PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is Fake 2010

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CoolKay

CoolKay

This is Fake 2010 Empty
PostSubject: This is Fake 2010   This is Fake 2010 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:49 am

I found something intresting in this one website it is a movie that appears to have this 2010 movie called This Is Fake. The link to this website is http://www.jmshop.net/. This is a Japanese site. There is also something else intresting is that if you scroll down on the New Arrival on the 7th column there the movie poster is there. Also if you look on below the title This is Fake there is Japanese writing but if you look after the 3 letters there is M J. Exclamation If you search it up on google this so called movie isn't on there. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
HARRYYYY!!

HARRYYYY!!

This is Fake 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Fake 2010   This is Fake 2010 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:52 am

Omg! Great find! I think we're close to finding the truth now. And I hope ''This Is Fake'' comes here so we can understand the text and maybe some of us will watch the movie!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

This is Fake 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Fake 2010   This is Fake 2010 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:03 am

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=CCRE-8864

This is all I could find about it. It doesn't give any info on what it's about. Notice that FIRST PRESS SOLD OUT.
AVAILABILITY: out of print

It says that the release date was 2010/01/27, but original release year was 2009. I'm confused. Can someone explain that to me. I'm not good at that kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

This is Fake 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Fake 2010   This is Fake 2010 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:39 am

Thanks for the link you found mjwendy and thanks coolkay for the original movie link....i clicked another link on one of the sites thats says stuff in japanese about the film so i translated it on google, but didn't get a literall translation...anyway here is what i found:

Michael Jackson is Inpasoneta Maicor speak of DVD. First solo concert "39 Maicor speak (thank you) Party" in addition to the pattern of benefits in the United States recorded the pattern of the MJ tribute tour. MJ enjoy many brilliant performance got into.

Now when reading it, i think it is just a tribute to MJ done by impersonators? What do you guys think?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
CoolKay

CoolKay

This is Fake 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Fake 2010   This is Fake 2010 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:51 pm

Why name it This is Fake though and would they know something they don't know? It sounds like This Is It but it sounds like This Is Fake. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

This is Fake 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Fake 2010   This is Fake 2010 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:49 pm

I know, I know. You will want to jump out and scream after you see this. I TRANSLATED THE POSTER!!!!!! The first line wasn't so hard, because there weren't many characters, so if you go to a site that has the kanji dictionary, you can see what the symbol means, and write it down (in order). I did the first half of the first line and it said Maiko. Then, I saw the person who made this movie was Maiko Ryo, and there was only 3 characters left, so I put two and two together. As far as the second line goes, I tried to go to several websites that had samples of Japanese text, highlight the right ones, and put them in the order of how it is on the poster, then hit translate. But, that did NOT work. I couldn't find many of characters I needed. So, while on a Japanese dictionary site, there was a link to contact the dude who manages that website. I contacted him to see if he could translate it, but he said I need to pay for it. But THEN, he gave me a suggestion. Why don't you put it on help sites like Yahoo Answers if you want a cheap and easy translation, and it might even be FREE! I never thought of that before, which was a dumb move on my part. But, I digress. Here it is!

TADA!

So, the first line of japanese is: Maiko Ryo. This is the dude who apperently made this film. Doesn't Maiko sound like Michael? Hmmm... interesting.
This second line I had trouble with, so I put the link to the big poster on yahoo answers and said if someone could translate it. A NATIVE JAPANESE SPEAKER translated it for me. AND??? GUESS WHAT IT SAYS!!! The dude that translated it said this:
Quote :
The last sentence is -

I quit the company to become an MJ.

P.S. I don't know what an MJ is.

And, about that description of the film, I put it into a better translator called Babylon (no not Bablefish)
And it came up with something different. This is what it came up with:

Quote :
It is DVD of possessing it my Coe that is インパーソネーター of Michael Jackson. The first independent performance [my Coe records the design of the MJ mourning tour in U.S.A. in a privilege as well as a design of 39 (thank-you )Party] of possessing it,.,] I can enjoy the diversity of a splendid performance that I finish becoming MJ.

And now, I just put it into Bablefish (translation powered by Yahoo) and it came up with this:

Quote :
DVD of the [maiko] [ri] [yo] [u] which is Michael Jackson's [inpasoneta]. “39 of first independent performance [maiko] [ri] [yo] [u] (sun queue/cue) in addition to the pattern of Party”, pattern of the MJ mourning tour in America recording to benefit. Finishing to become in MJ, it can enjoy the numbers of gorgeous performance.

It's about a mourning tour, so I guess the "I quit the company to become MJ" could be about the life of an impersonator, or of the official impersonator of MJ. Weird, huh? Well, I found out what the movie is about. It said 'Maiko Ryo: This is fake, I quit the company to become an MJ'. I tried to search for Maiko, but it never worked. Why? I kept putting in Miko instead of Maiko. So, i did a search with the correct spelling, and BAM! Maiko Ryo is a well known impersonator from Japan. That explains why it's Maiko Ryo, and why the writing is in Japanese, and why the poster looks like it has MJ's legs on it. About the title though, I have NO idea why it is called that. It could be called that because it's about the impersonator, which is fake and not really MJ, but still, that would not be a very good first choice for a title. So, I don't know about the title. And the fact that his name is Maiko, and it sounds like Michael, is just a coincidence, I think. Pretty funny though. And no, I don't think this guy could be Michael (even though the name is errily similar) because I've seen pictures of him and watched videos of him on youtube, and he has waay too many asian features, and they look all natural and not plastered on, so no. He's actually pretty good though as an impersonator. His dancing is so so (no one can really dance like MJ, but Navi comes close) and he doesn't really have a good voice (in my opinion). BUT, those little voice quirks that Michael does (like the breathing that you can hear, and the hee's and the hoo's ect) are DEAD on. If you just hear Maiko with the voice quirks and not the actual singing, you would think it's Michael. Here's a video of him, if you want to see him.

Tell me what you think!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is Fake 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Fake 2010   This is Fake 2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is Fake 2010
Page 1 of 1