PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRIAL!

Go down 
+10
MJacksonHD
Chrissyhsmiling
jojo007
Rogerrabbit
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.
Manu060662
Captain_EO
nancydoodle
t_ruth
Dirty Diana
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:40 am

Oh my goodness guys. And you know, I did think some of the things they did were staged - Like, I don't know, it just seems like some things were convenient, don't you think ?
Also, the prosecuter, can't remember his name right now, too early lol But, don't you think he looks TOO good ? I mean, speaking AS a girl and as an investigator, he's handsome, but he has movie star looks.
And you know what ? They didn't point out to Alvarez that his story didn't match up with Williams', did you notice ? They paid no mind to the fact that he didn't mention Williams at all, and yet Williams said he was in the room too. Williams said HE was the one to take the kids out of the room, but Alvarez said HE took them out, and didn't even mention Williams' presence. So ? Why didn't they mention this ?

Why aren't they questioning how Michael could have got up and walked around with a needle sticking out of his vein in his leg ? That hurts ! And swallow 8 pills ? Doesn't seem likely without a DRINK. Did they ask if he HAD a drink or anything ? I've seen people swallow pills without, but EIGHT pills without water ? AND how did he give himself equal to TWO bottles of propofol, when propofol burns and stings when injected, and Michael didn't like the pain, that's why Murray mixed the lidocaine with it, to numb the pain of the injection.
But, he also had an IV drip of propofol ! HOW DOES ANY OF THIS MAKE SENSE ? Would Michael REALLY let ALL OF THAT PROPOFOL into his body ?

I believe it was Alvarez who mentioned Michael has tubes up his nose. . . As in breathing tubes ? I know what her meant, I've seen billions of them, and I had them up my nose personally when I was in the hospital when I woke up the second time, I know it's oxygen. But. . . How come nobody questioned further about this, and how come we're JUST NOW learning of the nose tubes ?

And the fake seal. It's something we wouldn't notice, right ? For all the time we stare at the seal when we aren't able to look into the court room, they were looking for a SMALL but important change, one that most people probably wouldn't notice, or like me, are too blind to count the stars lol! But, at any rate, the fact that there's 32 stars in a supposed OFFICIAL seal makes it null I think. It doesn't matter. If this were the real seal of an official courtroom, they for sure would have made sure the seal was perfect and was to par, as described on the site, with 31 stars.

Another thing, the bodyguards keep talking about the "cream" that Murray wanted to hide, but how come we haven't heard a name for said cream, nor have we seen the actual bottle, like we've seen the bag and the propofol bottle ? They HAVE evidence, but not the cream. Why ?

Just what I've said, it all seems silly and can be easily explained. Yet there IS no explanation. BehindTheMask, I think you're so right. This seems like a load of bull, it can't be real, I don't care who says so. It's horrible, so many mistakes in a high profile trial. I don't think I saw this many mistakes in the Casey Anthony trial. scratch

Last edited by beLIEve in L.O.V.E. on Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:18 am

Here's the fake seal : http://tinypic.com/r/esiyb6/7

Here's the REAL seal, with my pink dots counting 31 stars : http://tinypic.com/r/2lka9tu/7

They look EXACTLY the same (besides quality), yet only 1 has 32 stars. I just scoured all the pictures I could find, and they all had 31 stars. Especially interesting was the umm I guess bronze ? I think it's bronze, but the bronze seal that's on the ground somewhere I guess in Cali, it's huge, but it's there, and I counted the stars and there certainly was 31 stars. THAT'S official.
It's hard, I found barely any information about the consequences of using a fake seal, or if it would make it illegitimate, but I think that's more of a common sense thing. I'm going to ask my sister about it, she's REALLY smart lol smarter than me anyway. She might be able to give us some information on forgery and seals. Or I'll go visit my civics teacher at my old school. Smile she'll be more than happy to answer my questions ! If I can manage to get an appointment with her lol but, I think it's pretty obvious what a fake seal means.
Back to top Go down
Chrissyhsmiling

Chrissyhsmiling

TRIAL! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:28 am

Yes exactly why arent they cross examinine them bearing in mind this is the highest profile murder case as u can get, why arent they trying to trip them up and put pressure on as they would in a court room. at the end of the day each side in a trial wants to win no matter what the crime and who is guilty thats how they make theor money and will twist as much as they can to get it! They wouldnt miss a trick like 2 completely opposing statements!? They would jump on it. yes i agree some of it looks staged amd the prosecution lawyer is quite handsome very actor looking Wink x
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:59 am

Rogerrabit, I must say that your explaination made it a whole lot easier to understand! It does make real sense too! I told my mum your reasoning for the seal being fake and even she laughed! This is brilliant!

