PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lady Gaga- Alejandro

Go down 
+6
mjwendy
BehindTheMask
Heal the World24
truthmj062509
nancydoodle
daemon.trances
10 posters
AuthorMessage
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

Lady Gaga- Alejandro Empty
PostSubject: Lady Gaga- Alejandro   Lady Gaga- Alejandro Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm

Did anyone see the video of Lady Gaga? The new one for Alejandro? There are many clues in there that are similar to Michael's videos/tours.

1. It randomly displays the word 'Klein'. Arnold Klein, and klein also means small in german (I speak a little).

2. the soldiers that are moving... TII with the green screen sequence, and on one of his tours (I forgot which one, but it was in LONDON) Michael was walking to go see his HUGE statue be revealed, and there were a TON of soldiers (bodyguards, perhaps) following him.

EDIT: 3. There are what seems to be screaming fans, but, the person they want to see is already Dead... MJ AND TII!!!

4. Lady Gaga is wearing a crown (and weird goggles that do nothing to make her look pretty, lol! )

I think there are more, but I couldn't catch any. Someone please reply and say if you see anything. This is just like telephone, with the MJ hints... Kinda like how MagicalXcapism said Michael liked to repeat patterns or moves that he liked... Anyways... TA DA... Here is the video.

Tell me what you think!!!
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga- Alejandro   Lady Gaga- Alejandro Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:39 pm

I have seen this video and the message of this video is that Lady Gaga is religious, but she likes to expose herself in a different way. Just Michael with the Jahovas Witnesses when he made thriller. She is seen as comitting a sin by having sex with a lot of men and women and for Michael having zombies, wearwolves,a nd graveyards was a sin to the Jahovas witnesses. So this video has a lot to do with religion. She also feels like the character Alejandro is watching hher and won't set her free, just like the media and the press are watching Michael and just won't set him free.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga- Alejandro   Lady Gaga- Alejandro Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:45 pm

couple of things i noticed right off the bat was the coffin that pops up really quickly the heart which could be a symbol of heart break or attack.. the guys dancing like in the they don't really care about us video. and the illuminating light behind them..

All in all i think its a very sexy video and it gives a almost Michael-Madonna kinda feel..
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga- Alejandro   Lady Gaga- Alejandro Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:47 pm

Yeahit really does like it was mentioned that Lady Gaga took part out of the pricesse of pop music before her like Mdonna, Britney, and Janet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga- Alejandro   Lady Gaga- Alejandro Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:53 pm

nancydoodle wrote:
Yeahit really does like it was mentioned that Lady Gaga took part out of the pricesse of pop music before her like Mdonna, Britney, and Janet.

yeah i agree
Back to top Go down
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga- Alejandro   Lady Gaga- Alejandro Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:59 pm

I don't like lady gaga or her music; i'm not afraid to say so either. Razz It's disgusting and stupid, like most singers these days.

Last edited by Heal the World24 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga- Alejandro   Lady Gaga- Alejandro Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:06 pm

Heal the World24 wrote:
I don't like lady gaga or her music; i'm not afraid to say so either. Razz

I can't say she is my favorite but she is interesting..
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga- Alejandro   Lady Gaga- Alejandro Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:22 pm

Let me guess who's behind this video. VEVO.
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga- Alejandro   Lady Gaga- Alejandro Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:43 pm

Here's a couple more: The all-seeing one eye, the peace sign on her wrist, the gaurd behind her has a red arm band on his jacket, beads (not sure about that one), and the guns remind me of smooth criminal. She oughta be thrown in the slammer for stealing from Madonna. LOL
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga- Alejandro   Lady Gaga- Alejandro Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:57 pm

mjwendy wrote:
Here's a couple more: The all-seeing one eye, the peace sign on her wrist, the gaurd behind her has a red arm band on his jacket, beads (not sure about that one), and the guns remind me of smooth criminal. She oughta be thrown in the slammer for stealing from Madonna. LOL

lol good finds
Back to top Go down
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga- Alejandro   Lady Gaga- Alejandro Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:23 am

nancydoodle wrote:
I have seen this video and the message of this video is that Lady Gaga is religious, but she likes to expose herself in a different way. Just Michael with the Jahovas Witnesses when he made thriller. She is seen as comitting a sin by having sex with a lot of men and women and for Michael having zombies, wearwolves,a nd graveyards was a sin to the Jahovas witnesses. So this video has a lot to do with religion. She also feels like the character Alejandro is watching hher and won't set her free, just like the media and the press are watching Michael and just won't set him free.

But whay lady gaga's doing is wrong.
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga- Alejandro   Lady Gaga- Alejandro Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:48 am

Heal the World24 wrote:
I don't like lady gaga or her music; i'm not afraid to say so either. Razz It's disgusting and stupid, like most singers these days.

I completely agree, Michael is and always will be my one and only music artist

EDIT: Unless of course his children take up a career of music Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1222402435
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga- Alejandro   Lady Gaga- Alejandro Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:16 pm

why does she always have to take her damn clothes of, she's UGLY and unatractive IMO
AND CAN'T SING...
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga- Alejandro   Lady Gaga- Alejandro Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:44 pm

Heal the World24 wrote:

I agree w/ Heal the World24. I don't care for lady gaga. No

I'm not sure how long I'll stay on this forum. I'm kind of a quiet type of person or sometimes I just don't say a whole lot, so I probably won't be posting alot. But if I find something interesting on proof that michael jackson might still be alive I'll post it. Very Happy Anyway just wanted to let you guys know that. Very Happy

Last edited by moonwalk11/19 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga- Alejandro   Lady Gaga- Alejandro Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:34 pm

moonwalk11/19 wrote:
I'm not sure how long I'll stay on this forum. I'm kind of a quiet type of person so I probably won't be posting alot. But if I find something interesting on proof that michael jackson might still be alive I'll post it. Very Happy Anyway just wanted to let you guys know that. Very Happy

That's good to hear that you will post things you find Smile Welcome to the forum Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga- Alejandro   Lady Gaga- Alejandro Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:35 pm

moonwalk11/19 wrote:
Heal the World24 wrote:

I agree w/ Heal the World24. I don't care for lady gaga. No

I'm not sure how long I'll stay on this forum. I'm kind of a quiet type of person so I probably won't be posting alot. But if I find something interesting on proof that michael jackson might still be alive I'll post it. Very Happy Anyway just wanted to let you guys know that. Very Happy

Thanks for the info!
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga- Alejandro   Lady Gaga- Alejandro Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:00 pm

Thank you for welcoming me Captain_EO.Very Happy And your welcome truthmj062509. Smile
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga- Alejandro   Lady Gaga- Alejandro Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:21 am

moonwalk11/19 wrote:
Thank you for welcoming me Captain_EO.Very Happy And your welcome truthmj062509. Smile

No problem Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga- Alejandro   Lady Gaga- Alejandro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lady Gaga- Alejandro
Page 1 of 1