PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRIAL!

Go down 
+10
MJacksonHD
Chrissyhsmiling
jojo007
Rogerrabbit
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.
Manu060662
Captain_EO
nancydoodle
t_ruth
Dirty Diana
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:04 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:

Pearljr explains the phrase's meaning 
"elephant in the room" it's an English metaphorical idiom 4 an obvious TRUTH that's being ignored or goes unaddressed

Well that is something I didn't know! Very interesting! Thanks Rogerrabbit!

I wonder how long it is until we see one of these in the courtroom too --> albino lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

TRIAL! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:00 am

Observations From A Hoaxer On Twitter
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/ddjd5v

This came via Twitlonger from MforMagic http://twitter.com/MforMagic .. good observations!

Opening statements
1. MJ's voice on recording (fire/smoke detector beeping in the background). IF it is really him it is slurred but what he says makes sense. Not incoherent like it would be under drugs. IMO. Question: Why did CM even record it on his iPhone?
2. CM had a CARDIOLOGY BOOK for the BOARD EXAM in MJ's bedroom!!! Huh?
3. CM/Alvarez so careful about collecting vials in bags but then leave it behind for the police to find?
4. MJ knew so much about Propofol so he told CM how it's being used. Why would he have to tell CM if he is a doctor?

KO
1. The e-mail to Randy Phillips!!! Have you noticed? MJ was NOT mentioned by name once. KO just referred to "the Artist".
2. Did you also notice? KO was asked if the night of the 24th was MJ's "last performance on stage". He corrected the inquiry by pointing out it was NOT MJ's "last performance on stage" but his "last rehearsal". ) Reminded me of Jermaine's "This Is It but this is not really it. This is not the final curtain call."
3. Emphasis by KO about MJ's exitement about the start of the "illusion".

Michael Amir Williams
He said he guarded the room "where MJ, (stuttering) I don't know how to put it, was HELD." Held? What??? Not treated, not where they worked on him or sth like that. Held. (Alvarez said sth similar later). Seemed very amused at times.

Alvarez
1. Saw CM on the landing when entering the house. So CM wasn't helping MJ? Just hanging around the landing waiting?
3. 1st said he was walking with CM towards bedroom then said he saw CM doing CPR with 1 hand when he came into bedroom. Which is it?
4. Said at first he didn't notice any cut in saline bag with the bottle.
The way he desribed the bottle in the bag, no liquid would flow out of the bottle. It has a rubber stopper, liquid just flows when directly attached to (and pierced by) dispenser. Or am I wrong?
5. Lifted MJ to the floor during 911 call? How? Does he have a hands free device? And why can't we hear this movement during the call?
7. 1st 911 call to Beverly Hills (411) before transferral to dispatcher? Knows how to do CPR but not know how to call 911?
8. Video with Alvarez. He stayed in front of the room "where MJ was PLACED". What? Another strange selection of words.

Kai Chase
Kai said she sent Prince upstairs and minutes later security arrived. So Prince should have been already upstairs when Alvarez came. But Alvarez stated that Prince and Paris came in behind him into the bedroom.
Don't even want to mention the fact that she sent 12 yr. Prince upstairs after learning that sth might be seriously wrong with MJ and goes back to work O_O.
The whole questioning seemed to amuse her.

Robert Russell
Would have been a much better witness for defense than for the prosecution. Voicemail from CM (fire/smoke detector beeping in background). Said "Sabbatical" expression by CM was weird. I agree.

Firefighters/Paramedics
Lots of contradictions with other statements of witnesses. Question: If MJ was dead as they stated why did they further try to resucitate him at UCLA for over 1 hour?
Another awkward choice of words (M.B)"...he was down at MJ's groin area...,...touching his groin."

Additional thoughts:
Why did Michael Amir tell Alvarez to go to the front of the house to the front door? Entry through kitchen right next to security trailer would've been much faster. MA to AA "Don't make a commotion, no sudden moves to alarm anybody"? Alarm who? Why no commotion? Strange.

The pillow on MJ's bed looks undisturbed, no indentations. Did someone fluff the pillow in between?

