PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRIAL!

Go down 
+10
MJacksonHD
Chrissyhsmiling
jojo007
Rogerrabbit
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.
Manu060662
Captain_EO
nancydoodle
t_ruth
Dirty Diana
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:28 pm

Emma you go girl !

I'm gonna say this with my comPlete honest opinion, believer status aside. Me being unbiased. I saw the picture they showed, and at first I too turned away, and flinched, but let me just say his. This picture was taken I would say in the ballpark of between 1-2 hours after 'death', yet in that CLEAR picture, that still looked less than professional, the proportions are still messed up for one, but what MADE me take it in was he fact that in THIS picture, his skin has EVEN MORE color to it. He looked LESS dead than the picture we were looking at. And he bed is still a painfully obvious clue. Mjhoaxevidence (I believe!) posted a video on YouTube showing why that picture couldn't have been taken in 2009. If you haven't seen it yet YouTube search for I think it was something like Michael Jackson death photo real or fake. Something like that.

I believe Michael IS the one in the photo, but he is still alive when they took it. He learned from Elvis, that you NEED a real body to pull off a dead body, because a wax body is painfully obvious. So instead of havin an open caske funeral/memorial like Elvis did, and at elvis' memorial it looked NOTHING like him it looked WAX, he decided a 'death photo' would be better because there's Photoshop, and he can simply pose for the picture himself. So in essence, it IS him, bt not how they're telling us.

Yeah I heard he beeping and the weird helicopter sound, and how I don't know if you guys noticed too but did you notice his voice sounded very sober at certain points ? I mean that it sounded INCREDIBLY fake at times, like he got lazy with the slur every now and then.
What's most striking is how fluid his thoughts were throuh he WHOLE recording. And now the drugs they're showing ? It's really coming to look like a parade to for the charade, no rhyme intended there !
I think they're laying it on THICK.

Before I forget, the pharmacist did say it was only injectable. That's why she looked so shocked, and why I was so shocked. My stomach like SUNK from shock ! I was so amused ! Very Happy
No matter what, no matter what we hear or see just remember- we've come this far into the puzzle, and too many pieces don't fit for this to be right, but it's SLOWLY coming together. Stay strong !

(I apologize if I misspelled anything or something doesn't fit, I typed all that out on my iPod touch ! This darn thing and it's autocorrect !)
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:40 pm

beLIEve in L.O.V.E. wrote:
Emma you go girl !

lol!

Yes I totally agree with the stuff you said about the Elvis wax body that was used…with my mum being a huge Elvis fan, she has got me into the whole Elvis hoax death too, so I know some stuff about that…I agree with you that Michael must have taken some notes from his fake death a realised that too many people pointed out that it was not Elvis’ real body, so yeah, Michael probably did get that picture taken just so there was something to show in court!

I remember hearing during the trial at some point that Michael skin started to go really pale and almost blue…yet in this photo it really does look like it has good natural colour to it!

Yes!! I think that if it was someone pretending to be Michael, they only mentioned stuff about children and that because as soon as fans heard it, they would instantly think it WAS him just because he mentioned how he feels about them and there would be no reason to question it's authenticity! But I also agree with you again his thoughts seemed very normal…I admit that I couldn’t really hear it that well, but his speech just seemed to flow and he didn’t go off in different directions with different topics…it flowed like a normal conversation!

Well now that you have told me it CAN only be INJECTED, I am shocked too! I missed that part when they spoke about it! So thanks for confirming that Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:59 pm

Just clarifying what was said in court Very Happy so, is it CAN be taken in pill form, then he lied on the stand. Cause I know what I heard you know ? No way did I misheard that. (:

I think Michael based this off of elvis alot, but what he di was make it 1000x more believable. Because it sure has a lot of people fooled !

And, SNAP. I'm watching a quick recap of the trial so far on the tv, and one of the paramedics said Michael was only wearing pajama pants. . . And a condom cathader ? AND an IV in his thigh ?! But, I thought he was naked ?!!!