I have another possible thing that could again prove to things being fake....each perrson in the court, especially the jury and the witnesses get told not to speak to any media people about the trial...so why have I just seen a video on TMZ with them asking about her testimony? And best of all, she gives a responce!! affraid

You didn't really miss much in the second half last night Chrissyhsmiling...Only what kind of breakfast Kai made for Michael and the kids lol! I mean seriously, what relevance did they have at all?!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:07 am

Thank you, my thoughts exactly. I'm thinking, why aren't they trying harder to trip him up ? At first I thought they were trying to, but then I was like Suspect you're letting go of statements that so obviously contradict themselves. Like, how can they NOT notice this stuff ? IF this all WAS real, I'd have to say, for a HIGH PROFILE celebrity case, trial and death, it's handled SO POORLY, I think I'm even more afraid to be murdered now !
If this is how these clowns handle a 'real' murder, I fear there is no such thing as the system. Justice is not served. But that's if this was a real case. I've seen much better handled, real murder cases and they weren't as contradictory as this one.

He's MICHAEL JACKSON. If this isn't a hoax it's just more reason to give up on the system.
But I know this is a hoax. That's all it comes down to. There's no way these mistakes we just slip ups, there's no such thing as coincidence, everything that happens is meant to happen by some force.
Watch this video, if you have the time. It's actually really interesting, and the date of October 28 ? The date the trial is set to end ? I giggled. Very Happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iksQ0rSakHY&feature=player_embedded

I agree, I was pretty annoyed with Kai Chase. She talked about food. That's all, and just made it more confusing, because again it made statements clash together.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:12 am

beLIEve in L.O.V.E. wrote:
and the date of October 28 ? The date the trial is set to end ? I giggled. Very Happy

October 28th? I didn't know that! Is that the official date they are going to try and end then?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:25 am

Yeah, they said October 28 is the date they plan the trial to be over by. But, I somehow don't think it'll last THAT long. . . How much more can be said and done ? I mean it's only now day 4, and they've made really good ground in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:24 am

Oh ok...yeah I don't think it could last that long either....I said to myself the only reason they were talking about what kind of food Michael and the kids eat was to take up time...why else would that have any relevance? lol!

Oh, did anyone ever find out why Katherine and the kids are going to Germany?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:48 am

For the tribute concert ! But. . . Germany isn't Wales. And that's what the mystery is, I have no idea why they need to go to Germany.

But, court is in session again, they called Bob Johnson, a paramedic I think, so let's enter day 4 of inspecting !
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:51 am

Just picked up on yet ANOTHER lie, made by either the paramedic or Alvarez.

Alvarez said he helped Murray move Michael onto the floor WHILE he was on the phone with 911, YET the paramedic said when he arrived MURRAY was BY HIMSELF moving Michael onto the floor ! He didn't mention Alvarez at all.

Also I'm studying the parallels between Elvis and Michael - I've never read the whole Elvis situation, and when I read I'm like wow just like Michael ! Oh, and by the way, I don't know if any of you heard of it but. . .

In 2008 DNA from Elvis' half sister proved that Elvis is still alive. Very Happy
So, you know, Michael seems to have taken a que from someone. . . Gee. lol!
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

TRIAL! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:11 pm

Oh yes, with Alvarez and the paramedics of 911 I've also noticed.
What I noticed is that laughter in the courtroom. Is that normal?
Oh yes, and the judge, Mr. Pastor. He is so nice, always smiles, and his style is so fatherly. I always thought that a judge must be serious. Or is that just in the movie that way?
These judges, which I saw were always so without emotion.

Just a thought
flower Manu
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:19 pm

Yeah I thought so too, I think it all seems too UPBEAT for a MURDER trial. I mean, They all seem so light hearted during court, I always imagine court, especially a murder trial, to be serious. So what's so humerus about any of this ?