The photo: First of all I think it's a fake. The proportions of the body don't look right to me. Legs und forearm too short. Second, the paramedics said his skin looked blue while still at Carolwood. This pic is supposed to be done later in the hospital. Wouldn't his skin be really blue/ghostly white by then? In the photo his skin looks still very pinkish to me. More like a coma patient. Also I assume they would have done the photo after the resucitation effords not before. Why is there still the tape on his nose and the tubes on his wrist? Wouldn't they remove it right away after being pronounced?

The fire alarms. ) What's up with that? Fire alarm on 06/25/09 at UCLA (supposedly in adjacent building) and today (9/30)in court (accidental pull on another floor, some people said it was 2.26 PT and it rang 7 times btw.). Oh and do you remember the fire alarm when MJ gave is interview to Oprah years ago?

Also noticed Fire/smoke detectors are beeping in ALL voice recordings of CM as well as MJ presented in court.
On a personal note. Fire/smoke detectors beeping is veeery annoying. You can't ignore it and can't sleep when it's beeping in intervalls especially since you can hear it more or less in the whole house not just in one room.
Unless MJ let it beep for weeks, which requires good nerves, IMO the voice tapes of MJ "under influence" and CM to Martin Russell voice mail were probably taped on the same day/time/place/room.
Since we heard the beeping on MJ's slurry speech" tape (most likely made in the same bedroom where 6/25 events took place) AND on the voice mail from CM to M.Russell, but did not hear beeping on Alvarez 911 call, I think it's safe to say that Alvarez was NOT in the bedroom where the other 2 tapes were made.
*BTW to fix a beeping fire/smoke detector you just have to change the batteries but I doubt CM did that before the 911 call from Alvarez.

flower ITS ALL FOR LOVE Manu
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:23 am

That was some really great stuff Manu! Especially these parts...

Quote :
4. MJ knew so much about Propofol so he told CM how it's being used. Why would he have to tell CM if he is a doctor?

Quote :
Second, the paramedics said his skin looked blue while still at Carolwood. This pic is supposed to be done later in the hospital. Wouldn't his skin be really blue/ghostly white by then?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

TRIAL! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:25 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUvkk9CnSwU&feature=player_embedded

Behind the scenes at Conrad Murray trial flower Manu
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

TRIAL! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:49 pm

Do you remember: On the first day of the court, the opening speech for the defense.
A recording of Michael in May, when he was allegedly drugged.
I always ask myself again why Murray has recorded this conversation?
What was the reason? For me, this action does not correct for a doctor. This violates all ethics and violates the personality and privacy of patients. Dr. Murray had, at that time had bad thoughts.

I found an article that gives me fairly.
(Just a hunch of mine)

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/09/conrad-murray-taped-michael-jackson-160-times-real-reason-ian-halperin
Manu
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:35 pm

Manu060662 wrote:
This violates all ethics and violates the personality and privacy of patients.

Yeah! I may have said this here already...but isn't it illegal to record conversations with people WITHOUT their knowledge?

Also, look at this from TMZ guys!

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/ed_chernoff_conrad_murray_trial_looks_photo_gallery#tab=most_recent&id=100648

Look in the background where the police officer sits! Wink

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

TRIAL! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:43 pm

@ manu you've an eye for detail Smile, I'd never of thought of the pillow, plus a 160 recorded calls I guess that will facilitate the trial details at some point, great detective work alround guys everything you guys picked up on I missed but what a difference a week can make. @ Manu enjoy your trip to Wales!.

@ captain eo according to pearljr the elephant she was refering to is on a cabinet, great find emma, another toy now it's becoming so blatant, such details adds more proof for me even more than the questionable witness statements which should be setting off alarm bells to the casual observer, keep the faith it's all for love.  

Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

TRIAL! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:21 am

@ Emma

Look in the background where the police officer sits! Wink

Emma, ​​I do not know what you think or see in the picture?
What is with this police officer? Question Question

@ Rogerrabbit
Thank you Rogerrabbit. I'm very excited for my trip to Cardiff.
Last night I dreamed I missed my plane because I've forgotten my travel documents at home.
I immediately stood up and placed the documents ready. lol! lol!

