PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRIAL!

Go down 
+10
MJacksonHD
Chrissyhsmiling
jojo007
Rogerrabbit
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.
Manu060662
Captain_EO
nancydoodle
t_ruth
Dirty Diana
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:14 am

beLIEve in L.O.V.E. wrote:
Today nothing of particular interest happened, besides the man approaching him. Also court ended very early, before lunch because of scheduling issues apparently.

That's what I said to my mom, too ! I didn't think a witness could approach a defendant ? And for this man to ge off the stand after he was dismissed, walk right up to Murray, shake his hand and kiss his forehead ? That's unreal ! Staged. Besides that, basically today was just. Former patients of Murray saying what a great man be is and blah blah blah. But it all seemed rehearsed.

Oh Suspect I thought that no one was allowed to approach either! No one said anything when he did then?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 1:16 pm

Nope, they let him approach Murray. Suspect

Today they're calling Michael an addict, and I can't help but to be angry. Michael is NOT on trial.

A reason why I believe Michael is not an addict, or at least wasn't depending on the pain meds again, is because he ADMITTED it to the world before, he came clean and told us he had an addiction. They're getting this from the expression 'once an addict always and addict'. My mom works at a hospital for addicts, and psych patients, she sees the most colorful of people.

Now, if Michael realized he had a problem, he would have admitted it again. I know he would.
We know Michael, he wouldn't put his life with his children and family in danger just for the tours. I understand that the tour is important to his fans, but remember this; Michael's family comes FIRST, fans come second. Always.

That right there gives me confidence. I don't think Michael is an addict as of now, and who knows ? Maybe he realized he had a problem and after the hoax went into a private rehab under an alias or something.

But addict ? No. It's offensive to me as a fan that they're saying this bull.

But, I'll keep what LaToya said in mind. Don't believe everything that's said on the stand.
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 1:43 pm

ANOTHER NOTE (I am appalled by what HLN has been saying)

Look. They said that the recording (I'm bringing up the audio recording again) was taken on the MORNING of May 10th, and his LAST injection was like May 2nd ? 6th ? But not on the 9th, 10th, not even the 8th.

Jane Velez Mitchell suggested he could have been on something else - BUT THEY NEVER FOUND ANYTHING.

They don't KNOW what he was on, and WHY would Michael take meds that MESS HIM UP that bad THAT early in the morning. I'm APPALLED.

They're suggesting he was on something that nobody knew about, but what ? They didn't find it in the toxicology OR in the house. There for it is BULLCACA.

Ughh !!
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

TRIAL! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 1:44 pm

I'm looking at the court. Can anyone tell me what the big orange pumpkin has to mean? A Halloween pumpkin in a court? This has been common in the U.S.?
Here in the court process is very bleak, perhaps even a green plant or perhaps a bunch of flowers, but nothing else.
Have you seen the pumpkin? After a while he was gone.
And yesterday, LaToya has said, it's all an illusion. Like the movie, or something like that.
Is there a movie called so?

Suspect Manu
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:36 pm

Quote :
A reason why I believe Michael is not an addict, or at least wasn't depending on the pain meds again, is because he ADMITTED it to the world before, he came clean and told us he had an addiction. They're getting this from the expression 'once an addict always and addict'. My mom works at a hospital for addicts, and psych patients, she sees the most colorful of people.
We know Michael, he wouldn't put his life with his children and family in danger just for the tours. I understand that the tour is important to his fans, but remember this; Michael's family comes FIRST, fans come second. Always.
I agree, I think the whole drugs thing is rubbish! Michael isn’t a drug addict!

Quote :
Look. They said that the recording (I'm bringing up the audio recording again) was taken on the MORNING of May 10th, and his LAST injection was like May 2nd ? 6th ? But not on the 9th, 10th, not even the 8th.

Haha I didn’t even notice that! Well spotted Emi!

Quote :
I'm looking at the court. Can anyone tell me what the big orange pumpkin has to mean? A Halloween pumpkin in a court? This has been common in the U.S.?
Here in the court process is very bleak, perhaps even a green plant or perhaps a bunch of flowers, but nothing else.

Yeah, I think it is probably in there for the same reason the rabbits and elephants and stuff were Wink

I would just like to add, I have a theory after they showed 'Michael's' medical history...The name on those records was Omar Arnold right? Well it has been said that was a name Michael used right? Well what if those are FAKE records just to be used in this FAKE trial? Therefore, the character of Omar Arnold has his records shown meaning that Michael Jackson does not get his REAL PRIVATE history shown to the world? Wink What do you think?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:41 pm

I never noticed the pumpkin Manu Suspect it adds to the list of strange props we've seen in court

And to answer your question, I've seen clips from famous trials such as Lyndsie Lohan and Chris Brown. and I saw NO toys or anything in their rooms, also the judges looked 1000x more serious than Judge Pastor. Also, it is NOT common practice in the US to decorate our court rooms, that's ridiculous that they're doing it in this case, it's sort of like a mockery to the court, wouldn't you agree ?