Very Happy Michael, you may have planned this out perfect, it mat seem solid, but when it comes to your little 'actors', they seem to be tripping over each other ! Well done, though !
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:01 pm

And, SNAP. I'm watching a quick recap of the trial so far on the tv, and one of the paramedics said Michael was only wearing pajama pants. . . And a condom cathader ? AND an IV in his thigh ?! But, I thought he was naked ?!!!
!

Haha yeah, that is what I thought too lol!

Quote :
Because it sure has a lot of people fooled

Yeah....except us lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 3:57 pm

I will warn you that you will see the 'death' photo in this video, but it is brilliant! This again proves to me why it is FAKE! A quick thanks goes out to Pia for posting it on the TP FB page and also MJHoaxEvidence for getting the info from Stryker and UCLA! Great job!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob5sbMmzcfQ&feature=player_detailpage

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:45 pm

Oh my gosh, I know !! That video is brilliant ! So thorough !!! I was so touched by their dedication, that they even called Stryker AND UCLA ! Amazing video !
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 8:40 am

Oh my gosh, I know !! That video is brilliant ! So thorough !!! I was so touched by their dedication, that they even called Stryker AND UCLA ! Amazing video !

yeah me too! I would never have even thought to give Stryker or the UCLA a call! That is why I thanked MJHE for the video! When I watched it, that was one of the first things that has really got me excited again! When I first saw that photo, as you know it brought the hopes of many beLIEvers crashing down...but now after watching that, I am like this! --> bounce lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:49 am

Yes ! MJHE returned hope to a lot of us I think. You can't beat the facts, and what's been coming out in court is getting more and more. . . . Questionable.

The fact that Michael couldn't have possibly got up and drank two of the bottles of propofol, because you can't remove the tops of the bottle. They're the type of lids that you can only stick a needle into, or else you would have to struggle with removing the metal parts on top. But a doctor (I don't remember which one) mentioned that drinking two would have been impossible, because after the first one, he would have been out cold.

Someone on HLN mentioned exactly what I tweeted to them, how did he even manage to get up wearing a condom catheter and an IV in his leg. Also, Michael's fingerprints are NOT on ANY of the evidence, such as the propofol bottles.

Oh, and I find it funny how much ALVAREZ has lied in court, but they aren't bringing him back yet to question it. He claimed to have removed the saline bag from the IV stand, but his fingerprints were nowhere to be found ? If he had touched it, surely you would have found his fingerprints right ? Well where's his ?

And how they're saying the coroner's investigator lady, they're saying that she did a sloppy job and they were pretty much crucifying her on the stand. And now this other guy that's on the stand - I believe he's the toxicology expert that handled his tests ? Not EXACTLY sure. But, I think he's nervous sounding, but he's being truthful and saying that the amount of drugs in his system were NOT enough to have killed Michael. Oops ?

I'll have to watch closer today and make sure that's what he's been saying, but it is what it is. And I'm pretty sure that's how I understand his testimony so far, but yesterday I was sick so I was only watching in between sleep. Laughing

I feel better today and I'm way more ready to point out his lies.

Guys, I'm not sure, but I'm starting to think we're all destined to become lawyers, doctors or criminal investigators ! lol! Some on here would make GREAT investigators !

Oh and last, did anyone happen to catch Pearljr's video about Michael's body ? I thought it was WAY interesting. She said that there could have possibly been a body used from the cryogenics lab he had something to do with, I mean that theory makes 10x more sense to me than the theory of a sick dying man finally passing away and taking Michael's place. Because the bodies in a cryogenic lab are bodies donated to science, basically after death, their soul moves on and they become a body to be used for medical experiments and such.

