PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warning: Make Sure You're Sitting Before Reading This !!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

Warning: Make Sure You're Sitting Before Reading This !! Empty
PostSubject: Warning: Make Sure You're Sitting Before Reading This !!   Warning: Make Sure You're Sitting Before Reading This !! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 2:54 pm

Okay, I know this falls under the discussion of Arnold Klein, but I felt that this deserves its own separate discussion page, because when I saw it, I got BUTTERFLIES in my stomach !!!

Dr. Klein has been going ballistic on Twitter, he's furious about the documents they're using court saying that they're his records, but he denies it, saying that he was in Europe during 2009. Well, he said this, and it's basically a Teddy Riley- sized clue !

Here it is, I hope you're sitting down !

Warning: Make Sure You're Sitting Before Reading This !! T8rgnq

We know what this means. I bet if the trial had credits, we'd see "An AEG Production" in them.

So now he's saying that it's a fake too !! We have even more proof !!! From someone as intimately personally close with Michael for YEARS !
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Warning: Make Sure You're Sitting Before Reading This !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning: Make Sure You're Sitting Before Reading This !!   Warning: Make Sure You're Sitting Before Reading This !! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:00 pm

affraid Omg! affraid

I never thought of checking his twitter! I had heard that he has had a lot to say about the trial on there, but this tops it all I suppose! Brilliant find Emi! This is great! Very Happy

EDIT: I suppose the stuff he has been tweeting about the medical records can back up my theory then...they aren't MJ's records! Wink

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down

Warning: Make Sure You're Sitting Before Reading This !!
Page 1 of 1