LaToya is right it's all an illusion. Not many people will notice unless you look for it like us, but we can see the tiny details that's making this trial not official or accurate.

I agree Emma, it seems like. . . He made these alias just to throw people off, but also to protect his privacy. If it's not his name, it's not his medicine, I mean it's not even medicine for a REAL person, right ? No crime, no harm. Wink
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

TRIAL! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:59 pm

[quote="beLIEve in L.O.V.E."]I never noticed the pumpkin Manu Suspect it adds to the list of strange props we've seen in court

This is it:

TRIAL! - Page 11 Courtp10

flower Manu
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:02 pm

lol !

Know what ? I think these toys and props are meant to make us laugh, to keep the humor, to be clues saying that this is not a serious trial.

I mean come on, it looks almost like it's MEANT to mock. Like it's supposed to make us laugh at the lawyers !
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

TRIAL! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:23 pm

Today was much talked about Demerol.
Have you noticed that?
TRIAL! - Page 11 43443310
A typing error you notice the hard

Here is DEMORAL Go to wikipedia and look after them
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:51 pm

Suspect Spelling error ? I searched it on Google, and it said that it's a COMMON mis-spellng of Demerol, but. . . AGAIN we have something spelled wrong, messed up, too many errors, such as the date on the 'autopsy' photo.

Great catch !

I just can't get Michael's song Morphine out of my head, I feel like maybe it's a clue to today ? Maybe if you skim back over certain days and topics in the trial, we can see a common link ?
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

TRIAL! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 4:55 pm

Remember on the autopsie Pic: Michael with a yellow strip on his legg.

Look this security Man in the Trial, the same yellow bracelet on his arm.

TRIAL! - Page 11 Yellow12

TRIAL! - Page 11 New410
flower Manu
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:42 pm

Ok the picture Manu posted about the pumpkin....is it just me or after the lunch break, did the pumpkin disappear? Suspect Like the other day...the calendar was in the same place as the pumpkin....then that disappeared too!

Quote :
I just can't get Michael's song Morphine out of my head, I feel like maybe it's a clue to today ?

Haha lol! Me too!! But yeah, why all the talk about DEMOROL? This is a trial for PROPOFOL INTOXICATION....Not demorol intoxication!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

TRIAL! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:01 pm

A court isn't the place to display such trival seasonal items such as pumpkins

Did anyone catch flanigan mentioning the elephant in the room?, have you guys seen the elephant yet?, the same elephant features in the video leave me alone

also a still from Taj Jackson's zombie series  http://t.co/pOdx7k8k

Keep the faith it's all for love.

Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:41 pm

I tell you, as soon as I heard "elephant in the room" I literally choked on my drink. And soda going up your nose does NOT feel good !

But I was shocked. He said it ! And that still from Taj's zombie thing astounded me ! The license plate made my eyes go wide ! More and more signs !!
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

TRIAL! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:26 pm

Oh yes, the elephant, I've heard. What he meant by that?
@ Emma Yes, you're right. The pumpkin was suddenly gone.

Just a thought from me.
Things like toys, pumpkins, calendar, they are there and then gone again.
It seems to me like a movie that was cut together.
Do you remember a few days ago. I saw the court and then suddenly a loud noise and the picture fell apart for a moment and quickly flashed the words .... deleted or something. Someone has said in a chat, when a DVD is deleted, it may happen ..
Maybe we did not live to see the court, maybe everything is recording for us like a movie. These people only tell us it's real.
Question Suspect Manu
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

TRIAL! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:25 am

@ believe in love just be careful you're not drinking soda when bam day comes lol, I gotta say when flannigan said 'it's the elephant in the room' time stood still for a moment, I thought this is the moment, I was half expecting the court wall to be pulled back revealing a stage for michael's grand return Smile, what interested me about the still was words back from the dead. 

@Manu well spotted thanks for bringing the pumkin to our attention for some reason the pumkin makes me think of the wiz dunno why, the elephant in the room is a phrase it means to avoid talking about something that is obvious & should probably be discussed, but the people concerned have choosen not to talk of this thing, a elephant in a room is hard to miss hence the phrase, keep the faith it's all for love. 
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:52 am

@behindthemask lol !! With my luck, I will be !

