he said something.

I want you guys to listen for yourself, and tell me what you hear in the commentbar below.. I will later on tell you what I heard.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: MJ - Breaking News (SONG) Clue?    MJ - Breaking News (SONG) Clue?  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:05 pm

I can't seem to hear anything? It would be good to know what you hear though Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: MJ - Breaking News (SONG) Clue?    MJ - Breaking News (SONG) Clue?  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:23 pm

I can hear vocal it's repeated three times can't figure it though, it would be good to hear what others hear see if we can get general consensus, it's all for love.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: MJ - Breaking News (SONG) Clue?    MJ - Breaking News (SONG) Clue?  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:27 pm

On the album cd, 3:04 he's saying something like "Im still alive."
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: MJ - Breaking News (SONG) Clue?    MJ - Breaking News (SONG) Clue?  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:42 am

norwegiantom wrote:

Really!? I am gonna have to listen to it on my headphones I think! Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: MJ - Breaking News (SONG) Clue?    MJ - Breaking News (SONG) Clue?  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:01 am

norwegiantom wrote:

Shocked OMG i have never even noticed that before...that is crazy...this is another example of an obvious clue being almost unnoticed..Michael is a little tricky huh?

thanks for pointing that one out..that's crazy! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: MJ - Breaking News (SONG) Clue?    MJ - Breaking News (SONG) Clue?  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:14 pm

Indeed, you have some keen hearing Norwegiantom. (~_~) I heard it actually three times. Has everyone else? But it is not easy to detect. Those vocals are sung almost in a backmasked-like quality...very faint in the background. Great find!
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: MJ - Breaking News (SONG) Clue?    MJ - Breaking News (SONG) Clue?  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:33 pm

deena wrote:
Indeed, you have some keen hearing Norwegiantom. (~_~) I heard it actually three times. Has everyone else? But it is not easy to detect. Those vocals are sung almost in a backmasked-like quality...very faint in the background. Great find!

yes i think it is said 3 times...at first i did not hear it and i agree it does have a faint quality to it.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: MJ - Breaking News (SONG) Clue?    MJ - Breaking News (SONG) Clue?  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:16 pm

This is driving me insane! I really wanna hear what you guys are hearing but I can't seem to pick it out! Sad (As Alex knows! lol!)

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: MJ - Breaking News (SONG) Clue?    MJ - Breaking News (SONG) Clue?  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:33 am

I've listened extensively as well, and can pick it out, but only in the version released BEFORE the album came out... it's not in the album version at ALL!

P.S. YOU GUYS NEED TO LOOK AT NE-YO'S NEW ALBUM...

There was a commercial about it today, and he had the FULL mj ensemble...the fedora pulled over his eyes, the black and white suit, the white socks and black loafers, and he was doing MJ moves too... plus his song is also called Monster, and it goes a little something like this:

She's a monster monster monster (or something of that effect)

kinda like

Monster... she's a monster... she's an animal...

WEIRD!
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: MJ - Breaking News (SONG) Clue?    MJ - Breaking News (SONG) Clue?  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:37 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
This is driving me insane! I really wanna hear what you guys are hearing but I can't seem to pick it out! Sad (As Alex knows! lol!)

L.O.V.E

lol yes i know you were freaking out XD...anyway i hope you get to hear it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MJ - Breaking News (SONG) Clue?    MJ - Breaking News (SONG) Clue?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MJ - Breaking News (SONG) Clue?
Page 1 of 1