PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRIAL!

Go down 
+10
MJacksonHD
Chrissyhsmiling
jojo007
Rogerrabbit
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.
Manu060662
Captain_EO
nancydoodle
t_ruth
Dirty Diana
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:03 am

beLIEve in L.O.V.E. wrote:
Whatever happens

Haha I read that and automatically expected to see..."don't let go of my hand" written at the end lol!

But yeah, we just gotta see Razz Does anyone know if Murray is even going to take the stand? I know there was talk a while back that he wouldn't...just wondered if there was any change there Suspect

EDIT: Ok, is something going on? Apparently there is NO trial again today? I know there was supposedly 'scheduling issues' but why again today? Anyone know if this is true?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

TRIAL! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:47 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Whatever happens

Haha I read that and automatically expected to see..."don't let go of my hand" written at the end lol!

But yeah, we just gotta see Razz Does anyone know if Murray is even going to take the stand? I know there was talk a while back that he wouldn't...just wondered if there was any change there Suspect

EDIT: Ok, is something going on? Apparently there is NO trial again today? I know there was supposedly 'scheduling issues' but why again today? Anyone know if this is true?

L.O.V.E

Apparently it's off due to a bereavement in the family (father) of the next witness, last week it was a Jewish holiday, I wasn't aware that proceeding could postponed if one witness can't attend I'm sure there's plenty else they could be doing whilst awaiting this witness, keep the faith it's all for love.     
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:49 am

I agree Rogerrabbit Suspect I didn't think they could postpone trial for ONE witness. . . That's strange !
I've never heard of that, only if it was a KEY witness that DISAPPEARED, as in like the victim or offender that suddenly goes missing, falls ill, runs from trial, etc. I mean not EVERYONE in that room is Jewish, so I mean why is it necessary to postpone the whole thing ?
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:51 pm

Hmm yeah that is strange!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:43 am

Hey guys, good morning from he USA (: I'm in high spirits today, and just wanted to share another connection of dots that I'm pretty sure we've brushed up on before on this thread.

It's the 'history' connection, it seems like lately all of the jacksons are doing things that can be described as making history in their own respects, and this morning on Good Morning America they brought that up again. They said that Paris is making history a her school because she's going to be the first female football player there, which made me think of the history connection.

I feel that Europe is a big connection also, as to where to fond michael. But the history connection, I believe points to Michael making history soon ! (;

What do you guys think about the Europe and history connections ?

<3
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

TRIAL! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:05 am

Michael escaped America, because the country wanted him dead. I think the family itself is very focused making history, I think they believe they are some family sent from above to put examples on this world. In other words, they feel like the chosen one by God.

The greatest and safest continent on this world is Europe, because of less craziness going on. Michael loves Germany, and he mentioned Prague (in Czech) in the recording that was played in the trial a week ago. I believe people at in these areas wouldn't be able to spot Michael if he were in disguise, and those places aren't crowded with media.

Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:14 am

I remember a little while back someone had a recording of Elvis from after he died saying that he grew out a beard and had been in Germany and got recognized. So many reasons why I believe he's in Germany, he can be anywhere in Europe in disguise. I agree with everything you just said, behindthemask.

No matter where he happens to be today, he's STILL influencing the world. That's the magic behind his disappearance, and the disappearance is the illusion. His disappearance opened so many new doors for the whole family, and the illusion opened a huge door for him in the entertainment industry. By him creating a sort of Thriller II, imagine how that would shock the world ? How amazed everyone would be ?

Even if he doesn't come back he still has a major impact on the world, and that's what he wanted. (:
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:59 am

I remember a little while back someone had a recording of Elvis from after he died saying that he grew out a beard and had been in Germany and got recognized. So many reasons why I believe he's in Germany, he can be anywhere in Europe in disguise. I agree with everything you just said, behindthemask.

Yeah I actually have that tape Razz It was supposedly recorded just after Elvis' 'death' and he was saying that when he was in Germany, he went to a cafe...a waitress came over to ask what he wanted to eat but he said something like, "I don't know, what would you suggest?" Anyway the waitress soon realised who he was but didn't jump up and scream OMFG IT'S ELVIS lol! She did say something along the lines of, "I understand why you did what you did and it is great to see that you are ok!"