And good morning everyone, I just got out about an hour, and there's rumors all overthe Internet saying that Murray attempted suicide last night/yesterday. So far on the news ive heard nothing, also I watched the video they say is of him, but I think it's fake, well of someone else. I believe that 'Murray attempted suicide' is a hoax.
The audio on the video is gabled, and I've heard that while covering a song, you can use a program to basically block out the singers voice, but in turn the music sounds a little distorted, then giving you room to voice over. This video sounds just like that. If it was real why garble out the other voices besides that one ?

Whoever made it should be ashamed of themselves. No matter how much hate I may feel for Murray, how betrayed we all feel (even though it's a hoax, just the thought of the trial and the smugness of him makes me angry) I in no way would EVER wish death or suicide upon someone. Ever. Suicide is a sin and wishing death on someone is a sin enough to me. I pity whoever made the video.
So don't be fooled by it, I jus debunked that rumor right fast. (:
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

TRIAL! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:39 am

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zdooR1NBtlU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I do not know, is this true ??????
But if this is true, and that's Murray - Why he has a towel over his head and Michael had no cloth over his head.
Murray's privacy is respected, but not Michael's privacy

flower Manu
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:20 am

Quote :
I tell you, as soon as I heard "elephant in the room" I literally choked on my drink. And soda going up your nose does NOT feel good !
Haha, I shouldn’t laugh but that was funny!

Quote :
@ believe in love just be careful you're not drinking soda when bam day comes

Haha yeah, that’s a good idea! Razz

Really? I hadn’t heard of this suicide thing! When did this happen?
Well I think that the suicide thing is a ‘hoax’ too…surely because it has something to do with Murray it would be on TMZ?
Also, I agree with Manu…why did they cover the persons head? Is that because they don’t want anyone to see the man behind the mask? How does anyone even know it was Murray with that covering his head? It could have been anyone! Just because someone shouted something like, “how do you feel dr. Murray?” makes everyone believe it was him!……But I don’t!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

TRIAL! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:25 am

I found this:

Can still be used for Michael Jackson hoax.
Again we have drugs, overdose, rumors, etc.
What is very striking look to 0.17 .... you see the sunflower?

»I don't think it's Dr. Murray....although coincidentally Terrell Owens (a former football player) did try to commit suicide--->and TMZ did report it.

I think someone is pulling a fast one here and trying to start some Murray drama. (nice try! #busted)

I'll bet the farm that footage is of Terrell Owens....not DR. MURRAY...they men are similar in size and appearance. [ Terrell Owens : Height: 6 ft 3 in (1.91 m) Weight: 224 lb (102 kg)]

http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/27/terrell-owens-suicide-attempt/

[ TMZ has obtained the 911 call placed moments before Terrell Owens was rushed to an L.A. hospital for a possible pill overdose on October 6 -- and according to Terrell's assistant, T.O. was trying to kill himself.

During the call, placed at 11:02 PM, the dispatcher asks the assistant on the phone, "Was this a suicide attempt?" -- and she responds, "Yes, I believe so."

While she was on the phone with the dispatcher, the woman claims T.O. was "talking to his girlfriend, ex-girlfriend ... don't really know what you wanna call it."

T.O.'s rep declined to comment.

T.O. was famously hospitalized back in 2006 for a similar incident -- when he insisted he had a bad reaction to painkillers ... despite reports he tried to commit suicide by swallowing 35 Vicodin pills.

T.O. later held a news conference on the matter and stated, "The rumor of me taking 35 pills, I think is absurd. I don't think I would be here if I had taken 35 pills."]

For me, very much similar to the Michael Jackson case.

flower Manu
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:57 am

Well someone on FB just said that it is NOT Murray...I guess we will see when the trial starts lol! I don't think it is him though!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:55 am

You know that was probably a video of T.O. Not Murray.

And the trial is on, so obviously, it was just a cruel hoax that someone started rumors about. Lol

And Emma, laugh all you want, I laughed at myself XD everyone did when I told them lmao
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:11 pm

beLIEve in L.O.V.E. wrote:

And Emma, laugh all you want, I laughed at myself XD everyone did when I told them lmao

lol!
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

TRIAL! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:35 am

Here is a very good video of the stuffed animals in the courtroom.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOExtm3jH_I

all of this person's videos are good and pretty informative. They do talk about more than just Michael, though.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:32 am

That was a really good video! I liked the part about the time on the watch of the white rabbit! Wink

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TRIAL! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRIAL!
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next