PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

some photos

Go down 
+12
beLIEving
CrimsonRaine
achillesara
koulio02
ILY Michael
speed demon
VioletSky
ABrightNewDay
onemorechance
byalovemj
Inhalib
Dirty Diana
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Inhalib
Inhalib

some photos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:51 pm

Hmmm not sure about backward messages... I must say that the one in TII is impressive! but... still not convinced 100% :s and I hope to be right in this one because otherwise it will break my heart to hear again the help call from Michael Sad
on the other hand... I agree with bazy.. his chin and nose had been changing a lot since the year of the first picture.
And Diana.. you are right abut his speech on O2 :s besides at a first moment his accent is not.. Michael accent! that will be a difficult part for an impersonator Razz

No problem koulio02, we understand you Smile And the 80¡s picture reffers to the first one.. not this compared one.. I beliebe O.o

Lots of L.O.V.E!
Back to top Go down
koulio02

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:52 pm

when you know mike
we know that he is

but this is only my opinion
I think this is not very important whether or not it is mike
the truth is Elsewhere

sorry for my english .

ps : i'm beLIEVer
keep the faith

Last edited by koulio02 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:54 pm

koulio02 wrote:
f you know mike,
you can not doubt.
it's him

everyone has an opinion.So guys don't try to change koulio02's opinion. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:55 pm

koulio02 wrote:
f you know mike,
you can not doubt.
it's him

oK Kuolio.. I respect your point of view, but, even when I know Michael as far as I can (.. as a fan I might say) I believe he wasnt in the O2 press conference.. at least not in front of the microphone :S

Lots of L.O.V.E!
Back to top Go down
koulio02

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:01 pm

why should he sent a double?
This is the question!
why ?

some photos - Page 2 Mini_100418110245907000
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:09 pm

koulio02 wrote:
why should he sent a double?
This is the question!
why ?

some photos - Page 2 Mini_100418110245907000

for me the question would be.. why not? he used doubles in his videos where nothing can go wrong.. they where on a set with a lot of people working for him, most of them for a long period of time... no risky parts in the videos.. but he did it.. he used doubles!...
so.. why not using a double in a press conference made after a lot of time where you don't know how people is going to react? the last thing that people knew about him where the court case and even when he was found not guilty, a lot of people still believes that he was in deed guilty of those charges and hated him because they considered him a ped%&%$% (i hate that word -.-) --> that in the case that the press conference wasn't set up.

Lots of L.O.V.E

Last edited by Inhalib on Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:13 pm

hm good question:) I don't know. Maybe he knew that "I'll see you in July" would be a lie and he didn't want to lie to his fans. Or maybe he was in a weak physical condition...
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:06 am

Ha so it was Barry Shaw after all at the o2
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:08 am

1 more post from u =)) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CrimsonRaine

CrimsonRaine

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:22 pm

To me that wasn't MJ. I have a couple reasons why I beLIEve it was a double. First of all 02 guy looked tanned. I know it might not mean much but. The second which convinced me was when 02 guy arrived he had a swagger. Like a bop walk.
Back to top Go down
beLIEving

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:11 pm

CrimsonRaine wrote:
To me that wasn't MJ. I have a couple reasons why I beLIEve it was a double. First of all 02 guy looked tanned. I know it might not mean much but. The second which convinced me was when 02 guy arrived he had a swagger. Like a bop walk.

I agree. The first time I saw the video of him walking I thought something is not right here. Since then I have looked at so many videos and have not seen any of him walking like that. Also, the way he moved while at the podium was different. I have never seen him do that 'bent over punching thing' he did and towards the end when he put the fist in the air then thru his head back, that looked arrogant. He was always so polite and soft spoken. Unless he was on something (don't think so) then I find it hard to believe it was him. JMO.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:20 am

CrimsonRaine wrote:

Hmmm...the reason why he might have look tanned is the lights. But I still beLIEve he wasn't Michael.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:32 am

Please... It was Michael..

What you think MJ feel, if he came reading all this? Where his fans can't even recognize him, and make fun out of him..

Look closer at MJ at O2.. You better zoom in on his face, and you will see his marks.. If that is not MJ, we don't know who MJ is.. Then we havn't seen MJ since his childhood.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:56 am

I support my opinion and nobody can change it but the real MJ. Until that moment this is my opinion.
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:10 am

either he was tanned, high and after a new plastic surgery or it wasnt him...
Im just stating my oppinion..
He never acted like that before...
But then again maybe he was in danger and wanted to stand out. Anyways it was rehearsed and fake. Proof? Find me a video or photo of that event apart from the one we actually know. Cuz everybody was shooting photos like crazy, but nobody seems to be sharing them.
Tom I dont want to start a fight with u over nothing because there is no point in that! Im just saying what i think
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:12 am

Just because people hasn't uploaded so many clips on YouTube, doesn't mean the whole thing is fake.

Give me a few seconds, and I'll make you change opinion.

If this isn't enough, I can find so much more..

5:13 seems familiar?

Last edited by NortheNtoM on Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
beLIEving

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:19 am

Bazylrei wrote:
either he was tanned, high and after a new plastic surgery or it wasnt him...
Im just stating my oppinion..
He never acted like that before...
But then again maybe he was in danger and wanted to stand out. Anyways it was rehearsed and fake. Proof? Find me a video or photo of that event apart from the one we actually know. Cuz everybody was shooting photos like crazy, but nobody seems to be sharing them.
Tom I dont want to start a fight with u over nothing because there is no point in that! Im just saying what i think

I totally agree. I have never seen a press conference where he acted like that. I'm not saying it wasn't him but if it was there was really something wrong with him that day. I don't mean to say anything out of line just my thoughts.
L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:21 am

Who said it has to be a press conference? And that you have only seen Michael doing one, is not my problem.. But it makes you lose a few facts.
Check the video above.

Last edited by NortheNtoM on Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:26 am

not convinced yet...sorry Neutral
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:30 am

*What more can I give..*

Last edited by NortheNtoM on Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:02 am

what where u trying to bring up with the last vid? and the 5:13?
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:03 am

Look at MJs pose from 5:13 until he walks out... Just like he did on This Is It Press Conference.

Most familiar one is 5:19.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:05 am

maybe the guy had been rehearsing his walking style or stuff like this.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:07 am

MAYBE.. Maybe this guy just was born 100% identical as MJ.. With same scars? Wouldn't surprise me Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:07 am

MAYBE What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some photos
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next