PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace

Go down 
+20
Admin
fabiii
L.L.T.K.
nancydoodle
auntbeas
mjwendy
SUNFLOWER
summerwine
love&truth
yseralm
k10
ABrightNewDay
deena
achillesara
diane
Dirty Diana
BehindTheMask
~~Kristy~~
TeoLovesMJ
lovemjangel
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
achillesara

achillesara

New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:02 am

so he isn't even trying to hide the fact that MJ is alive Smile otherwise he would have said "Michael HAD one..." instead of "has"
Back to top Go down
yseralm

yseralm

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:22 pm

AHHH..AAHHHHHH

I knew it I knew it ... What he did to Teo was a test..
Now he's testing all of us...

But Im really truly happy... He is coming here to us... I feel it
It wont be long now I know I believe. :
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:51 pm

Bazylrei wrote:
so he isn't even trying to hide the fact that MJ is alive Smile otherwise he would have said "Michael HAD one..." instead of "has"
Yesss...he stated HAS!! A clear indication and confirmation that MJ is ALIVE. I've been thinking about how "Peter" is slowly revealing himself by uploading all these images on his myspace. Knowing that we love him so much, we are his true fans and we believe in him. We would know..that only Michael would possess those items. What occurred to me...It's like the opening of TII..How slowly LIGHT MAN begins to reveal as it opens up and then MJ appears...it's beginning to feel like that in my guts..It feels the same way...piece by piece then BAM!!
Back to top Go down
love&truth

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:16 pm

im speachless!!! how can a "fan" have all this things, like the picture of the jacket or the id?
the truth is near.. i cant wait!! I love you
Back to top Go down
summerwine

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:59 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 Wht10

I am revealing tonight ? I am recording tonight? I guess its none of these, but who knows.

Hi, everyone, glad to meet you all! This is my first post here although i have been following this forum and Tom's vids for weeks before. I don't want to spoil anyone's joy/excitment but this written paper is old and it was written by Michael to his fans waiting outside a hotel, years ago. I know Peter seems very convincing in his attempt but i'd take with a grain of salt what he's doing and/or saying. Today , with a good computer and a little ability , everyone can do everything, and i mean EVERYTHING. I love Michael and i do believe he's alive but i cannot believe that , giving the circumstances(i.e. his plans) he would expose himself on ...facebook for instance. I'd be happy to be wrong but it seems a little too childish even for Michael. Don't you think? Take care and be smart!
Back to top Go down
SUNFLOWER

PostSubject: WHY WOULD HE HAVE THESE THINGS ON HIM?   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:00 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
I actually believe Peter is starting to reveal himself, to us believers of him. How amazing!

It stands "Be alive." We are! We're going to stay alive as long as we can.

Here are some new pictures, released for some hours!
-Note, this look very private.. And why would an 'impersonator' own this stuff. Enjoy! Keep the faith, and believe. We're quite lucky to be in touch with Peter.

New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 L_91a75e06950944af85414ccd7c3fc2da

New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 L_2841232689804a56959635e6daa9c554

New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 L_8b41f71dfed642b3ba2f14a0fb951700

New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 L_b1dbd386e2504ddda6a029ec84b2f52b

New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 Index

The one picture is in a hotel room. How could he stay in a hotel and not be noticed. And, if he is hiding out and had a quick
get-a-away from whereever into hiding - why would he take these few things with him? I want so bad to believe all this
however, it has been such a long and tough grieving period - would someone please tell me how they can do this emotional
roller coaster and survive it? It is s month from TODAY that we will have lost him and I, for one, am getting very nervous.
I hope to GOD no one would be setting this stuff up and hurting so many people and especially betraying Michael in the worst
way. Michael desperately loves his fans and his family and for someone to hurt either would be hurting him all over again.
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:41 pm

Hello and Welcome to you SUNFLOWER!!! Have you ever listened to MJ's song Keep The Faith? I think at this time we all need to listen to it...Yes, can understand you feeling nervous or anxious and not wanting to be hurt all over again. Agreed, we have gone through and still going through what has been a very long and emotional rollercoaster...... Let's pray for all of us but especially for Michael, his children and his family. Just imagine what he and they are facing/feeling if BAM Day is getting closer. Keep the FAITH!!!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:15 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
I read it as I am recording tonight, as well. Looks most familiar to how I would write it.

The ' I am Peter Pan ' gives me goosebumps. MJ claimed to be Peter Pan in Martin Bashir interview, also the recording are sung by kids.

everyone here knows you're 100% right! Great! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:24 am

SUNFLOWER wrote:
NortheNtoM wrote:
I actually believe Peter is starting to reveal himself, to us believers of him. How amazing!

It stands "Be alive." We are! We're going to stay alive as long as we can.