So I totally understand the conections you have pointed out with Germany! I have always said it is amazing what you can do with makeup these days! I always go back to the Ghosts video simply because it proves you can literally become a different person! Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

TRIAL! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:15 pm

Perhaps it has no meaning. But you remember, when I wrote about Prince Michael is in Germany for the Bambi for children? Did I mention the name of Dieter Wiesner. accompanied the Prince to the Bambi for children. He was a long time manager of Michael. And there is a tape recording where Michael talks dieter on his answering machine and Something asks how he asks for help and a money transfer or something ....
Somehow, the contacts of the Jackson family to Germany still ok.
And now, whom I saw in Cardiff behind the scenes --- bingo Dieter Wiesner.
He was also in Cardiff with the family. I saw him in the stadium behind the scenes
I am giving you all right, here in Europe, people are a little different.
Here in Europe, especially in a country that is not so rich, such as the Czech Republic to Romania or more. Can anyone hide well or live inconspicuously.
In my head I keep seeing Michael in Romania in these hospitals with these poor little sick children ..

n ..TRIAL! - Page 9 Tqvsyb10

This is Dieter Wiesner

ITS ALL FOR LOVE Manu flower
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:56 pm

@Emma : Yes ! I heard it too, that's what I was talking about ! If Michael is following the Elvis death hoax so closely, which it's starting to look that way (Well, it's BEEN looking that way) He may have made his way to Germany !
The waitress said something like that, I think it was something about him enjoying his peace, but it's still the same thing, she didn't freak out, she was just glad that he's alive and okay, and that she understands why he did it.

@manu : You've hit the nail on the head. I can see Michael doing that also, hiding out in the poor countries helping the poorer sick children, because face it, they need it the most. But, I don't know if he would show himself to ANYONE, unless he's doing this in disguise. I think I remember someone claimed to have seen him in Romania, so that would explain it.

Germany is my main target if I had to guess where Michael is currently hiding out, but really it could be anywhere in Europe. He's the master of disguise I believe, and as long as he has a close friend, or has developed the skills himself over time, he can hide any which way he wants. I just can't believe he's gone, when there's so much to be done in the world still.
Dieter is a good clue, has anyone got any specific knowledge as to what role he plays in the hoax currently ? I think, if we look at WHO is actually closest to Prince, Paris and Blanket, we can figure out who knows the most and who to examine for clues. Think about it, they're really the closest to Michael, because they NEVER wronged him, they're innocent, they're his babies, so they must know EVERYTHING.

You know something ? I just had a thought; WHAT IF the reason the trial is postponed is REALLY because they're like pooing a brick because they realize A LOT doesn't make sense, and the trial is moving too fast with too many questions left unanswered ?
And because the script was messed up, because some people couldn't get the story straight, they need a couple days to think of a way to fix it ? I mean, come on, Jewish holiday ? That's why it's on hold ? Does not seem logical to me, but I'm not a legal representative, so I don't know how it works.
But I just don't think it would be COMPLETELY postponed like this. So maybe that's why ? To try to fix the mistakes that everyone's made thus far ?
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

TRIAL! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 4:29 am

Hi what do you guys think of this photo comparison between a still of in the closet & the autopsy photo, obviously it's the autopsy photo so emma do not click on the link if your still not ready to view, I would also welcome the opinion of our resident photoshop expert behindthemask thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=Pz0OIk6oqQA

@ Manu I found this video in connection with the porcelain doll, keep the faith it's all for love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=7XOXiRQS6SE

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:05 am

@manu : You've hit the nail on the head. I can see Michael doing that also, hiding out in the poor countries helping the poorer sick children, because face it, they need it the most. But, I don't know if he would show himself to ANYONE, unless he's doing this in disguise. I think I remember someone claimed to have seen him in Romania, so that would explain it.

First of all I agree, that seems like a logical thing considering Michael wanted...sorry WANTS a childrens hospital, so maybe before that happens, he is continuing to help children but using a disguise like you said beLIEve...

Secondly, all of the kids have been to Germany recently right? Prince on his own and then also all of the kids with Katherine for a TV interview right? But they seemed to stay there for a few days, so surely it wasn't just for the interview?

Lastly, I agree with what you said about the trial being postponed! It got postponed due to one of the witnesses father passing away or something, but even so, surely they could just move onto the next witness and go back to him? But I was thinking the exact same thing, they probably had it postponed for this long because if they did move on to another witness, it would mess up the way they rehearsed it! Right? Suspect

Quote :
pooing a brick
lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

TRIAL! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:22 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:

Hi what do you guys think of this photo comparison between a still of in the closet & the autopsy photo, obviously it's the autopsy photo so emma do not click on the link if your still not ready to view, I would also welcome the opinion of our resident photoshop expert behindthemask thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=Pz0OIk6oqQA

@ Manu I found this video in connection with the porcelain doll, keep the faith it's all for love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=7XOXiRQS6SE

