PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

some photos

Go down 
+12
beLIEving
CrimsonRaine
achillesara
koulio02
ILY Michael
speed demon
VioletSky
ABrightNewDay
onemorechance
byalovemj
Inhalib
Dirty Diana
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

some photos Empty
PostSubject: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:23 am

what about these?

some photos 2wq7612

In the left side there is "Michael" on the 5th of March and in the right side the 6th of March. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Inhalib
Inhalib

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:44 pm

aaaawww I love you I love you I love you!! thanks for posting this pictures!I love you

Also in the first and third picture the lips of the guy on the left looks like if he used botox Razz in comparison with the photos on the right. I don't know what you think.. but Love the man in the right side Smile

Thanks you so much for this post!

Lots of L.O.V.E!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:47 am

You're whenever welcome! :-D I'm so happy that I finally managed to help you with sthg Smile
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:19 am

heyyy sys some photos 58883010
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
onemorechance

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:43 am

So it's not him!
Back to top Go down
ABrightNewDay

ABrightNewDay

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:58 pm

OK this is just my opinion, but to me I think that is MJ at the O2.
The pics that are used to compare were dated back starting 2005 and on...am I right? Also they are in a variety of different angles. Even slight angles can make a face appear different.

I know there are some pics of MJ where he was leaving the hotel on his way to the O2, where his face, particularly around his nose, showed scaring.

Now if you look at his face in the O2 it looks brighter, and smoother. That can be achieved with makeup (ladies Im sure we can attest to this right!)
Now I am not makeup expert, but I do know somethings (being a girl, and wearing makeup) That there is a variety of different makeups and coverups that can be used to minimize scaring, and smooth out wrinkles etc.
*Remember even makeup can be used to really fool the eye.

I think (possibly makeup artist KF) used a warmer, and brighter foundation to his face with powder.
Also it appears that she lined his lips with a warmer peachy/pink lip liner going a little bit larger than his normal lip line, then filled in to give it a fuller plumper appearance. or could have even used that lip pumping serum if he didnt have any botox etc...

MJ I think could have also used teeth whitener.

He even had a different hair peice as well.

To me, I think MJ wanted to look the best he could when he stepped on that stage. He wanted to look younger and well rested.

So I can understand how people could be shocked when they saw him at the O2. They didnt think it was him, because he looked so different.

*If Im wrong about the makeup, MJ, Im sure could have had a few touch ups done. like botox, or restalyn done to smooth out his face. Cool
Back to top Go down
VioletSky

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:41 am

Still don't know what to thing about the 02 guy Neutral
Back to top Go down
onemorechance

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:51 am

It's not just his face, it's his voice and his demeanor.
Back to top Go down
speed demon

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:50 pm

onemorechance wrote:
It's not just his face, it's his voice and his demeanor.

Well, so then are possible only 2 things: Or he is really very good impersonator of MJ, or Mj got some small plastic surgery (maybe on his lips) ???
Or (3hd version) just only differently make-up for O2 ???????????????????????
Back to top Go down
onemorechance

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:59 pm

Did you listen to last night's broadcast with Piano Games and Maura? They talked at length about MJ's use of decoys. He had doubles that looked just like him. I'm not saying it wasn't him, but it was odd how he expressed himself, as if he was unsure as to how to pitch his voice. I've never heard MJ do that before.
Back to top Go down
speed demon

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:30 pm

[
No and I am so sorry for that but I didnt find it out. Is there also internet transmission? I probably dont receive that right channel :-(
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:11 am

In my opinion, I don't think that if the guy was really Michael,he wouldn't talk as mischievously as that guy had. He said a lot of times "This it it! I mean...This is it.This is the final curtain call! This is it! This is it!" and he was getting a little bit annoying. Neutral
Back to top Go down
onemorechance

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:29 pm

I'll get you the link.
Back to top Go down
speed demon

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:32 pm

onemorechance wrote:
I'll get you the link.

Thanks a lot !!! You are an angel !! flower
Back to top Go down
onemorechance

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:34 pm

Back to top Go down
ILY Michael

ILY Michael

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:30 pm

I still think it was Michael What a Face
Back to top Go down
koulio02

some photos Empty
PostSubject: mike at o2   some photos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:27 pm

C'Est Michael Jackson à l'O2
Pas de Problème!

some photos Mini_100418103229120108
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:32 pm

Hmmm...I don't know what to say...I really think he wasn't him! Sorry for this! I think lots from here think I am right! That man can't be MJ!!!! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:36 pm

DianaMJ4love wrote:
Hmmm...I don't know what to say...I really think he wasn't him! Sorry for this! I think lots from here think I am right! That man can't be MJ!!!! Exclamation

/agree
besides.. that thing with the mixed pictures.. alow me to say but, is a patch work that still doesn't show me the real Michael.. Look at the chin!.. just look at that, spot the differences between the two pictures used in there..
if I have a double and my double has a different chin but she looks pretty much like I do... if you cut my chin from a picture and put it over her picture... she will just look more like me... and in my humble opinion that is what that patch-work is showing... it was a good look-a-like Michael, but it was not him.. at least for me.

Lots of L.O.V.E!
Back to top Go down
koulio02

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:36 pm

it's michael
sure

some photos Mini_10041810363590153

édit :
sorry for my english
L.O.V.E from france...
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:45 pm

I agree with Diana and Inhalib... besides you can't compare his photo from the 80's to one from 2009... Between he had lots of plastic surgeries. Or amybe he wanted to look different to catch our attention... I heard that his speach when played backwards creates a message... You might want to investigate that
Back to top Go down
koulio02

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:48 pm

Bazylrei wrote:
I agree with Diana and Inhalib... besides you can't compare his photo from the 80's to one from 2009... Between he had lots of plastic surgeries. Or amybe he wanted to look different to catch our attention... I heard that his speach when played backwards creates a message... You might want to investigate that

the left photo does not date from the 80s.
some photos Mini_100418104840255505
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:48 pm

Bazylrei wrote:

This is right! As I said can't you see that he became so annoying saying all the time "This is it,this is it,this is it"...Michael is not like this...believe me or not.... but i don't change my opinion...sorry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:49 pm

koulio02 wrote:
Bazylrei wrote:

the left photo does not date from the 80s.
some photos Mini_100418104840255505

he probably wanted to say a pic from around 2000. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:50 pm

no I was talking about he previous one. lol. besides his voice wasnt michaels

Last edited by Bazylrei on Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

some photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some photos
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next