I think that theory is a lot more sensible than someone dying in his place. She did say that there was EXTREME heat in his room on June 25th, so. . . ? This may or may not have happened, but it would also explain why the paramedics said they didn't recognize him, that he looked like an ill hospice patient, that he was bald with peach fuzz. . . But was he naked ? They said they got his license from his pocket, what pocket ? And how is he wearing pajama pants with a condom catheter and an IV ?! Suspect
The answers to these questions, we may NEVER know. . . . . . . . . Well, for now. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:01 pm

Quote :
The fact that Michael couldn't have possibly got up and drank two of the bottles of propofol, because you can't remove the tops of the bottle. They're the type of lids that you can only stick a needle into, or else you would have to struggle with removing the metal parts on top. But a doctor (I don't remember which one) mentioned that drinking two would have been impossible, because after the first one, he would have been out cold.

Exactly!!!

Quote :
I feel better today and I'm way more ready to point out his lies.
It’s good you are feeling better now!

Quote :
Guys, I'm not sure, but I'm starting to think we're all destined to become lawyers, doctors or criminal investigators!
lol!

Quote :
Oh and last, did anyone happen to catch Pearljr's video about Michael's body ? I thought it was WAY interesting. She said that there could have possibly been a body used from the cryogenics lab he had something to do with, I mean that theory makes 10x more sense to me than the theory of a sick dying man finally passing away and taking Michael's place. Because the bodies in a cryogenic lab are bodies donated to science, basically after death, their soul moves on and they become a body to be used for medical experiments and such.
I think that theory is a lot more sensible than someone dying in his place.
Oh yeah I remember that, but I couldn’t understand what she was trying to put across…Now after reading what you said, yeah that does make far more sense! Thanks for explaining it!

EDIT: @beLIEve in L.O.V.E....I have just been listening to the Murray interview thing they are playing in court...(I never knew he had such knowledge) Anway, Murray said he was suprised at MJ's knowledge on different medicines! But you know who else had very good knowledge of that kinda stuff too right? Wink

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:00 am

Why yes Emma, I know who read the pharmasudical dictionary like it was the bible (;

I just heard something REALLY weird on the Conrad Murray testimony tape thing wiu the police. . . I heard someone whistling "Mary had a little lamb" over and over again. . . What's up with all of the background noise anyway ? Suspect shouldn't police interviews be much more silent maybe in a private room ?

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:02 am

Why yes Emma, I know who read the pharmasudical dictionary like it was the bible (;

lol! Wink

Quote :
I just heard something REALLY weird on the Conrad Murray testimony tape thing wiu the police. . . I heard someone whistling "Mary had a little lamb" over and over again. . . What's up with all of the background noise anyway ? Suspect shouldn't police interviews be much more silent maybe in a private room ?

Oh really? Now that is strange! I don't know if it was true, but I heard that the police interview was actually done in a hotel room which explains all the noise, but I too thought it had to be done in a private room Suspect

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:07 pm

Im wondering about it. Why would they do it in a hotel ?

And I just heard that they showed a picture of him naked. . . ?! This must have happened while I was at the store. Anybody see this ? Anyone have a picture ? O_o I wanna pull it apart.

EDIT: Okay, here I go !

So, I just saw the picture on HLN (but if you guys can provide a link to a picture of it, be my guest) and I was not moved by it. I stared at it, did my usual thing by thinking "This is Michael. This is Michael." And I felt. . . Nothing for it. When I first saw the other picture, I felt a lot. I felt disturbed, but being that I'm seeing his almost NAKED body, head back, 'dead'. I didn't feel emotions toward it.

I felt that it's a body, but it can't be his. I don't know, just something about it. . . . I can't even make myself believe it, knowing everything that I know. I mean, I thought they said he looked like a hospice patient ? And, what was up with his neck ? Why was it craned back so far ? Is that typical of an autopsy ? To bend back their head into a position like that ? Hmm. I don't feel that they would. I thought the body would be even ?

