PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

some photos

Go down 
+4
onemorechance
lovemjangel
speed demon
Dirty Diana
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

some photos Empty
PostSubject: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:28 am

Let's see some photos here,too:

some photos 4jqotj That's Funny lol!

some photos Se644z

some photos 43ma8

some photos 2hxrub9

some photos Fkmhef

some photos 250lf9l

some photos 9ubsra

some photos 22evih

some photos 2r3bd4z

Too much happiness,don't you think? lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
speed demon

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:27 am

Too much happiness,don't you think? lol! lol! lol![/quote]

Hi,

very interesting pictures!!! I never seen them before.
Thanks for posting them here.
What do you think about that bloody red nails? Could it be some clue as well?
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:37 am

Hi! You're welcome Very Happy Well,LaToya's nails don't seem to be part of the hoax.I can't see Michael "LaToya,your nails must be red for me!" lol! Maybe,like every woman in the world,she wanted to look perfectly at his bro's "memorial" party... Wink I won't contradict you because everything is possible to Mike as you can see in the whole hoax...Can someone here say for sure if LaToya's nails are part of the hoax? Surprised Speed demon and I would be glad to find out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
speed demon

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:42 am

[q

Yes, you are probably right that she just wanted to look perfectly. But smiling Paris.... it was big surprise to me...
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:47 am

Paris is just a good actress. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
speed demon

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:54 am

[
Yes!!!!! Very talented girl !!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:37 pm

DianaMJ4love wrote:

This behaviour certainly struck me, watching the memorial, Prince looking bored and chewing gum??
The other pictures with the smiling faces are new to me, and you are right... they really don't look like they were in a memorial Laughing Baaad actors!!

These pics are all the proof we need, that the memorial was a fake from the beginning to the end...

Last edited by lovemjangel on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:50 am

lovemjangel wrote:
DianaMJ4love wrote:

This behaviour certainly stuck me, watching the memorial, Prince looking bored and chewing gum??
The other pictures with the smiling faces are new to me, and you are right... they really don't look like they were in a memorial Laughing Baaad actors!!

These pics are all the proof we need, that the memorial was a fake from the beginning to the end...

"Hey,Prince,look here! PAPARAZZI!!!" "OH,no! I've just swallow my gum!!!!" lol....As you said "BAAAD ACTORS" that's right! Cool In conclusion:

MEMORIAL-FAKE!
Back to top Go down
onemorechance

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:44 am

Great photos!!! Great proof!!! I think fashion was more important than the Memorial!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:52 am

agree with u! Very Happy I think this topic is closed haha... afro
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:12 pm

I have a question about the memorial. I know, old news, but I can't seem to find an answer anywhere. Does anyone know why so many people on stage were looking up at the same spot? Throughout alot of the ceremony, people were just looking up over the audience. I noticed this in many YT videos also. Was there something up there?
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:38 pm

Lovely lol!
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:34 pm

NICE POST!

I've seen some of thispictures.. I don't believe that everybody is in the hoax, but I do believe that if they are not in it, some of them where way too disrespectful for a memorial of a reat person.
Regarding the family... well yes, they didn't look pretty sad as I expected to see them.. in fact, I believe that most of the people watching it on TV were crying more than they did, and they are family!
anyhow, yes... this was fake because I do believe that he is alive Razz
BTW, the one that I do believe is in the hoax or at least knows about it is Usher, he and Michael became friends some time ago and you can see a pretty sad man when Usher was singing and when he approched to the cuffin... but the you see pictures like this :S

Lots of L.O.V.E!
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:37 pm

mjwendy wrote:
I have a question about the memorial. I know, old news, but I can't seem to find an answer anywhere. Does anyone know why so many people on stage were looking up at the same spot? Throughout alot of the ceremony, people were just looking up over the audience. I noticed this in many YT videos also. Was there something up there?

A lot of people believes that Michael was in disguise somewhere on the first 3 rows, first they spotted an old man and after a blonde lady... but.. up? I didn't noticed.. maybe they were singing to Michael in heaven O.o or maybe there was a family HD camera recording the event from up there Razz

Sorry that I can't answer your question Sad Let us know if you know something else Razz

Lots of L.O.V.E!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:20 am

mjwendy wrote:

It's like at the EMA's when the ones from the stage (who were singing earth song) looked up at a moment...very strange...Michael there? hihi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:55 am

If Michael directed the whole thing, which I belive he did, he probably told them to look up in "heaven" Laughing Or, maybe he was up there with a camera, like in Liberian Girl?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:13 am

lovemjangel wrote:
If Michael directed the whole thing, which I belive he did, he probably told them to look up in "heaven" Laughing Or, maybe he was up there with a camera, like in Liberian Girl?

I think you're right
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:15 am

No come on Michael with a camera up there?! somebody would surely spot him! Maybe there was a screen up there with the lyrics, and they where just using it to sing along... I have no idea.. Isn't there anybody on the forum who was there!? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some photos
Page 1 of 1