PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace

Go down 
+20
Admin
fabiii
L.L.T.K.
nancydoodle
auntbeas
mjwendy
SUNFLOWER
summerwine
love&truth
yseralm
k10
ABrightNewDay
deena
achillesara
diane
Dirty Diana
BehindTheMask
~~Kristy~~
TeoLovesMJ
lovemjangel
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
deena

deena

New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:53 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
It doesn't matter who Peter really is. Stop asking him to show himself.
He is a human and has his rights. He is a talent, and if never has been Michael Jackson himself, but is another person. I still like what he does.
He reminds me of Michael, personally and the voice. Also all the great music he has.

Being together with him on TinyChat, and follow him on MySpace is very enjoyable. We can believe anything we want to. They also claim that Michael Jackson is dead, don't for get that.

Sooo agree with you!! Yes, it is truly a wonderfully unexplained feeling being with him in TinyChat...I felt sooo many emotions from tears to laugher--REALLY! He's so loving, kind, talented and very funny!!! So, many qualities as MJ himself. Whether you feel that Peter is MJ or not. At this point it doesn't matter. We will know who he is eventually or perhaps we'll never know. That would totally depend on Peter's decision... As of now...What we can say, is that he will not verbally admit he's MJ nor will he physically show us who he is-no cam...so stop asking him. Hear and feel my heart on this. (~_~)
He is slowly revealing himself by putting these photos and etc. on his myspace. That could be his way to do so. So again, please refrain from asking him to show himself...Respect him as Peter...and simply enjoy spending time with him. I also believe he uses other nicknames besides PeterPan_PYT when he's in the chat room. Which is fine with me!! (~_~)
Much LOVE to all of you!!

Back to top Go down
fabiii

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:02 pm

New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 3 L_202c9024d79b4a3fbb4af0490dfc338a
what does it mean? scratch
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:14 am

*comment deleted*

Last edited by norwegiantom on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:20 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
PeterPanPYT has opened a PalTalk, which is called Michael Jackson Neverland Kingdom.
He calls himself 'michael jackson'.

how can he do that since he told us almost 30 times he is NOT michael jackson?! affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:24 am

*comment deleted*

Last edited by norwegiantom on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:25 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
NortheNtoM wrote:
PeterPanPYT has opened a PalTalk, which is called Michael Jackson Neverland Kingdom.

how can he do that since he told us almost 30 times he is NOT michael jackson?! affraid affraid affraid affraid

yeah, this is so strange... but if he said he was MJ people would go nuts, right... or probably not believe him. I think we have to accept him telling us he's not Michael - but if it sounds like a duck and acts like a duck, it probably is a duck, right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:26 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
NortheNtoM wrote:

I thought the same. I am sure this is Peter's room, since he invite us there. But who knows. At least crazy, if it really is his name.
-These who know, please confirm this or not.

BTW. Peter pulled off a funny joke, last night.

He came into his http://www.TinyChat.com/PeterPanPYT room and said " Jermaine, Tom is amazing!" and a guy in the background said "What you said Michael?" (It did sound like Jermaine Shocked ) and Peter said " Tom is amazing!!" "What are you saying?" he said back. "Tom is amazing, right?!" "Yes he is." Laughing

OMG,NortheNtoM! VERY GOOD POST!!!!! THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:29 am

*comment deleted*

Last edited by norwegiantom on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:30 am

lovemjangel wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
NortheNtoM wrote:

yeah, this is so strange... but if he said he was MJ people would go nuts, right... or probably not believe him. I think we have to accept him telling us he's not Michael - but if it sounds like a duck and acts like a duck, it probably is a duck, right?

well,Pia,you know very well what I'm thinking about right now so I won't tell everybody again about my thoughts...as far as i remember a lot of people here beLIEve what I beLIEve...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:54 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
NortheNtoM wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
NortheNtoM wrote:

I thought the same. I am sure this is Peter's room, since he invite us there. But who knows. At least crazy, if it really is his name.

He came into his http://www.TinyChat.com/PeterPanPYT room and said " Jermaine, Tom is amazing!" and a guy in the background said "What you said Michael?" (It did sound like Jermaine Shocked ) and Peter said " Tom is amazing!!" "What are you saying?" he said back. "Tom is amazing, right?!" "Yes he is." Laughing

OMG,NortheNtoM! VERY GOOD POST!!!!! THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid
...All very interesting...And I intend to just say that....Which is currently a hard thing for me..But I feel it's a must..LOL!
NorthNtoM...thanks for the private chat...wished I wasn't sooo sleepy, I could have chatted with you all morning long-REALLY!!!Looking forward to having the chance to do that again with you...
I LOVE you!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:33 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
Another SHOCKING picture (proof/evidence?)

New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 3 L_84387c8caf9d4b0b8ed5ab0844ba936a

I can't read the whole thing, but to me it seems like it says:

The experience was hey(?) and wonderful.
The hospitality rewnd(?) to more(?), the food, exquisite(?)

Love and thanx,
The Jackson Family(?)

(?) I am not really sure about these. If someone understand this text, please write down what you read or believe it says. (Be honest Very Happy don't imagine.)

COULD THIS BE FROM THE FINAL FAMILY GATHERING THAT THEY HAD? o_O They all gathered in a restaurant about 3 weeks beofre his alleged death as I understand....

LOVE
Back to top Go down
http://truthprevails.heavenforum.com
MJ'sTinkerbell

MJ'sTinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:40 am

Admin wrote:
NortheNtoM wrote:
Another SHOCKING picture (proof/evidence?)

