PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRIAL!

Go down 
+10
MJacksonHD
Chrissyhsmiling
jojo007
Rogerrabbit
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.
Manu060662
Captain_EO
nancydoodle
t_ruth
Dirty Diana
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:49 pm

Oh my God, this is getting good !

So maybe Michael took this 'zombie' pill ?! Omg :'D That could be how he pulled this whole thing off, if Elvis did it !!

And I didn't hear that the tapes were back affraid Oh ! I wonder if they caught anything interesting !!

But I still stand by how could he have possibly gotten up with that needle, and how these IDIOTS aren't asking that themselves ? Did Michael like crab walk around the room pulling the IV stand with him, perhaps ? (What a funny image !!)
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:32 pm

Quote :
So maybe Michael took this 'zombie' pill ?! Omg :'D That could be how he pulled this whole thing off, if Elvis did it !!
Well I don’t know if that IS how he did it, but it was noted that he did take this drug at times during his life, so it seems that it isn’t something that someone has made up! Razz So yeah, it is possible Michael may have done this too! Especially with all of the other similarities with Elvis' 'death'!

Quote :
And I didn't hear that the tapes were back Oh ! I wonder if they caught anything interesting !!

Yeah someone said it on FB but again, I have no idea if that is true…but yeah, I hope that they did catch something worth looking at!

Quote :
But I still stand by how could he have possibly gotten up with that needle, and how these IDIOTS aren't asking that themselves ? Did Michael like crab walk around the room pulling the IV stand with him, perhaps ? (What a funny image !!)
I know! It is ridiculous! Not to imagine how uncomfortable it would be to have such a needle in your leg WITHOUT getting up and moving around!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:43 pm

Exactly my points. I'm trying to voice this now though, because I'm appalled. I'm thinking, this has to be a joke ! Even HLN is thinking it's getting ridiculous.

Me, I'm really excited for the October 8th. Because who knows what's going to happen ! It's all under Miss Katherine's control, and GlobALIVE Wink so until then, we may not have any more huge AHHA clues besides what we find in the trial and on the internet.

The trial is making it get deeper and deeper, no matter what the outcome it. I kinda feel like it's more of a way to find out exactly WHO was planning to kill Michael, cause come on, he was always afraid that someone wanted him dead. but then, who was it ? LaToya Jermaine and the family know 100% sure who it is. We'll just have to wait for Michael to tell us himself.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:47 pm

beLIEve in L.O.V.E. wrote:

The trial is making it get deeper and deeper, no matter what the outcome it. I kinda feel like it's more of a way to find out exactly WHO was planning to kill Michael, cause come on, he was always afraid that someone wanted him dead. but then, who was it ? LaToya Jermaine and the family know 100% sure who it is. We'll just have to wait for Michael to tell us himself.

See that is another problem I have always had...La Toya said in the past that she knows who it is and if they do not go to the police, she will...so why has she STILL not done this?!

BTW guys, do you know how long the lunch break is?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:57 pm

I think it's an hour long, so it should be back soon I think.

I don't get it either. . . See this is why I am thinking possibly, maybe he was actually put into witness protection ? And the trial is a way to see if they can get Murray to crack, or to get the truth out of somebody who may know who was threatening Michael. However I'm not sure how they could have tricked Murray as well with the witness protection thing or even if maybe Murray knows about it. I don't know, the possibilities are endless !
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:59 pm

beLIEve in L.O.V.E. wrote:
the possibilities are endless !

They certainly are!!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:08 pm

Did you ever see this video by SmoothC21 ? affraid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iOir7fS3eE
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

TRIAL! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:27 pm

Near the upper edge of the seal are 31 stars, anticipating California's admission.
- Now count how many stars there are in this picture from the courtroom.

TRIAL! - Page 4 Vimpgi

Source: http://www.netstate.com/states/symb/seals/ca_seal.htm
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:29 pm

If I counted right, which is possible I didn't cause I'm blind lol ! Did I count 32 ? Suspect
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:34 pm

Omg there IS 32 ! There's 32 stars on that seal !! I just pasted the image in paint, and used the paint brush to put a pink dot on each star and I CERTAINLY counted 32 !! What's going on ?! The source says the seal has 31 stars, but I counted 32 ?! HOW DID YOU NOTICE THIS BEHINDTHEMASK ? affraid Suspect
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

TRIAL! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:40 pm

I suppose I have my sources Smile
- Anyways, I want you all to find something that can prove me that I am wrong about the stars. Including some research on what a such fake-seal can constitute.

It's all for love!
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:47 pm

You're most definitely not wrong about the seal, the official page says is has 31 stars, and we know we counted 32 stars. . . I'm taking different pictures that I can find of the seal, and so far they ALL have 31 stars for sure. . . I really wonder what could come of using a fake seal. . .

But I mean, the trial has to be real, doesn't it. . . ? Michael taught us not to believe everything you see in print, everything in the media isn't fact. But. . . How can they have a trial and have it be illegitimate, while it's all over television and so many people are here. . . ?
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

TRIAL! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:55 pm

I believe pretty much can happen as long money are involved in the game. Some said: whatever is put on TV, it's made for entertaining.