Another thing I found curious, the dude uhhhh aish I don't know his name, the one who's reporting currently on HLN I'm not sure of his name, but he keeps mentioning things such as 'The medical examiner said this is Michael Jackson, so we have to believe it" and also "It doesn't look like him" "We don't know for sure that this is Michael Jackson, but that's what the Medical Examiner tells us, so it has to be"

?????? Suspect

If you weren't suspicious, why would you talk like that ? That lady with the angry eyebrows, don't know her name either lol! mentioned that there's conspiracy theorists that believe he's alive, but 9.999% know he's dead blah blah. But the male anchor is basically contradicting her on camera !

But come on now, how many people still believe Elvis is dead ? Wink

Another Edit:

So I just looked at some REAL autopsy photos, from other people that were on the internet, for research purposes. . . Which, by the way, I DO NOT recommend you guys do seeing as I have just been sick from looking at them No BUT it gave me more confidence that there's something up with this picture !

The pictures that I looked at had the head at such an angle so that the chin was basically touching the neck/chest area, propped forward really I guess I ca explain best. Again, not something I recommend you guys see.

And just looking into the pictures that I can find, the head seems to be propped still so that it doesn't move while they're uhm doing their 'thing' to the body, so. . . I don't understand the picture.

And it may have just been my TV, but did the picture again look not so professional to you guys. . . ?
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:00 pm

One last observation of the 'body'. . . Why would a dead body need bandages ?

And. . . Do you think he looks quite YOUNG ? Remember, Michael is 50. Also, the face looked too young. . . Certainately not the Michael we saw in TII or recent pictures. . . Hmm !
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:31 pm

So, I just saw the picture on HLN (but if you guys can provide a link to a picture of it, be my guest) and I was not moved by it. I stared at it, did my usual thing by thinking "This is Michael. This is Michael." And I felt. . . Nothing for it. When I first saw the other picture, I felt a lot. I felt disturbed, but being that I'm seeing his almost NAKED body, head back, 'dead'. I didn't feel emotions toward it.

That is weird...I kinda felt the same thing...I mean I did get a little upset, but not as much as I did when I saw the other photo...Isn't it strange how more than just one person didn't really feel anything towards the picture? Again, I did get a little upset. but not as much as I did when I saw the first one but maybe that is because I have told myself so much that "IT IS NOT MICHAEL..." lol!

I agree when you say, "Why would a dead body need bandages ?"...Pearl Jr mentioned in her DVD about the bandage across his nose...For an autopsy, isn't is supposed to be just the body? Nothing more? Also, lots of people have been mentioning the belly button...From what I remember, I didn't even see a belly button on the body! Did you? Secondly, I thought some people mentioned Michael was really frail? They said you could see his ribs? Well where are they in that photo?

Again, even though I have now seen both photos of a supposedly 'dead Michael', I will always say to myself that is isn't him...I just wrote my FB status as, "I ain't giving up after seeing that photo...I can't and don't want to think about Michael in that way...some people may have learnt to let him go but I can't, which is one reason I will never stop beLIEving!" I mean that! I cannot let myself think of him in that way which is why I will not let myself see those photos again unless I have to! I will look at the first 'death' photo because of the stuff that was found out about the (STRYKER) stretcher which could prove it is fake, but as for the latest picture, I just can't look even though I think it is fake!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Chrissyhsmiling

Chrissyhsmiling

TRIAL! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:01 am

Thank god I missed the trial last night, I never want to see that picture! I first read about the picture on here last night and I felt like id been kicked in the stomach No I found a link to the broadcast with the picture and I asked my bf to watch it and tell me if I should watch it (he knows about the investigation etc but he doesnt take much notice lol) so he watched it and gave me a cuddle and said dont ever watch it so I thought omg no and just started crying lol..so I got into work this morning telling one of my friends who I am slowly converting to a believer (lol) to watch it and tell me what he thought..he just made my day he said the picture was worse than the first one for clarity and that the proportions just dont look right...so I looked and I am so glad I did because I dont believe it for a second! They cant produce a crystal clear photo with all todays technology?? I got about 10mp on my phone camera lol! also the autopsy report says that he had a scar on his shoulder, mentions of other scars, bruising and broken ribs from CPR, now surely all this must be proven by photographic evidence to support the autopsy reprt? at the ned of the day CM is on trial for the death of a man in his care...the prosecution would have the most detailed photographs to show the state of the man as a result of CM's actions - bruises and all, they were inflicted as a result of murrays neglect and I cant understand why the prosecution isnt tearing him apart!!!!!! Mad