Thank you Rogerrabbit for sharing this information.
I know both of these videos. Just wanted to post this also.
There are two very interesting videos.
As I saw this doll for the first time, my first thought was Shirley Temple.
Do not ask me why? I do not know, it hit me like a thunderbolt.
Maybe the curls, but perhaps also because Michael has always had at his homes pictures of Shirley.....
But what does the recorder and the CD next to it?
We have a CD, a recorder and a doll on the bed. What is the meaning? In my opinion, the explanation in this video is certainly an option. But I'm not convinced ....???? Suspect Suspect Manu

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:10 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:

Thanks for the warning there Rogerrabbit...I did look at it though and am amazed! Thanks for sharing that!!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:24 am

Well guys, I always said it was only a matter of time til they found the picture in question, just like the ambulance photo, they found the one that was photoshopped.
I'm shocked, but so, so happy. . . Because now we have proof. SOLID proof that it's a fake picture also. I mean jeez how much more is gonna be proven to be fake in this trial ? The two potos, the seal. . . What's next ?

Also, Paris tweeted this 3 hours ago :
"It Took Me A While To Figure Who "They" Are In "They Don't Care About Us," But I Found Out Like 3 Years Ago…… RT If You Know What It Means……
Twitter for iPhone • 10/19/11 9:32 AM"

Hmm what does she know ! What does she know ??? It's a clue. I know it is, but what does it mean ??
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:38 pm

Hmm I have no idea Suspect I know some people link the 'they' to the illuminati, but I don;t understand that enough to believe it...So I have no idea what she could mean!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:57 pm

(sorry for any errors, i typed a lot and all from my ipod touch, autocorrect thinks its so smart. . . )
The illuminati is. . . Very hard to understand, it takes a lot of researching, understanding, and a pinch of pixie dust lol ! Honestly, I believe in the illuminati, mostly because theyhave ties with the Freemasons, and my great grandfather was the highest degree of freemasonry. So, WHAT the illuminati is. . Well I'm not sure what to believe, cause it's hard to believe in devil worshipping, human sacrificing rich families.
But Michael did try to teach us all a lesson before he disappeared, he tried to teach us that there's people who control everything, simply everything, that don't like to spoken against, and if you do theyll kill you. "they" are those who didn't like Michael speaking against them, they are the ones who threatened his life.

See the only way I see Michael tying in with the illuminati or some other powerful society or anything of the sort is all of the symbols he has in his videos, if you ever have it pointed out to you, it's obvious Michael wants to expose SOMETHING of the freemasonic sort, something evil, and I can only think illuminati.

The symbols in his videos are different from others such as rhianna, lady gaga, Britney spears, etc , because in his videos Michael challenges them, he destroys their symbols, he insults them. They don't care about us is a perfect example, both o the music videos for it and the lyrics. Even the dance steps.

Now, if it's the illuminati, it would make sense when LaToya says "them" and "conspiracy" and the like, but who knows what or who THEY are ? Illuminati or something else, there's more than meets the eye. IF you go by the whole "illuminati tried to kill Michael but he faked his death to escape" theory.

I don't really flub the illuminati theory myself, because I don't know what to believe about them, ergo I try to find other theories to explain why he disappeared.

One thing that just EATS at the back of my mind is when Michael said in TII "we have 4 years to get this right"

2012. That whole thing makes me nervous, because I have NO clue what's REALLY going to happen in 2012, it could be Y2K all over again, or michael's message could have been far deadlier than we thought it would be. I don't know, I just have a feeling about it.

Butthats exactly why I stay away from theories like that, they confuse me and then I ramble in a confused state about secret societies and whatnot XD

Well wince I opened THAT can of worms, how do you guys feel about it ? Even if you think it's b.s. Lol ! I went there.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:10 am

(sorry for any errors, i typed a lot and all from my ipod touch, autocorrect thinks its so smart. . . )

Haha lol!

Well I am going to stick with what I said before, I don't know enough about the illuminati for it to be a part of the hoax....it is too much for my little brain to understand lol!

Also, I have always wondered about the whole, "4 years to get it right" thing... Suspect Still to this day I have no idea what he means by it Neutral

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:07 am

Quote :
Still to this day I have no idea what he means by it Neutral

I wish we knew D: Maybe Michael believes in the whole '2010' theory, like about the world ending or divin judgement ? I have no idea, I hope it's about the comeback ! I mean, think of it, he didn't show up at all yet, and he said 4 years to get it right. Maybe what IT is, is the comeback and everything before it, like the trial ! Which obviously, they messed it up.