This trial THING is crazy. I don't understand what's supposed to be going on. It's so strange, everyone is so calm and otherwise happy. I haven't seen a single real tear shed - Except Murray, but that looked very staged to me.

Murray should be getting MORE charges for lying too !! How come they aren't adding charges to him ? He got caught lying several times to the cops ! And that's illegal, I know people who have been charged for lying to the police. It's ridiculous !
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:02 pm

Quote :
This trial THING is crazy. I don't understand what's supposed to be going on.

Me either...I have never really taken much notice of trials before....well I have never watched one like I have been watching this one lol!

Quote :
In 2008 DNA from Elvis' half sister proved that Elvis is still alive.

Oh I heard about that stuff! I never knew the final outcome though! Thanks for that Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:30 pm

See ?! WHO was it that said "NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS !"

What it means is, for instance, Elvis is still alive, DNA proved it, but nobody was like OMGOSH !! I was, I'm like flipping over the moon happy ! I KNOW it means Michael is ALIVE, because he followed closely Elvis' "Death" step by step, but the difference is, while Elvis gave clues that he WON'T be coming back, Michael gave clues that he WILL be coming back ! affraid

Even if he doesn't, I don't care anymore what is said or shown. I know what I know now.

Also, did you guys see that ?! The FIRE alarms of whatever going off in the building ? Umm seem familiar ?
How dare the judge be telling jokes during this trial ! It's ridiculous. It's not a comedy club, it's a court room (for all we know)
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:02 pm

Also, did you guys see that ?! The FIRE alarms of whatever going off in the building ? Umm seem familiar ?
How dare the judge be telling jokes during this trial ! It's ridiculous. It's not a comedy club, it's a court room (for all we know)

Haha yeah! I wrote on FB....So the firealarm is going off just like it did at the hospital! lol!

I also wrote this...It was about the second paramedics story...

So let me get this straight...Alvarez said HE and Murray got Michael to the floor whilst on the phone to paramedics...now Blunt says it was Murray and his team who got Michael to the floor when they arrived and no one else was present? So what happened to Alvarez?!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:47 pm

SEE ! I'm not the only one who sees it !

I feel bad for Teo for being so upset over this, if only he could read our posts, maybe he'd feel a little better. Sad

Strongly I believe that they all rehearsed what to say in trial or something, cause NOBODY finds this odd ! I did notice that when Blunt said he was alone with Murray, the lawyer asked him if he was sure, but then he dropped it.

And nobody seems to care that their stories clash and make no sense, they're mixed up and everything ! I feel like because of this confusion, they may call a mis-trial ! If the jury can see what we see, and I doubt any of them are beLIEvers, then they're going to get mixed up.

I'm hoping the Michael-Elvis link is correct, cause it seems so identical, and if it's right, then at least we know Michael is safe <3 I mean I'm confident he's safe, but we'll know for sure that he's living in happiness and peace !

Either way. I can't wait to see what they throw at us ! Autopsy picture ? Bring it. More witnesses ? Bring it. I'll knock down all of the 'evidence' as it comes to me. I don't believe in his death, and I don't think I ever will. Just as some of us too feel. We'll have the last laugh !!
Back to top Go down
jojo007

TRIAL! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:02 pm

Manu060662 wrote:

Oh yes, with Alvarez and the paramedics of 911 I've also noticed.
What I noticed is that laughter in the courtroom. Is that normal?
Oh yes, and the judge, Mr. Pastor. He is so nice, always smiles, and his style is so fatherly. I always thought that a judge must be serious. Or is that just in the movie that way?
These judges, which I saw were always so without emotion.

Just a thought
flower Manu

William Wagener has been reporting what he saw at the trial the last few days and I saw one of the videos on youtube. It is quite interesting what he says at 2:10 about Dr. murray laughing with his lawyers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL7V2XiiPvQ&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Chrissyhsmiling

Chrissyhsmiling

TRIAL! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 5:26 am

Ummm yeah the lawyers are not picking up on total contradictions of peoples stories like who was there when paris first came in, and the stories about who took him off the bed are different?? Why are they not picking up on this? Surely they would and they are writing down notes they got it all in front of them theyve had 2 years to go through witness statements and evidence etc and we can pick up on it straight away with no preparation beforehand!!...but when alvarez was on the stand giving the events of the day the only bit of pressure to twist his story (as they do, im sure youve all heard reports about the way they will twist things to win their case for example a woman has been attacked and they will put her on the stand and try and confuse her and make out she wanted somethin to happen etc and she is the victim??) They will do anything...but alvarez's grilling was something like 'are u sure youre not getting confused about the times?' No its far too sloppy and totally agree if its real then i think thats even worse because this is the standard we can expect from the system!!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:11 am

I feel like because of this confusion, they may call a mis-trial !

