PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I freaking love twitter here is why

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

I freaking love twitter here is why Empty
PostSubject: I freaking love twitter here is why   I freaking love twitter here is why Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:35 pm

Again Twitter has not let me down as far as clues go.. take a look at this twitter page. http://twitter.com/thisisneverIT

Notice the very first person he is fallowing and notice how everything he writes sounds more and more like Michael would and does say. Okay now on the other hand it could be a fake but i want to know whats really going on here. I decided to fallow him on twitter and see where it goes.

His last tweet

I will climb out again soon, for now the owl's eyes are devious. How full my breath is when I see them...THEIR Yellow flags held high. Grace 1:21 AM Jun 17th via web

okay lets get too it!
Back to top Go down
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: I freaking love twitter here is why   I freaking love twitter here is why Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:49 pm

truthmj062509 wrote:
Again Twitter has not let me down as far as clues go.. take a look at this twitter page. http://twitter.com/thisisneverIT

Notice the very first person he is fallowing and notice how everything he writes sounds more and more like Michael would and does say. Okay now on the other hand it could be a fake but i want to know whats really going on here. I decided to fallow him on twitter and see where it goes.

His last tweet

I will climb out again soon, for now the owl's eyes are devious. How full my breath is when I see them...THEIR Yellow flags held high. Grace 1:21 AM Jun 17th via web

okay lets get too it!

I dont know about this....This person does tweet strange things, almost talks in riddles; I guess MJ did too, sometimes. Who is he referring to I wonder Question "owl's eyes and yellow flags". scratch
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: I freaking love twitter here is why   I freaking love twitter here is why Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:56 am

See you in July!
about 2 hours ago via web
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: I freaking love twitter here is why   I freaking love twitter here is why Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:01 pm

I read all of the tweets and this really sounds like Michael, great find=)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: I freaking love twitter here is why   I freaking love twitter here is why Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:13 pm

great does that mean we have to wait until July.... i'm tired of waiting.... lol
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: I freaking love twitter here is why   I freaking love twitter here is why Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:02 am

truthmj062509 wrote:
great does that mean we have to wait until July.... i'm tired of waiting.... lol

I believe it is starting to look more like July will be BAMS DAY month than June. Well, Michael did say...See you in July. So, did he literally mean it? If it is...just hold on and be patient as much as possible....Nice loooong deep breaths. Keep the FAITH! (~_~)
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: I freaking love twitter here is why   I freaking love twitter here is why Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:19 am

Hmmm...I guess Bazyl was right when he said Michael will be back in july. LOL -__-'
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I freaking love twitter here is why   I freaking love twitter here is why Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I freaking love twitter here is why
Page 1 of 1