PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace

Go down 
+20
Admin
fabiii
L.L.T.K.
nancydoodle
auntbeas
mjwendy
SUNFLOWER
summerwine
love&truth
yseralm
k10
ABrightNewDay
deena
achillesara
diane
Dirty Diana
BehindTheMask
~~Kristy~~
TeoLovesMJ
lovemjangel
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:14 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
Ok guys I know we haven't spoken about Perterpan PYT for a while but this is insane!
A friend of mine called Patrick, some of you may know him from the 'Michael Jackson's Death Hoax' page on FB has shown me something from PPPYT's myspace page....Go to his profile and listen to something on his playlist called 'Intro Breaking News'...Listen really carefully and in the background you will hear someone saying "Don't worry, I'm still alive!" bounce

The first time I heard it I was amazed! Then I thought to myself, why would PPPYT do that? But I think it is just to reassure I that Michael is still alive, right?

L.O.V.E

yeah bya showed me that some days ago...and i agree with you that's insane...firstly he says he's not michael then he records 'dont worry im still alive' on the breaking news song... Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:21 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

yeah bya showed me that some days ago...and i agree with you that's insane...firstly he says he's not michael then he records 'dont worry im still alive' on the breaking news song... Suspect

I know! Plus he had written a poem called Behind the Mask Suspect I wonder if this was written after or before it came out on the album though?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:24 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

I know! Plus he had written a poem called Behind the Mask Suspect I wonder if this was written after or before it came out on the album though?

L.O.V.E

i made a post about the 'behind the mask' thing...anyways it was written before the it came on the album...idk whether it is a coincidence or not...
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:25 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

i made a post about the 'behind the mask' thing...anyways it was written before the it came on the album...idk whether it is a coincidence or not...

Yeah I don't know either lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:57 pm

That's amazing Emma - thanks for posting!! I have no idea why he did that... unless he really IS Michael??
I really don't know what to think about him scratch
Love, Pia
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:44 am

lovemjangel wrote:
That's amazing Emma - thanks for posting!! I have no idea why he did that... unless he really IS Michael??
I really don't know what to think about him scratch
Love, Pia

He keeps driving us away from the right way of this investigation.Also,even if for some time we haven't discussed about him,he made sure he would ... COME BACK...with some news Surprised
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:07 am

Yesterday, on Twitter, he posted this:
"I was surfing across the internet and i found this video about me"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9_Uqy2c73g&feature=related

He obviously wanted to point it out, for some reason - unfortunatly I can't hear much of what is said.
But I heard about the "cashcows" Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:55 am

Yeah I couldn't really hear much of what he was saying either but I agree with you Pia...PPPYT definitely wants to tell us something by pointing that video out! Also I wonder if he is a beLIEver because otherwise he wouldn't have been looking at MJ hoax videos right?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:59 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Yeah I couldn't really hear much of what he was saying either but I agree with you Pia...PPPYT definitely wants to tell us something by pointing that video out! Also I wonder if he is a beLIEver because otherwise he wouldn't have been looking at MJ hoax videos right?

L.O.V.E

OR...if he was a non-beLIEver he could just type on google his username 'peterpanpyt' and he would see a looooooooooooooot of hoax videos and forum topics/posts about him and he might have watched...you never know
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:07 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

OR...if he was a non-beLIEver he could just type on google his username 'peterpanpyt' and he would see a looooooooooooooot of hoax videos and forum topics/posts about him and he might have watched...you never know

Yeah he may have done that! Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4