but anyway here is the link:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/hln-airs-image-of-michael-jacksons-naked-body/

(for you guys who havent seen it, it is upsetting whoever this man is its not a pleasant picture to have put into your mind so just to warn you, but at the same time its such a shoddy picture that I just dont think this counts as pictorial evidence of michael's body)

xx
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:45 am

Chrissyhsmiling wrote:
Thank god I missed the trial last night, I never want to see that picture! I first read about the picture on here last night and I felt like id been kicked in the stomach No I found a link to the broadcast with the picture and I asked my bf to watch it and tell me if I should watch it (he knows about the investigation etc but he doesnt take much notice lol) so he watched it and gave me a cuddle and said dont ever watch it so I thought omg no and just started crying lol

First of all I wanna say you have a great bf lol!

Secondly, I agree about the other stuff...like we mentioned before, shouldn't you have lots of closer photos to indicate all of the bruises and stuff? So there should be far more than just one photo right?

BTW, I sent beLIEve in L.O.V.E a PM yesterday but I don't know if it worked because it hasn't gone into my sent box, however I will just ask the question here and it goes to you too Chrissyhsmiling...do you both have Facebook? I would love to add you both!....If that is ok of course Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

TRIAL! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:59 am

I have to say, the autopsy photo has changed my entire opinion on the hoax... I just do not know what to think anymore. Surely the hospital bed could have been a spare used? Not officially in service but one they could get to as soon as possible? And what Emma said about the belly button, it is seen clearly on this* photo, the lighting is a bit off on the other. Also, the spider bite scar is clearly visible and EXACT. And remember, the autopsy report stated the bandage around the nose was present, this is BEFORE it actually took place, they would strip the wig, bandages, make up and records (ToD and date) and lay him on a flat slab where the autopsy would take place

* http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/11/michael-jackson-autopsy-photo-dead-naked-dr-conrad-murray-trial-manslaughter/?adid=recentlyupdatedstories#.TpXEkkRP6So

So yeah, I mean it's getting far to complex now, I just watched a real autopsy and its nearly nigh impossible someone could pull off the detail used in that as a hoax. The clues we found prior to know may well have been coincidences and/or very poorly covered up, the Illuminati like to hide in plain sight, they show off their power using symbolism. And even if he did make a come back. what would he do? Carry on with his life as before? Thinking everything will be back to normal? Think about the trauma people went through after hearing the news of his death/''death''. People committed suicide over it. I can tell people will not take kindly to his return, its just no human nature. Besides the general peoples reaction, the Governments would file a massive lawsuit against him for faking his death, his entire fortune (gathered by the 15 millions albums + merch. sold after his death) would be possessed and would be jailed for a VERY long time. I'm sorry to have said that because I know many of you want him to return, but I don't see it being possible if he did indeed fake his death Sad He either faked it, or was murdered
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1222402435
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:49 pm

Rob, everyone is entitled to their opinion and I respect yours, but there is no way I am giving up! I may well be causing myself more hurt but I just can't let myself beLIEve anything other than what I have these past 2 years!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

TRIAL! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:02 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
Rob, everyone is entitled to their opinion and I respect yours, but there is no way I am giving up! I may well be causing myself more hurt but I just can't let myself beLIEve anything other than what I have these past 2 years!