Also, did you guys know that Orianthi is a beLIEver ?! I just watched a video two days ago about the hoax, I don't remember what it was, or if someone on the forum posted it, but in the video, somebody posted a facebook status saying 'beLIEve' and someone commented saying "I'm a beLIEver !" and Orianthi commented saying "me too *heart" Suspect
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:23 am

Also, did you guys know that Orianthi is a beLIEver ?! I just watched a video two days ago about the hoax, I don't remember what it was, or if someone on the forum posted it, but in the video, somebody posted a facebook status saying 'beLIEve' and someone commented saying "I'm a beLIEver !" and Orianthi commented saying "me too *heart" Suspect

I had heard about it but I didn't know she was writing stuff like that affraid I saw a while ago that she tweeted that she played a 'private' gig at Neverland Wink

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

TRIAL! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:18 pm

I guess they would be ones who dictate to us & who have more say in our lives then we do, who they are .. well that's the question, I would not say they are enlightened as for the 2012 thing I don't believe it, I read up a little on it (don't have the exact details to hand) basically some woman from the states claimed she has been in communication with aliens who have told her about the presence of a planet x on a collision course with the earth in 2012, the same woman denied the exsistance of hale bopp which was visiable to the naked eye in the 90's 2012  apparently coincides with accient Mayan calendar predicting of the end of the world but the calendar resets, so these two reasons & a movie have give people cause for concern, there is no proof to support any of it & early this year we had a guy from states predicting the end of the world for the 2nd time which came and went, people have been predicting the end since the beginning, imo the theat isn't from outter space it's from man himself, keep the faith it's all for love. 

Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:47 pm

Agreed rogerrabbit. It's like I said, just like Y2K. People were freaking out, killing themselves, their families, pets, whatever, all because some crack job predicted the end of the world. This year, with the whole Judgement Day bullcrap, all I said was "Well they're saying this and that about the Bible, but you know what else the Bible said ? 'Beware of FALSE PROFITS' !" I don't believe any of it. If you go by the Bible and you're religious, then you know that ONLY God himself knows when the end is, not even the angels know. So there's no way for man to know, I don't believe in 2012. We're all in God's hands and there's no way for us to know..

So, let's throw out the Illuminati and 2012 theories from the equation, and theorize on what he could have meant.

I feel like it would have been about a comeback, because it DOES make sense. I don't remember where I saw it, but did you see the video from TII where Kenny Ortega pans off the stage, and points the camera at a desk, and you can see the words 'we have 15 days', and 15 days from that date was June 25th ?

I do not remember where I saw that for the life of me, but maybe you guys remember ?
But it's more reason to believe that this was all planned. June 25th, the "illusion day" and "we have 15 (or 16 ?) days".

Ughh conspiracy theories lol ! good thing the hoax isn't a theory, it's FACT ! Wink
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:36 pm

I don't believe in the whole 2012 stuff either...

Quote :
I don't remember where I saw it, but did you see the video from TII where Kenny Ortega pans off the stage, and points the camera at a desk, and you can see the words 'we have 15 days', and 15 days from that date was June 25th ?

I do not remember where I saw that for the life of me, but maybe you guys remember ?
But it's more reason to believe that this was all planned. June 25th, the "illusion day" and "we have 15 (or 16 ?) days".

Yeah, I remember that too...I think we mentioned it on here somewhere before...I always tried to work out how many days they had lol! So yeah, I think that June 25th was 'illusion' day Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

TRIAL! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:08 am

TO ALL:

All those who have a CD "Michael"
Please have a good look at the cover of the CD!!
On my CD it is visible.

the extra star from the California seal is in a bubble in the 'Michael' album cover. Can't think of another reason it would be there.

look at the stripes???? same damn colors.....

Why do I get this feeling that album cover explains/connects all the clues?

TRIAL! - Page 9 Courts10

And the best thing I've heard Teddy Riley is at work on a second album MJ.
I'm looking forward to the second cover. Who knows? Perhaps at the Second also hidden clues.

flower Manu

Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:09 am

Oh. My. GOSH, MANU !! How did you manage to find that ?? You must have been looking at it with a magnifying glass ! Amazing find !!

Who knows how many tiny little clues there are on the cover ?! Or the album itself !

You can't just say it's a coincidence. That was deliberately put there ! Maybe it's the only major hint, because unless you've noticed the extra star, then you'd never tie in the shirt and star ! ONE random star in a bubble ! It's here for a reason. The trial. I'd like someone to disprove THAT ! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TRIAL! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRIAL!
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next