Ok first of all, what is a mis trial? Embarassed lol!

Quote :
Either way. I can't wait to see what they throw at us ! Autopsy picture ? Bring it. More witnesses ? Bring it. I'll knock down all of the 'evidence' as it comes to me. I don't believe in his death, and I don't think I ever will. Just as some of us too feel. We'll have the last laugh !!
Secondly, I love your enthusiasm! It is great! I am the same...we have come this far...seen a picture that has knocked us back a bit but we are all still fighting! We should not give up!

I want to add something I found last night...we can see 100% now that the defence are trying to say Michael injected/self administered the Propofol right? Well after re-reading all of the notes I have taken down over the past 2 or so years, I found this part of an interview that La Toya did sometime back in April of this year...She said:

"They were gonna say he injected himself and I promise you that's what's going to come out because there was no reason for that..." So could this prove that she did indeed know all along how it was going to go way back in April? Suspect Wink

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:19 am

A mistrial is when either a party doesn't have enough evidence to prove the defense is guilty, or when the jury cannot come to a decision, because of confusion, or because they can't come to a decision or are split on the decision.

I'm always positive, that video I shared a page or two back really makes sense now, if you focus on the NEGATIVE things happening, then you're going to crash into it, but it you're POSITIVE during these times, then you'll be more energized by it ! Very Happy

And I know what you mean, I've been thinking maybe we should go back through our past research and see what we've missed, but I think I'm starting to form a new, kind of strong theory in this thanks to the Elvis connection, and I'll share it with you. It's still in the works of forming in my head, after a long night of sleep, and alot of thinking, so bare with me lol !

Okay, so what if. We know Michael was afraid for his life, but we don't know who wanted him dead. He always said he knew someone was after him. What if, Michael decided he needed to get away, like into witness protection, or with cooperation from the government he needed to get out of the country, hide away, or just get a new identity in the US and hide under our noses. And remember how everyone keeps calling Murray the fall guy ? What if he agreed to take the fall in 'killing' Michael to help him escape, and at the end of the trial, he walks free ? Because he never did anything wrong, what he was doing was to help him escape by 'dying' ? That would, in essence, make him a 'fall guy' right ? If the family knows this, of course they have to blast him with hate, to help Michael.

It's just a theory I had, I mean guys go look up the connection between Michael and Elvis and you'd be surprised as I was ! Lisa Marie Presley was so right to be pointing out that Michael's 'death' was identical to her father's - Because she knows her dad isn't dead ! There's no way you can muddle with DNA to make it say that 'Jesse Presley' is Elvis Presley, it just doesn't happen.
So as far as Elvis goes, I learned he was an 8th degree black belt, he served in the army, he was also an FBI agent. . . It seems SOOOOO far fetched, but these are facts if you look it up, it's all true ! I'm sure my dad would have LOVED to know all of this about Elvis lol!

But that's my point. Elvis is/was alive, so why can't Michael still be alive ?!

I believe Teddy Riley said something like that before.

Oh and I just thought of a reason his legs look so short in the hospital pic !!
"Well, you see, you all didn't know, but Michael danced and walked on stilts in public. . . !!"
lol! lol! (just kidding !)
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:19 am

Also something I find kind of interesting, I saw on a different forum that someone mentioned there being Pepsi cups in the court room or something like that ? Seems like product placement to me. And, oh my gosh ! Who just HAPPENS to have A LOT to do with Pepsi !? affraid

Just thought I'd throw that out there lol! Sorry for posting SO much about this, I'm just finding and thinking of SO MANY possibilities ! This trial opened a whole new world and investigation for me ! From the beginning I was awed about the hoax, but now it's getting even better and more exciting !
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:44 am

Quote :
A mistrial is when either a party doesn't have enough evidence to prove the defense is guilty, or when the jury cannot come to a decision, because of confusion, or because they can't come to a decision or are split on the decision.

