PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MICHAEL JACKSON LOOSE CLUE NEWS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

MICHAEL JACKSON LOOSE CLUE NEWS Empty
PostSubject: MICHAEL JACKSON LOOSE CLUE NEWS   MICHAEL JACKSON LOOSE CLUE NEWS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:50 pm

Pearl Jr has done it again
look at this video
give me your thoughts on it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXha_MmBFRQ&feature=feedu
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL JACKSON LOOSE CLUE NEWS   MICHAEL JACKSON LOOSE CLUE NEWS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:45 pm

Yeah I watched this whilst speaking to Alex on Skype lol! The part that I was most amazed about was the thing posted on FB by the official MJ Tribute concert! I was like affraid

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL JACKSON LOOSE CLUE NEWS   MICHAEL JACKSON LOOSE CLUE NEWS Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:49 am

Thanks teo, I didn't find anything out of place with kathrine's comment that michael's gone away if a mother lost her child it would be hard for her to utter the word died, as for joe nearly saying brandon I haven't been taking notice of that side of Michael's life I didn't think it added anything to the quest for the truth, the things that interested me most like captain eo were twitter fb entries but because I almost exclusively use an iPhone cloud setting I couldn't read them Sad can someone comfirm Paris's twitter details comments I don't want to follow her because the girl needs her space, teo what are your thoughts on the video?, keep the faith it's all for love.     

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL JACKSON LOOSE CLUE NEWS   MICHAEL JACKSON LOOSE CLUE NEWS Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:59 am

I remember seeing both of the tweets from Paris and wondered why she had written "I'm alive" but then it's kinda obvious to us isn't it lol! But she is not the only one to have written this...remember Omer Bhatti wrote the exact same words too! As for the reply to someone saying something like "Wherever Michael may be..." It was definitely a strange thing to write back.... Suspect

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL JACKSON LOOSE CLUE NEWS   MICHAEL JACKSON LOOSE CLUE NEWS Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:15 am

its confusing to me, but the slip ups are there and the truth is there, and some of it is very obvious

im just hoping that my michael come back soon. I have the faith and i will continue to have the faith if this hoax takes years.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL JACKSON LOOSE CLUE NEWS   MICHAEL JACKSON LOOSE CLUE NEWS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MICHAEL JACKSON LOOSE CLUE NEWS
Page 1 of 1