PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos

Go down 
+2
Dirty Diana
crystaldanae87
6 posters
AuthorMessage
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos Empty
PostSubject: Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos   Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:05 am

While getting my "Death Hoax Fix" (seeing as I am addicted and should seek treatmentlol Razz I stumbled across a thread of "unseen" TII photos. http://www.mjjboard.com/movie/12099-official-photos-thread-%5Bno-discussion%5D.html

While looking at these photos, a thought crossed my mind (Thanks to another thread that linked to the same page) In these said photos, MJ looks happy and most of all HEALTHY. In the actual movie, he is portrayed and "acts" fragile and weak. These photos paint a very different picture. Has anyone thought that maybe the whole point of making TII was to back-up everyone's statements that said MJ was in poor health?
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos   Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:25 am

um...i don't know how 'unseen' they are coz I kept seeing them all over the internet...some of them...
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos   Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:50 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
um...i don't know how 'unseen' they are coz I kept seeing them all over the internet...some of them...

Me too D! I think the only one from all of those I haven't seen is this one:

Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos 6aac217d8246

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos   Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:26 am

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

Me too D! I think the only one from all of those I haven't seen is this one:

Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos 6aac217d8246

L.O.V.E

agreed
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos   Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:40 am

that's why i put unseen in quotations lol. I was just wondering if anyone else was thinking like i was about how he was portrayed in the movie.

L.O.V.E.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos   Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:21 am

crystaldanae87 wrote:
that's why i put unseen in quotations lol. I was just wondering if anyone else was thinking like i was about how he was portrayed in the movie.

L.O.V.E.

I don't really know what to think....There are photos of a really 'frail' looking MJ and also the normal Michael that we have always known....But there are also contradicting stories about his health when he 'died'...I think that was/is definitely healthy, so I think that he was seen as frail in TII so that it would add up when he 'died' even though there are so many stories surround his health at 'the end'...

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

PostSubject: Re: Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos   Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:26 pm

I Agree With You Diana And EO Smile

That's The Only One I Hadn't Seen.
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos   Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:21 pm

IDK if this is the picture you posted for the one you haven't seen, but for me, I haven't seen this one... reminds me of a lot of other things that had MJJ in that pose: Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos Michael-jackson-this-is-it-c93
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos   Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:34 am

daemon.trances wrote:
IDK if this is the picture you posted for the one you haven't seen, but for me, I haven't seen this one... reminds me of a lot of other things that had MJJ in that pose: Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos Michael-jackson-this-is-it-c93

unseen. Smile
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos   Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:00 am

Yeah i haven't seen that one before...but it's really cool looking! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos   Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:52 am

lilak2020 wrote:
Yeah i haven't seen that one before...but it's really cool looking! Smile

agreed Alex Smile
Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

PostSubject: Re: Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos   Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:32 am

daemon.trances wrote:

I Think I Saw That One In My THIS IS IT Cd :L I'll Take a Photo Or Video Of It Later And Show You :L
Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

PostSubject: Re: Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos   Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:35 am

Yeah, Just Had A Look In My This Is It CD That Picture's Definitly Inm There Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos   Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:47 am

MJacksonHD wrote:
Yeah, Just Had A Look In My This Is It CD That Picture's Definitly Inm There Very Happy

Ah yeah! I thought I had seen it somewhere before! Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos   Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:18 pm

MJacksonHD wrote:

oh ok yea I have the CD but its been sitting on a shelf in my room since i got it...so i havent look through it in a while...well then it's not unseen....but it's still cool lol Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos   Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:53 am

lilak2020 wrote:
MJacksonHD wrote:

oh ok yea I have the CD but its been sitting on a shelf in my room since i got it...so i havent look through it in a while...well then it's not unseen....but it's still cool lol Smile

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos   Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Found Some "Unseen" TII Photos
Page 1 of 1