PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MJ Dancer supports Murray!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

MJ Dancer supports Murray! Empty
PostSubject: MJ Dancer supports Murray!   MJ Dancer supports Murray! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:26 am

This is what I can call...HOAX! lol!

http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/18/dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-music-video-hold-my-hand-fan-picture-traitor/

Okay suppose Michael is dead...

Who had to take care about releasing the video? Akon and the family,right? 1

now the other situation

That guy supports Murray so he thinks Michael KILLED HIMSELF,right? If Michael would be dead,Akon would accuse Murray and I think everybody agrees. 2

1+2 => why would akon let that guy play in Michael's video as long as he ACTUALLY wants JUSTICE FOR MURRAY?! (because I guess he thinks Murray is accused without any real reason) Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: MJ Dancer supports Murray!   MJ Dancer supports Murray! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:19 am

lol! I spoke to Alex about this last night and we both agreed that something wasn't right as soon as TMZ posted this! I said I thought that the dancer was either told about Michael at the video shoot, or he is a beLIEver himself...otherwise I don't think there is any way u would support Murray!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: MJ Dancer supports Murray!   MJ Dancer supports Murray! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:10 am

Captain_EO wrote:
lol! I spoke to Alex about this last night and we both agreed that something wasn't right as soon as TMZ posted this! I said I thought that the dancer was either told about Michael at the video shoot, or he is a beLIEver himself...otherwise I don't think there is any way u would support Murray!

L.O.V.E

yes exactly and what is the most irritating thing is that the dancer said: "He's a nice guy" lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! In my opinion only a beLIEver could ever say that Murray is a nice guy.Why? Because he helped Michael to fake his death Wink
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: MJ Dancer supports Murray!   MJ Dancer supports Murray! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:11 am

They know what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: MJ Dancer supports Murray!   MJ Dancer supports Murray! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:21 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

yes exactly and what is the most irritating thing is that the dancer said: "He's a nice guy" lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! In my opinion only a beLIEver could ever say that Murray is a nice guy.Why? Because he helped Michael to fake his death Wink

Yeah exactly! I love how TMZ post these random things about Murray every now and again to show either how nice or helpful he is...it's all ways to try and get him into people's good books!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: MJ Dancer supports Murray!   MJ Dancer supports Murray! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:39 am

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

Yeah exactly! I love how TMZ post these random things about Murray every now and again to show either how nice or helpful he is...it's all ways to try and get him into people's good books!

L.O.V.E

yeah agreed
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: MJ Dancer supports Murray!   MJ Dancer supports Murray! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:06 pm

Hey come on Murray is a nice guy what's the big deal lol!

yea but like you said there is no way he would side with Murray unless he was a beLIEver..another good clue from TMZ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MJ Dancer supports Murray!   MJ Dancer supports Murray! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MJ Dancer supports Murray!
Page 1 of 1