Keep in mind: we're witnessing the biggest hoax, and it's something everyone can learn of: DON'T SIT THERE AND ENTERTAIN YOURSELF, INVOLVE YOURSELF.
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:03 pm

Ahh ! I see ! See, I was thinking, from the beginning. . . All they're doing is re-exploiting Michael over again. In 2005 his life was put under a microscope. And it seems to me, that's happening again.
It almost seems. . . Like it's supposed to be this way.

They just showed a video of Alvarez in the room in the hospital room where they allegedly took Michael after he 'passed'. But I saw no body in the video, just cops. I don't know.
We've seen videos and pictures and 'evidence', but no body. Only that single picture that I feel is FAKE. What should we make of this so far ?
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:14 pm

About the seal and the consequences of using a fake seal. . .

Counterfeiting or forging the seal or handwriting of another

This type of forgery can occur on any type of document -- legal or not -- so long as you acted with the intention of committing a fraud. This is considered the forgery "catchall" because it will apply to any document that is not elsewhere listed under California Penal Code 470 PC.

Examples of forging or counterfeiting a seal or handwriting include:

* Photocopying anything containing a seal and/or handwriting that you intend to fraudulently use as an original,

* Creating a new document with the unauthorized use of a "copycat" seal. For example, creating traveler's checks or a false lottery ticket, and

* Attempting to or actually recreating someone's handwriting without prior approval. For example, submitting a letter to your company's payroll department authorizing a raise for yourself.

Keep in mind that none of these acts in and of themselves will subject you to a forgery charge unless you intend to commit a fraud with your forged or counterfeited item.

http://www.shouselaw.com/forgery.html

affraid
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:53 pm

Sorry where are the stars exactly? Is it on the part behind the bear?

EDIT: Ok, now I know where they are and I read beLIEve in L.O.V.Es comment about the fraud stuff, but I don't understand what it means...could you explain what it means in more basic terms? lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:59 pm

http://tinypic.com/r/esiyb6/7

That's what I did, if you carefully count the pink dots, it comes to 32. O_o I checked the internet, and all images had 31 stars, ONLY THIS ONE had 32.

And it's stated that the official seal has 31 stars, it specifically says 31. So, why does this one have 32 ? (:
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:04 pm

This is an amazing find BehindTheMask but I do not understand the consequences of this seal with 32 stars...I mean obviously there is something wrong lol! but what would happen because this is not the real seal? Or has it just literally been done to show it is NOT a real courtroom/trial?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:10 pm

Well I think because it's technically not the seal, because it doesn't have its famous 31 stars, that it's technically not the right seal, therefor I think it can mean that this isn't a real court case. Perhaps, we don't know. . . I don't know, I mean if it's IN the court room, you'd think they would take more care to make SURE the seal is accurate, right ? But it's only a LITTLE off, kinda like Michael JOSEPH Jackson, it's only SLIGHTLY different from the original.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:11 pm

Ah ok...well I think this is a really great find! I hope this does prove it is not a real trial!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:14 pm

Me too ! I hope that BehindTheMask can inform us more on what it means, cause I'm a little bit confused by it as well.
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

TRIAL! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:31 pm

Great find behindthemask nice to have you back on board.
I'll explain what I believe is the significance, we are all used to seeing movies & tv shows that appear to show cops & courts etc but because they are actors they are not entitled to wear offical symbols & if you were to closely examine their uniforms badges etc & I suppose this applies to crests & seals etc you would observe a difference this is because it would be illegal to use goverment symbols for pretence, I thinks that's correct.. keep the faith guys.

Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:35 pm

Wow regerrabbit !! affraid that makes sense. I'm glad we have you guys to clarify things for use like this !

I'm glad for these small but significant finds, I mean how many people would look at the seal and notice there isn't the right amount of stars ? (: It does matter. Because I think we're the only ones who noticed it so far, so when we find out this is all a hoax, we'll be some of the few to know one of the small clues.

I can't wait to look and see who else has great clues too <3 I'm going to rack my brain and watch closer tomorrow !!
Back to top Go down
Chrissyhsmiling

Chrissyhsmiling

TRIAL! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:21 am

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!! how did anyone think to count the stars on the seal? wow and theres 32??? well it makes complete sense, Ive been wondering how they managed to present a completely legal trial televised globally and get away with that? but the seal is not official, an official seal has 31 stars so if they televised the official seal im sure they are bound by the law it represents or something like that, this seal is not official!!! they are not bound by the court law so they are not giving legally bound evidence!!! OMG im so excited now!! Shocked I missed the second half of the trial last night so I have some catching up to do today, so if you guys could post a summary of what you picked up from it last night I would really appreciate it because Im in work so I only get to see snippets when I get a chance Sad Wink

Thanks guys xx
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

TRIAL! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:59 am

Thanks, Rogerrabbit! I got to say: yes, what you summed up is pretty much it. The people involved in this Michael Jackson court can't be blamed for what's being said inside the four walls, because the seal is fake. Fake = possibly acting, which is for entertainment purposes only, right? Though it's entertainment with a moral, a real lesson to be learn.

I can imagine the court being released on DVD Blu-ray 3D, with same descriptions as in This Is It MOVIE. "Entertainment purposes only," and not a documentary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TRIAL! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRIAL!
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next