New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 3 L_84387c8caf9d4b0b8ed5ab0844ba936a

I can't read the whole thing, but to me it seems like it says:

The experience was hey(?) and wonderful.
The hospitality rewnd(?) to more(?), the food, exquisite(?)

Love and thanx,
The Jackson Family(?)

(?) I am not really sure about these. If someone understand this text, please write down what you read or believe it says. (Be honest Very Happy don't imagine.)

COULD THIS BE FROM THE FINAL FAMILY GATHERING THAT THEY HAD? o_O They all gathered in a restaurant about 3 weeks beofre his alleged death as I understand....

LOVE

I think it says the experience was 'beyond' wonderful
The hospitality 'second' to none.
The food exquisite.
Love and thanx
The Jackson Family.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:47 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
NortheNtoM wrote:

He came into his http://www.TinyChat.com/PeterPanPYT room and first thing he said was " Jermaine, Tom is amazing!" and a guy in the background said (It was a guy in Peter's house, since he was the only one who broadcasted.) "What you said Michael?" (It did sound like Jermaine Shocked ) and Peter said " Tom is amazing!!" "What are you saying?" he said back. "Tom is amazing, right?!" "Yes he is." Laughing

WHAT?! As in ME?! o_O I feel sick LOL! Well, I think I was close to talking to MJ the other day......LOL! Yes it's true. I called Uri and here's how the phonecall conversation went:

Uri - "Hello?"
Me - "Hi Uri it's Tom"
Uri - "Hi Tom....Oh just a second, okay!"
Me - "Sure that's fine"
[I WAITED]
[Background] - Uri - "Hey you wanna say something? Do you want to say Hi?"
Unknown - " [inaudible]
Uri - "Oh okay......Yes hi Tom!"

Now, I don't talk to anybody else that visits Uri and there is nobody at Uri's home who would want to talk to me.....except MJ! I must admit, although the voice was inaudible, it was certainly a high-pitched voice......
I have also had an email from ANONYMOUS, who said "when I was stuck in traffic, I saw a blacked out car, drive up a driveway. I looked closer as I suspected it would be somebody famous. Somebody in the passenger seat wound down the window and the person leaned out to press the intercom, they were wearing a polo neck shirt up to their chin and a baseball cap on. Whe i saw the face, they had a pointy nose and a pale complexion. Then they press the buzzer and they drove inside the gates...He looked JUST like MJ.....The house was Uri Geller's."
I relayed the message I had recieved to Uri and his response? He looked at the ground, laughed and then changed subject o_O THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO URI GELLER!

LOVE
Back to top Go down
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:20 pm

Wow! this does seem credible since these pics have never been seen before. That one of the guy w/ designs on his shirt certainly seems to resemble him....I think.

Oh yeah, Michael did think of himself as Peter Pan; he said Elizabeth Taylor was Wendy.
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:37 pm

Wow that's incredible! I heard Michael is staying in Britain... I don't know if you know this site: www.michaeljacksonsightings.com is it trustworhty, though? That is the question :/
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:00 am

Bazylrei wrote:
Wow that's incredible! I heard Michael is staying in Britain... I don't know if you know this site: www.michaeljacksonsightings.com is it trustworhty, though? That is the question :/

Everyone here heard that Michael could be in the Eastern Europe or I don't know where in the USA...the place where he is hiding remains a mystery.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:49 am

*comment deleted*

Last edited by norwegiantom on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:52 pm

Peter has really given us sooo much to connect the dots in these past few weeks..More coming out at a faster rate. June was said to be the most of clues....Clues indeed. What a great mystery to unfold!!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:44 am

NortheNtoM wrote:

New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 3 L_b62af33d39b74671bd0703ed97a0b541

WAIT! =))=))=))=)) I can't stop laughing=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))

Great find [through the others],TOM! =))=))=))=))=)))=))=))=)) Keep searching =))=))=))=))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:14 pm

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! DO you think "Peter" PURPOSELY posted this hoping to get my attention?! I ALWAYS talk about the synchronicity of 33 and how the number follows me....I think he's watching me....

New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 3 L_d89aedea4dc54ebdb3d236f9ae046480
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:07 pm

Okay, now THAT is a bit creepy. affraid affraid affraid Shocked Shocked Shocked

Admin wrote:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! DO you think "Peter" PURPOSELY posted this hoping to get my attention?! I ALWAYS talk about the synchronicity of 33 and how the number follows me....I think he's watching me....

New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 3 L_d89aedea4dc54ebdb3d236f9ae046480
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:14 am

Admin wrote:

Tom,probably Peter found out that we are posting his new pictures from myspace here and as you said that's why he shared that photo with 33...and another thing is that the number 33 is under LIBERIAN GIRL [remember the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:07 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
and another thing is that the number 33 is under LIBERIAN GIRL [remember the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

... AND the memorial!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:42 am

Hi I was looking for that Liberian Girl instrumental single and it lasts 3:39 not 3:33 so what's going on?
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:10 pm

Ok guys I know we haven't spoken about Perterpan PYT for a while but this is insane!
A friend of mine called Patrick, some of you may know him from the 'Michael Jackson's Death Hoax' page on FB has shown me something from PPPYT's myspace page....Go to his profile and listen to something on his playlist called 'Intro Breaking News'...Listen really carefully and in the background you will hear someone saying "Don't worry, I'm still alive!" bounce

The first time I heard it I was amazed! Then I thought to myself, why would PPPYT do that? But I think it is just to reassure I that Michael is still alive, right?

Here is a link:

http://www.myspace.com/peterpanpyt/music/songs/intro-breaking-news-76890769

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace   New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New pictures on peterpanpyt's myspace
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next