L.O.V.E

No no no, you misunderstood Smile I wasn't saying you shouldn't believe, I was just sharing my opinion like you said, but I thought you thought I was saying you can't Razz
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:07 pm

PaTcHWoRK wrote:

No no no, you misunderstood Smile I wasn't saying you shouldn't believe, I was just sharing my opinion like you said, but I thought you thought I was saying you can't Razz

Oh....So you are saying you are now 50/50?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

TRIAL! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:16 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
PaTcHWoRK wrote:

Oh....So you are saying you are now 50/50?

L.O.V.E

No, what I meant was that I wasn't telling you to change your view on it, It's not my place to. I was just expressing my view Razz
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

TRIAL! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:18 pm

@ patchwork
I was going to post a similar response on the autospy photo, although I still have hope & faith & am still a believer but the autospy does cast some doubt & as such I must respect the photo as there is always a possibility even if 1% it could be as presented, there are many things that don't add up & I'm still convinced I saw him on tv after his 'death', you questioned the hoaxs possible purpose I can't answer that for sure, michael is a visionary imo what ever profession michael chose e.g lawyer doctor sports man bussinessman  etc he would have been at the top of his game, assumably it's purpose has to be something to do with some of the following justice media children enviroment animals, as for people taking their own live I heard that was false & if that is true that is tragic that others felt such unbearable pain, I don't wanna diss anyone but you can't go into self destruct mode on hearing the death of someone you never meet or meet for that matter, you can not solely base your survival on someone elses, anyway guys prayers & keep the faith it's all love.

Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:22 pm

Guys, just wanna say, this is a very long post, but read EVERYTHING carefully, because I'm going to tear apart THOROUGHLY the autopsy photo. And I want you guys to deeply consider my points.

@patchwork, I understand your point of view, and I understand where you're coming from - But I don't believe in coincidence, and I do believe in divine intervention. Everything you said hurts. But it's nothing I've heard before.
First, I'd like to address the bellybutton evidence : In the clearer picture, there is NO bellybutton. And I examined that picture every way I could, even inverting it. No button.
There ARE ways to get around faking your death without breaking any laws actually, you just need to study up on them if you're that curious to know. I'm not trying to be insulting, but I honestly would like to know how long you've been researching this and how much you've studied ?
Also, do you believe Elvis is dead ? If you do, maybe you should research it. DNA evidence from a long lost sister proved someone claiming to be Elvis, a very old man named Jesse Presley, has a positive match to both the long lost half sister AND Elvis' father. Again I DO NOT believe in coincidences.
It's not hard to take note and put marks on someone, that could explain the spiderbite mark. A lot of people know about it.
And let's say Michael faked his death to protect his life, don't you think they would have to make this as convincing as possible ?
I'd like to remind you that when Elvis faked his death, HIS doctor also went on trial for the same thing as Murray. And guess what ? He walked free. It ended in a hung jury. The trial isn't over yet, but you know anything can happen from now til then.
As far as complexity goes, it has to be. It hurts, it's killed, but think. Nobody told them to kill themselves, as bad as I feel for those and their families who did, but nobody told them to. And if Michael did it to protect himself, then he didn't know of the coincidences. It was an unpredictable variable.

On another note, sorry for the ranting, but I had to make my point. I'm not trying to insult anyone, I'm just making my statement.

Anyway. Did you guys look at his one leg ? Mainly at the knee ? It looks twisted, like mangled. This is my first time looking at the picture on my computer screen, because my computer was down for a while so I was using my ipod before, but this brought me more possibilities to discredit this photo.

