PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson @ the o2 google ad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

Michael Jackson @ the o2 google ad Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson @ the o2 google ad   Michael Jackson @ the o2 google ad Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:39 am

I was searching google for Michael Jackson news, interesting the first result was a google ad for Michael Jackson o2 arena, that's strange because I always search for Michael using google and it normally displays the offical site first
http://t.co/OE1kADq 
(toms Twitter photo)
Keep the faith it's all for love. 

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson @ the o2 google ad   Michael Jackson @ the o2 google ad Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:28 am

Haha OMG! I had exactly the same thing happen to me! I search his name in google everyday to check the news for clues and stuff...then the other day the I got that 02 website thing first and was like...wtf?! I clicked it but it just came up with stuff that wasn't really related...what did you get if you went on it Rogerrabbit?

EDIT: I also just thought of something....can you remember the day that it happened? What if it was the 13th July?! That was the day that TII was supposed to kick of 2 years ago, right?!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson @ the o2 google ad   Michael Jackson @ the o2 google ad Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:11 am

Hi Emma I first noticed it 2-3 days ago, the URL had blueroom on the end that might be a VIP thing, when I visited the site it had no mention of Michael only top 5 artist searches so I moved on but it is interesting why it should appear now not unless it would throw up a o2 result if you searched any artist?, as for the original scheduled performances dates I trust you are correct, news is thin on the ground at present other than jermaine saving michaels life on the 4th of july 84,I got a feeling everything that's gonna happen will be around trial time that's not to say there won't be any clues before then, as ever keep the faith it's all for love.

P.s I'm not sure when it first appeared it could have appeared over a week ago as I haven't been looking so much but I do know it hasn't remained since 2009.

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson @ the o2 google ad   Michael Jackson @ the o2 google ad Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:47 pm

Well I am pretty sure that it wasn't there 2 weeks ago...as for when it first appeared, I don't know but I agree that it is very strange!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson @ the o2 google ad   Michael Jackson @ the o2 google ad Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:47 pm

Hmm that's odd it's gone now, wonder if they are testing the waters to see what kind traffic/interest that generates, keep the faith it's all for love.

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson @ the o2 google ad   Michael Jackson @ the o2 google ad Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:24 am

Yeah that may be one reason it was there Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson @ the o2 google ad   Michael Jackson @ the o2 google ad Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:46 am

Oh just realised it's still there it's not under google normal search but in the news section considering it's an ad that doesn't make sense, keep the faith it's all for love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson @ the o2 google ad   Michael Jackson @ the o2 google ad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson @ the o2 google ad
Page 1 of 1