OK. Question: Has anyone of you a copy of the interview was taken from the "Michael on drugs". If so, you can send it to me please. I want to hear it again. I have an idea .... but I need the conversation.

I wish you all a good start to the week Manu flower
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:09 am

Manu060662 wrote:

It has nothing to do with the police officer, it is just near where they sit in the background... there is a pink teddy!! Razz

Oh yeah, enjoy your trip Manu! I hope you have a great time! Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

TRIAL! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:40 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Manu060662 wrote:

It has nothing to do with the police officer, it is just near where they sit in the background... there is a pink teddy!! Razz

Oh yeah, enjoy your trip Manu! I hope you have a great time! Smile

L.O.V.E

Thank you Emma, ​​I hope so too.
Hahaha ... Emma, ​​I thought the cop is something wrong. Smile
Ah, you mean the pink thing in the background. I've seen this, but I did not know what it is.

About the police in court. I've been thinking about their clothes, etc.
They have a lot of badges on the uniforms.
I know nothing about these clothes because I'm not from USA.
Maybe someone who lives in the United States, check these clothes?
I think if this picture is wrong with the 32 stars, is also possibly something wrong with the clothes and these stickers.
And once someone has clearly seen the sign with the name of Judge Pastor. I do not. Either it is too far away, or I only see blurry, unclear? Is this sign on the right name?
Just a few thoughts.
OK. I have to go back to work.
Until later ... Manu
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:35 am

Manu060662 wrote:

Hahaha ... Emma, ​​I thought the cop is something wrong. Smile

lol!

I was wondering about the badges too! Anyone who is familiar with US police officers know if they are real badges?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:07 pm

Well, I'd need to see a close up of the uniforms so when I get a little more time I'll look u[ [ictures from the trial and see if I can spot any problems with them.

Guys this whole trial is just. . . . Unbelievably stupid, pardon me. But honestly, how can we NOT see it ? It's a joke really, they aren't even questioning thoroughly ! Only certain people, which are the people, in my opinion, that don't know exactly what's going on !!
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

TRIAL! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:17 pm

They seem to be looking around a lot, mainly to their right? Prompts maybe?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1222402435
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:09 am

Ok thanks beLIEve in L.O.V.E! I was watching the news last night and saw some police officers arrest some people in the USA but I can't remember which state it was...I took a good look at the badges on their arms and they aren't bright yelllow like the ones in court...but are they all different depending on the state?

Quote :
They seem to be looking around a lot, mainly to their right? Prompts maybe?

You mean the witnesses keep looking to their right? Or some other people? Suspect

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Chrissyhsmiling

Chrissyhsmiling

TRIAL! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:41 am

I have been trawling through clips and photos of the trial every chance I have been able to today (I am in work so this has been difficult)..BUT...this get smore bizarre by the second!!!..I found this video which points out all the animals in the courtroom and shows clips of other celebrity court room trials for comparison...what shocked me most was the picture of Michael at point 16.15!!!! check it out guys! (sorry if this vid has already been posted but just saw it and had to post it straight away)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiFbovqzaMg

Also I have been unable to get a close up picture of any of the officers badges or uniform markings in the court room to compare with official badges. I am guessing the officers outside are real I would have assumed they would have brought in official officers for crowd control etc, but still looking....I have missed the last couple of days of the trial due to a family emergency but I hoping to resume viewing the trial this evening. Good work guys, well done, speak to you soon xxx
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:33 am

Sorry guys, quick post from my iPod touch but I'm watching them interrogate Murrays stripper girlfriend, and I can't help but laugh because she keeps saying "yesssssssssssssss" XD

Now we've got a stripper on the stand. Waiting to hear audio theyre gonna play, stupid commercials ! But I just had to say it, she just made today fun in the courtroom ! Yesssssssssssssss. Lol !

