PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

See You In July? Maybe Not... autograph "fake"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

See You In July? Maybe Not... autograph "fake" Empty
PostSubject: See You In July? Maybe Not... autograph "fake"   See You In July? Maybe Not... autograph "fake" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:17 pm

Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: See You In July? Maybe Not... autograph "fake"   See You In July? Maybe Not... autograph "fake" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:24 pm

I don't know what to beLIEve anymore... guess I'll just wait with you guys for more cluuuuueeesss scratch
Back to top Go down
MJ_Love

MJ_Love

PostSubject: Re: See You In July? Maybe Not... autograph "fake"   See You In July? Maybe Not... autograph "fake" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:47 pm

I don´t know too Sad I think MJ will not come back in july. I feel sad Sad
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: See You In July? Maybe Not... autograph "fake"   See You In July? Maybe Not... autograph "fake" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:13 pm

Guys....c'mon....can't we listen to MJ at all? Don't believe everything you read or see...this could just be some bogus comment by someone who has lost faith. Who knows if the note is real but he did SAY "See you in July" and we still have hope with http://michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com give it time people...
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: See You In July? Maybe Not... autograph "fake"   See You In July? Maybe Not... autograph "fake" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:21 pm

Like I said, I don't know what to believe, but I never said my hope was gone. What makes me not give 100% credibility to that whole store is that the "confirmation" of authenticity was done via email (i think) How can you validate something without seeing it in person? And like someone commented, he could have signed it and intentionally made it flawed. The sky is the limit with the possibilities in all of this. I just seen that page and thought I would share what I found..

L.O.V.E.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: See You In July? Maybe Not... autograph "fake"   See You In July? Maybe Not... autograph "fake" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:55 am

The bad part is that the autograph might be fake because I know people who really can make MJ's signature so if you try it again and again you'll manage to do it too.Just don't think it's the right thing because we gotta respect MJ's unique signs.

The good part is,on the other way round,that the photo+autograph are linked to the "See you in July" quote...if we think about it there isn't that much chance to come at a certain date in july,for instance,4th july or 13th july or any others that people might invent.

Think for a moment about it...if you were MJ,would you come on a day when everybody expects you to come? Of course not,it wouldn't be a...BAM...anymore.It needs to SHOCK the world...not only the nonbelievers and the other people who are not MJ fans.

Still,we live with the hope.
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: See You In July? Maybe Not... autograph "fake"   See You In July? Maybe Not... autograph "fake" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:33 am

crystaldanae87 wrote:
How can you validate something without seeing it in person? And like someone commented, he could have signed it and intentionally made it flawed. The sky is the limit with the possibilities in all of this.
L.O.V.E.
cheers

I think you said it yourself right there along with Brett's 'Don't believe everything you read or see...' Smile I think that this photo is real, not because it is signed but because of my gut feeling....one thing I have learnt during the past 2 years is to listen to what my gut is telling me, so I will always beLIEve that this was written with MJ's hand! But I could be totally wrong and it could be someone playing with us, but if it is then they really are a sad individual to get millions of beLIEver's hopes up like that! I guess only time will tell if the signature is real or not! KEEP THE FAITH!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
MJ_Love

MJ_Love

PostSubject: Re: See You In July? Maybe Not... autograph "fake"   See You In July? Maybe Not... autograph "fake" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:26 pm

well, let´s wait and see. The trial was supposed to be happening, but was delayed and I think it affected the plans of MJ back in July. I´ll keep my faith but, now I believe more in september or october than in july but,..if he comes back in july, better! I love you cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: See You In July? Maybe Not... autograph "fake"   See You In July? Maybe Not... autograph "fake" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:09 am

Well I have been so excited for July that I have been writing the number of days there is left until July on my hand lol! Everytime I look at my hand now, I get really excited Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: See You In July? Maybe Not... autograph "fake"   See You In July? Maybe Not... autograph "fake" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:45 am

Shocked someone sounds only a little excited Razz
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: See You In July? Maybe Not... autograph "fake"   See You In July? Maybe Not... autograph "fake" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:09 pm

Maybe July still isn't out of the question.. if the comeback is in July, there won't be a need for a trial at all..(presuming that no one actually died on June 25th)
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: See You In July? Maybe Not... autograph "fake"   See You In July? Maybe Not... autograph "fake" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:37 am

crystaldanae87 wrote:
Maybe July still isn't out of the question.. if the comeback is in July, there won't be a need for a trial at all..(presuming that no one actually died on June 25th)

Exactly! Ever since the trial got moved to september, I have thought that it won't go ahead! I also read somewhere that Murray doesn't even want to take the stand, but he won't have to if it doesn't go ahead! Wink

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: See You In July? Maybe Not... autograph "fake"   See You In July? Maybe Not... autograph "fake" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:50 pm

Right. Why would someone not take the stand to tell what actually happened to avoid life in prison?? (Besides the crazy tot mom in FL) This whole Murray guy just doesn't sit right with me... as in I think he's just an actor in all of this... I know we've discussed that before so I won't get into it. All I'm saying is if there is a BAM before the trial; there will be no trial Surprised
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: See You In July? Maybe Not... autograph "fake"   See You In July? Maybe Not... autograph "fake" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:50 pm

crystaldanae87 wrote:
Right. Why would someone not take the stand to tell what actually happened to avoid life in prison?? (Besides the crazy tot mom in FL) This whole Murray guy just doesn't sit right with me... as in I think he's just an actor in all of this... I know we've discussed that before so I won't get into it. All I'm saying is if there is a BAM before the trial; there will be no trial Surprised

I couldn't agree more! Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: See You In July? Maybe Not... autograph "fake"   See You In July? Maybe Not... autograph "fake" Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:16 am

Captain_EO wrote:
crystaldanae87 wrote:

I couldn't agree more! Very Happy

L.O.V.E

neither could I Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: See You In July? Maybe Not... autograph "fake"   See You In July? Maybe Not... autograph "fake" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

See You In July? Maybe Not... autograph "fake"
Page 1 of 1