PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lady Gaga - Love Game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Lady Gaga - Love Game Empty
PostSubject: Lady Gaga - Love Game   Lady Gaga - Love Game Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:00 am

Now I dunno if it is just coincidence that Lady Gaga based her video for Love Game on MJ's Bad but i remember someone on here (sorry i can't remember who it was) posted something about a jacket she wore which reminded them of the beat it jacket...the one she wore was white though...

The video i found was Lady Gaga Love Game and this has many things in it like the headphones with the number 6/9 on them, the jacket she wears that is like the beat it one, the number 7 in gold on one of the dancers jackets, some of the dancers seem to wear badges which automatically made me think of the badge Mike wore in TII...I don't know if you guys can point anything else obvious out that could be clues?

The main thing that stood out to me though was the word LOVE shaved into the guys head at the beginning...notice the arrow which goes from the letter E and above the word LOVE itself? This reminded me of the way Michael used to autograph things with the arrow!

Hope you guys can find other things within this video because to me it is either she knows about the hoax or its just all a coincidence!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga - Love Game   Lady Gaga - Love Game Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:05 am

I have also just remembered that lovemjangel posted a video showing how the death hoax could be an ARG and we are all players in this game...Also Michael said in TII "It's all for L.O.V.E" which became a slogan for beLIEvers around the world...so maybe if you link the two together we get a LOVEGAME!

I hope you understand what I mean when i say this lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga - Love Game   Lady Gaga - Love Game Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:59 pm

THAT WAS ME!!! WITH THE LADY GAGA BEAT IT JACKET THAT WAS WHITE!!! I'm pretty new here, so to have my posts being mentioned in a post from a long time member is great!!!!!!

I will watch the video and tell you what I think.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga - Love Game   Lady Gaga - Love Game Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:27 pm

No problem! It was good of you to share what you had found with the family on the forum so it could lead to other potential clues such as this! I'm just really sorry i couldn't remember your name or which part you mentioned the white jacket on so i could look back lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga - Love Game   Lady Gaga - Love Game Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:11 pm

Yeah that's true and also in the video Telephone there are signs and shapes related to MJ I'm sure you saw them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga - Love Game   Lady Gaga - Love Game Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:16 am

nancydoodle wrote:
Yeah that's true and also in the video Telephone there are signs and shapes related to MJ I'm sure you saw them.

http://truthprevails.heavenforum.org/breaking-news-f10/cluescluesclues-in-lady-gaga-feat-beyonce-telephone-t51.htm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga - Love Game   Lady Gaga - Love Game Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:29 am

=) also there was a youtube video that picked out the symbols and stuff in the video, so I think you should check it out like it has the head phones and that 6 number/ symbol and lady gaga does the symbol with her hand and also she has the peace symbol it's crazy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga - Love Game   Lady Gaga - Love Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lady Gaga - Love Game
Page 1 of 1