Here are some new pictures, released for some hours!
-Note, this look very private.. And why would an 'impersonator' own this stuff. Enjoy! Keep the faith, and believe. We're quite lucky to be in touch with Peter.

New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 L_91a75e06950944af85414ccd7c3fc2da

New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 L_2841232689804a56959635e6daa9c554

New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 L_8b41f71dfed642b3ba2f14a0fb951700

New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 L_b1dbd386e2504ddda6a029ec84b2f52b

The one picture is in a hotel room. How could he stay in a hotel and not be noticed. And, if he is hiding out and had a quick
get-a-away from whereever into hiding - why would he take these few things with him? I want so bad to believe all this
however, it has been such a long and tough grieving period - would someone please tell me how they can do this emotional
roller coaster and survive it? It is s month from TODAY that we will have lost him and I, for one, am getting very nervous.
I hope to GOD no one would be setting this stuff up and hurting so many people and especially betraying Michael in the worst
way. Michael desperately loves his fans and his family and for someone to hurt either would be hurting him all over again.

Hi everyone. I've been following this forum for a little while, but I'm new at posting. I don't like to post, but I HAD to when I came across this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGF-6ruuRgk
If you freeze it at 1:14, you will see a guy wearing one of the security jackets. His back is to the car window. So, I guess others had a jacket too. Did the security guys just give their jackets to MJ and Uri? IDK. Anyway, it is clear that the pic was taken the day he was at Uri's because he's wearing the same outfit. ( :43) Thanks for tolerating me.
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:29 am

mjwendy wrote:

Hi everyone. I've been following this forum for a little while, but I'm new at posting. I don't like to post, but I HAD to when I came across this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGF-6ruuRgk
If you freeze it at 1:14, you will see a guy wearing one of the security jackets. His back is to the car window. So, I guess others had a jacket too. Did the security guys just give their jackets to MJ and Uri? IDK. Anyway, it is clear that the pic was taken the day he was at Uri's because he's wearing the same outfit. ( :43) Thanks for tolerating me.
Welcome mjwendy!! I'm glad you finally posted Wink I haven't watched the clip yet, but I will - I just wanted to welcome you first Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:34 am

*comment deleted*

Last edited by norwegiantom on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:57 am

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am also curious to know who took the photo in the room.
I was blown away by his voice too. It's all so..eerie.
Yes, truth shall prevail.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:48 am

*comment deleted*

Last edited by norwegiantom on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:04 am

OMG! **faints** Shocked
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:12 pm

*comment deleted*

Last edited by norwegiantom on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yseralm

yseralm

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:24 pm

The small note says:
The experience beyond wonderful
The hospitality second to none
The food, exquisite

Love and thanks
The jackson family

I guess its a small note of thanks for a brief stay in a hotel or restaurant during the jackson five tours or
during one of his vacations. I think this is a private note how it is in his possesion ... only he knows or maybe this can be found on
previous sites he was able to copy who knows...
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:30 pm

*comment deleted*

Last edited by norwegiantom on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
auntbeas

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:00 pm

hey guys it looks like something is written on the back of the letter. Maybe a clue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:07 pm

auntbeas wrote:
hey guys it looks like something is written on the back of the letter. Maybe a clue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, you are soo right..there is something written on the other side. Uhhhmmmm????

All of this coming out with all these uploads of such intimate MJ possessions .... OOHHHH MY!!!!!!!!!!! Let's brace ourselves....
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:10 am

Great Find,guys! Very Happy
and welcome wendy! ^^ cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
yseralm

yseralm

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:33 pm

As Deena said it
I do think something is up.. Cool Cool Cool
We really do have to brace ourselves...

If what Im feeling is that thing thats going to happen here with us I mean
Guys better be prepared by the way things are
Something is gonna come up
Something huge and shocking....I already feel it

PLEASE READ LOVEMJANGEL LINK... I am speechless and my eyes are rolling
its as if we are destined to be here in this forum.. and that we are a part of something I cant explain
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:23 pm

in his latest pic he has a TII jacket or at least similliar with the pointed shoulder ends... just sayin'
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: peter's pictures on myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:45 pm

I was questioning too about the pictures and also to me they looked quite personal like they have this fresh look to them as if the pics were just taken at that moment and they don't look like internet pictures and my friend and I kept investigating on it and when I told another person about the pictures and the audio on the page she wouldn't really believe it could be michael, but I'm glad that I'm not the only one that has a feeling peter could be michael.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
L.L.T.K.

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:03 am

ugh this ``Peter`` guy confuses me a lot confused
if he claims not to be Michael, then why he doesn`t want to show himself.. Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:24 am

*comment deleted*

Last edited by norwegiantom on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next