So that means that basically if that does happen, Murray will have got away with it?

Ah now your theory does make sense because in that very same interview I mentioned earlier, La Toya again said stuff about Murray being just a fall guy! So what you just said is basically what she said herself!!

Yeah I know about the FBI stuff because it spoke about that in the ‘Is Elvis Alive’ book…it said something like he wrote letters to the president asking about helping with FBI kinda stuff…I can’t remember exactly what though…

Also yeah! I think I know what you are talking about when it comes to the Pepsi stuff! I think there is one right next to the telephone in the background! Also, Ed Chernoff, or whoever the guy is on the defence team with glasses….he was drinking Coke! Remember the connections with Murray and Coke?

You don’t need to apologise for posting so much stuff lol! ! I am finding this whole trial more interesting than I thought I would too!!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:15 am

Very Happy I'm glad you don't think I'm crazy ! lol!

And yes, if they move for a mistrial then Murray walks, I'm pretty sure free of charge. Which again, if it happens, then I KNOW this is a set up. Because NO WAY is that man innocent as he stands now. But laughing it up with his lawyers and not taking the stand ? He seems pretty confident.

Did the book talk about Eliza Presley ? Cause I am starting to think that the Elvis connection may be stronger than we think it is. To me it makes sense, because to most it wouldn't make sense and it would seem crazy.

Elvis wrote a letter to Nixon on his way to the white house, talking about how strongly he feels about drug abuse and the hippie movement and he said he would stay in Washington as long as he had to to become an FBI agent in the narcotics unit, because he felt strongly about drug use. See that confuses me a little, cause EVERYBODY says Elvis was an addict, BUT. . .. . . . Isn't THAT familiar ? Rolling Eyes Which is YET ANOTHER connection. To me I don't see how Elvis could have been a hardcore drug user when he was so outspoken about being against it. AND he was a narc. So, how ? But then, I don't know.

EITHER WAY, it's the same with Michael. He's too smart to do it, but we don't know. I'm wondering just HOW LONG he's been planning this, if we knew that we might be able to figure this out easier.

I feel like there's a lot of product placement here, and being that it's Pepsi and Coke, makes it all the more suspicious. And that elephant ? I think I actually saw it in court the other day ! On that lady's desk ! I was like :O
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:15 pm

Quote :
But laughing it up with his lawyers and not taking the stand ?
I agree the whole laughing thing seemed such a wrong thing to do in a setting like that! So is he definitely not going to take the stand? I know there was talk a while back about him not wanting to, but I hadn’t heard anything on that since…

Quote :
Did the book talk about Eliza Presley ? Cause I am starting to think that the Elvis connection may be stronger than we think it is. To me it makes sense, because to most it wouldn't make sense and it would seem crazy.

Nope, not one word about her….did you say she was Elvis’ sister?

Quote :
Elvis wrote a letter to Nixon on his way to the white house, talking about how strongly he feels about drug abuse and the hippie movement and he said he would stay in Washington as long as he had to to become an FBI agent in the narcotics unit, because he felt strongly about drug use. See that confuses me a little, cause EVERYBODY says Elvis was an addict, BUT. . .. . . . Isn't THAT familiar ? Which is YET ANOTHER connection. To me I don't see how Elvis could have been a hardcore drug user when he was so outspoken about being against it. AND he was a narc. So, how ?
Exactly!! I have said that from the beginning! I think the whole drugs story has just been thrown into the hoax because how else is Michael going to fake his ‘death’? Say he fell down the stairs or something?!

As for the elephant, yes it is on the ladies desk! I was like affraid too! lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

TRIAL! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:08 pm

@ behindthemask you've got exellent sources Smile, sure it will come to blu ray but 1 disc won't even cover chapter one of this epic adventure Smile

You guys raised some great points good work Smile, how dare they laugh in front of the "deceased" family, moving on now we have an elephant in the room. elephant

Pearljr explains the phrase's meaning 
"elephant in the room" it's an English metaphorical idiom 4 an obvious TRUTH that's being ignored or goes unaddressed

Keep the faith it's all for love.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TRIAL! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRIAL!
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next