The passed few people they've questioned I have no interest in, because just the way they're answering. . . It seems so by-the-book. Like robotic. They know JUST what to say, because it's the medical answer. So I haven't much to say about the last few days. But I'm still trying to find some pictures of the court officers uniforms.

Still, this stripper. She was funny XD
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:25 pm

Quote :
what shocked me most was the picture of Michael at point 16.15!!!! check it out guys! (sorry if this vid has already been posted but just saw it and had to post it straight away)

I think I remember seeing the photo you mentioned at 16:15 and I thought the same! How can he look so different?! Suspect lol!

Quote :
Yesssssssssssssss.

I was laughing at that too! lol!

I just wanted to post this from TMZ and highlight a certain line...

http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/04/nicole-alvarez-dr-conrad-murray-manslaughter-trial-stripper-actress-hot-audition-michael-jackson-photos/

Quote :
There's no bigger stage for an aspiring actress than the Conrad Murray manslaughhter trial -- and today, the doc's 29-year-old baby mama is NAILING her biggest audition ever!!!
So, she is a professional actress? Wink

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

TRIAL! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:07 pm

The witnesses Smile and this caught my eye when browsing Google news during my ICT lesson today...

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a343441/michael-jackson-feared-this-is-it-assassination-claims-bodyguard.html
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:24 am

Quote :
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a343441/michael-jackson-feared-this-is-it-assassination-claims-bodyguard.html

What Matt Fiddes said about Michael 'downing' half a bottle of Whisky before the 02 press conference....yeah...I really believe that! lol!

Also, it seems The Black Eyed Peas have pulled out of the concert! Suspect

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/8808053/Black-Eyed-Peas-pull-out-of-Michael-Jackson-tribute-concert.html

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

TRIAL! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:52 am

Sorry for yet another unrelated post, but here... I know it makes us assume Michael is the gamer at the end... But remember, it's Sony...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdWkKKSckNk&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:00 am

More reason for us to believe he faked his death, he feared he was going to be assassinated !

My mama and I were watching the trial yesterday, and she got MAD. She was furious, she said it's b.s. and that it seemed like a joke. I was just like 'Mom, it IS a joke. A hoax to be exact."

Another thing, did you guys notice the female lawyer's face when the pharmacist said that midozalam can ONLY be injected ? Because they were saying that Michael swallowed 8 pills of it, but it was made clear that it can ONLY be injected, and she looked like this affraid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

TRIAL! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:03 am

I'm sure that video from SONY ain't very relative to Michael Jackson, but the description took my attention: "When they tell your story, what will they say?"
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:07 pm

Did you guys hear the new part of the audio ? What is that. . . Helicopter sound ? And do you hear the sound of a breathing apparatus in he background, while "michael" is talking ?
I kept hearing like. . . A breathing, the sound a machine makes when you're hooked up to a oxygen tank or something. But it can't be him, because he breaths don't match up with his talking, you can hear the breaths in mid word, so it's not his breathing obviously.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:36 pm

beLIEve in L.O.V.E. wrote:

Another thing, did you guys notice the female lawyer's face when the pharmacist said that midozalam can ONLY be injected ? Because they were saying that Michael swallowed 8 pills of it, but it was made clear that it can ONLY be injected, and she looked like this affraid Very Happy

I don't remember that! So it really can only be injected? It isn't in tablet form?

Also, yeah I heard the recording...did you hear the beeping sound in the background too?

Oh, one more thing...you all know what I mean when I say that photo...did you see the bigger version today? I only saw it quickly then turned my head away from the screen and kept telling myself it was fake...anyway, some people are now saying some parts still look weird and photoshopped, but they are also saying it may really be MJ, but taken just so they have a photo to 'prove' he is 'dead' and there is a 'body' to show the world...Now whatever is said about this photo, I will always tell myself it is fake Exclamation People can try and tell me otherwise, but I will not listen or believe them Exclamation

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Chrissyhsmiling

Chrissyhsmiling

TRIAL! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:27 pm

omg who else is saying the picture may not be quite as authentic as they seem?? people who are not believers? xx cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TRIAL! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRIAL!
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next