PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lady Gaga to open TII?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Lady Gaga to open TII?! Empty
PostSubject: Lady Gaga to open TII?!   Lady Gaga to open TII?! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:51 am

Hey guys I don't know if any of you have read this but Lady Gaga was going to sing @ the 02 to open TII...Maybe she does know about the hoax! Also in the article it says she was tested borderline positive for lupus...wasn't it revealed that Mike had lupus too? scratch

Here is the link for the article:

http://itn.co.uk/6f48c72648345fdb8d0834653baa4f46.html

Notice how the interview was with Larry King too! The link i found was one of many so i think you can find it anywhere, not just the ITN site Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEving

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga to open TII?!   Lady Gaga to open TII?! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:45 am

Gee, how many opening acts was there going to be for TII? Criss Angel, Lady GaGa, who else? Between the opening acts and the concert itself, that was going to be a long show! Laughing
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga to open TII?!   Lady Gaga to open TII?! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:09 pm

I heard about this and I was surprised as well she revealed it in a fuse channel interview. Also I watched the Larry King interview I was just shocked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga to open TII?!   Lady Gaga to open TII?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lady Gaga to open TII?!
Page 1 of 1