He has NOOOO bellybutton. I inverted it, even took the time to readjust my screen's lighting, to as low as it can get to as high as it can get, but I saw just tummy not bellybutton.
His legs look WAAAAAAYYYYYYYY too thin ! I know VERY thin men, tall thin men, that would weigh about 140ish, and their legs don't even look like that. And it's not even the whole leg that's thin ! Just the shin area ! And what's up with the skin tone change ? His trunk is pale, but his legs and ends of his arms are tan ? When Michael NEVER shows his skin like that ?
His shoulders don't look broad enough to me. I know Michael isn't an enormous man, but to me his shoulders look too small.
To me his face still doesn't look right, even though it's pointing away. His jaw line isn't right, and take that from a Cosmetologist who's been facial mapping for about 4 years now. It's a little convenient to me that his face is pointing away.
And let's compare this picture to the previous one : Michael's complexion is WAY different. Since TMZ supplied us with SUCH A GRACIOUS close up of his arm, let's use that :
Look at THAT SAME ARM in contrast to his arm in the hospital photo ! You could say 'lighting' but I'd like to know, WHY was the first photo so low quality ? And as for the bed, oh please, no way they just happened to have an outdated hospital bed laying around and slapped Michael into it. (no offence patchwork) It just seems unethical to toss him into an old bed, why would he just happen to get the old bed out of all the new ones ?
Again, the hands look small.

And uhm. . . Well not gonna lie, I just giggled like a psycho when I re-visited this page, but it's beneficial actually because it shows MANY pictures of Michael's vitiligo and his spider bite, and I want you to compare the 'autopsy' photo and look at the splotch in in, and compare it to the pictures of it on this site. It looks TOO SMALL on his leg. And his leg looks WAY too dark to be his skin.

http://blackgetwhite.com/fr/michael-jackson-vitiligo

Speaking of legs, again. They seems way too small ! Suspect I was just staring at the shins of the legs, and they're tiny !
Another thing this site proves, is that Michael had BODY HAIR. If you look close enough, you can see it. But this body looks HAIRLESS. No disrespect to Michael, but uhhmmm. . . I doubt he's HAIRLESS. No hair on his arms legs or chest ? I could accept the explanation that the lighting was too bright for it to show. But consider it.

His wrists are not bony enough either you guys. Remember Michael's jutting wrist bones !

I'm gonna finish this post with this. This trial has not shaken my beliefs, it's just made me curiouser. I hope I have explained everything clearly enough for you guys, please don't feel hurt and don't feel upset, because I feel I may have made enough points to show you guys that I still do not believe that was a picture of Michael.

Thoughts ? Feelings ?

EDIT : While I was typing this out, I didn't know you guys were still talking, but I stress that I'm not trying to disrespect ANYONE, I respect you all and your opinions ! <3
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

TRIAL! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:26 pm

Rogerrabbit wrote:
@ patchwork
I was going to post a similar response on the autospy photo, although I still have hope & faith & am still a believer but the autospy does cast some doubt & as such I must respect the photo as there is always a possibility even if 1% it could be as presented, there are many things that don't add up & I'm still convinced I saw him on tv after his 'death', you questioned the hoaxs possible purpose I can't answer that for sure, michael is a visionary imo what ever profession michael chose e.g lawyer doctor sports man bussinessman  etc he would have been at the top of his game, assumably it's purpose has to be something to do with some of the following justice media children enviroment animals, as for people taking their own live I heard that was false & if that is true that is tragic that others felt such unbearable pain, I don't wanna diss anyone but you can't go into self destruct mode on hearing the death of someone you never meet or meet for that matter, you can not solely base your survival on someone elses, anyway guys prayers & keep the faith it's all love.

True, but I'm talking about the other people who would cause outrage if hey knew, most people would have thought it a cruel, inhumane thing to do (if they didn't know about it beforehand, like us, so we understand why) so many people would turn against him. So in my opinion he won't come back if he did fake his death, what would be the point? He wanted to live to rest of his life in peace and quiet, and watch how his legacy lived on for many years into the future, making him proud and know how he led a good life
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:33 pm

Quote :
He wanted to live to rest of his life in peace and quiet, and watch how his legacy lived on for many years into the future, making him proud and know how he led a good life

Nicely spoken. (: That's how I feel about it too, if he isn't planning a come back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TRIAL! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRIAL!
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next