PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity

Go down 
+6
nancydoodle
beLIEving
lovemjangel
truthmj062509
BehindTheMask
suspicious_minds
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
suspicious_minds

Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity Empty
PostSubject: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:55 am

I've just found this forum, and have been reading through it with guarded suspicion.

Now, be patient with me, and hear me out...

I notice that there is a person by the name of 'peterpanpyt' who allegedly sounds like Michael, has chat sessions in PalTalk, has pictures of a personal nature posted on his myspace or what have you, etc.

I'm not sure of how many of you have ever delved into the world of the conspiracies surrounding Elvis' death, but there is a man who goes by the name of Jon Cotner who does the very same thing this peterpanpyt is doing.

Jon has a youtube account (you can listen to him sing on there)

Jon has a MYSpace, but it is private. I don't know about peterpanpyt's MySpace status, only that he has one.

Jon does sessions in Paltalk, where he sings and chats with people.

Jon also has other forums with registered members, etc., and he interacts with them through posts, etc.

I have never believed in the Elvis conspiracy, that is, until I heard this man talk, and sing. I've gone so far as to have a relative do a voice analysis (simply because it was driving me crazy to hear someone with the same pitch, timbre, same accents and pronunciations of certain words, same style of laugh, etc., as that of Elvis - impersonators don't even come close to being this, well, close. From a quick analysis we gathered this man, Jon, could be the real deal. The voices matched, and the program used even took into consideration the person's age, etc. (I don't know how this works, so please, don't ask me. I'd be lying if I even attempted to explain it). But, anyway, I, a sane normal, and rational person, now believe it IS possible that Elvis is still alive, and I believe that his daughter LMP knows. (There are pics of Jon with her kids - go figure).

Jon has always said he isn''t Elvis, YET he speaks of himself as Elvis - if that makes sense. Sort of like what peterpanpyt is doing?

I don't know anything about this peterpanpyt person, or what his message or intentions are, but I know he's using the same outlets as Jon Cotner uses to get them out there.

I believe it's possible that Michael is alive, and would love to know that he is. The rational part of me says he isn't, and it warns me to be very careful of whom I put my trust in.

I thought the similarities were very very odd, and I just wanted to point that out. IF Elvis managed to die, and do so successfully, who better than to teach Michael how to do the same?

This peterpanpyt seems to be doing identically what this Jon Cotner is doing. Maybe knowing that would help those of you with better investigative skills than me figure some things out. I don't know. I just wanted to share it...

Peace!

Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:22 pm

A very good post. Yes, quite interesting similarities.

Two new people, tierd of their name.. Want to be someone else, who they feel they are.

Elvis is today 77 years old, which is not an old age.

Michael is 52 soon. Definitely a bigger possibility that Peter is MJ, than Jon Cotner is Elvis, and Jon is most likely Elvis. And if so Jon isn't Elvis, then why aren't Jon famous..

"There's a lesson to learn, repect is not given, it's earned. So just let me be.. I need my privacy.."
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:27 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
A very good post. Yes, quite interesting similarities.

Two new people, tierd of their name.. Want to be someone else, who they feel they are.

Elvis is today 77 years old, which is not an old age.

Michael is 52 soon. Definitely a bigger possibility that Peter is MJ, than Jon Cotner is Elvis, and Jon is most likely Elvis. And if so Jon isn't Elvis, then why aren't Jon famous..

"There's a lesson to learn, repect is not given, it's earned. So just let me be.. I need my privacy.."

yeah i agree it just seems crazy...
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:31 pm

Thanks for sharing, suspicious_minds - and welcome to the forum and our "family"!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:32 pm

Great with new members, that start their post with posts that's deep information and facts.

Suspcious Minds.. Hmm, Elvis fan? Smile Why did you come here? Welcome at least. We're a family.
Back to top Go down
beLIEving

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:32 pm

Why don't you ask your relative to do a voice comparison of peter and mjs voice. That would be very interesting. Peter and MJ sound a lot alike. Would love to know the answer to this one.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:38 pm

Here we go. Lay back, and listen..

-video made by: MJHoaxEvidence.

PeterPanPYT said "It's Michael Jackson, just kidding. It's Don." But that is not true. Don is a white british person, Peter said he was a black afro american. Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:08 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:

PeterPanPYT said "It's Michael Jackson, just kidding. It's Don." But that is not true. Don is a white british person, Peter said he was a black afro american. Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity Icon_lol

Video not able to play...
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Thank you so much for posting this because ever since I was introduced to peterpanpyt I was shocked at what I saw and heard and I was sertain that there was a high possibility he could be Michael because I recognize that voice right away and the way he writes and his ideas are so close to Michael's and when I talk to him, I feel like I'm talking to Michael himself so thank you so much for this=).
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

PostSubject: ETERNALLYMIKES   Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:44 pm

Two things I would like to comment on. 1) The rational part of me also says MJ died but there is this feeling in my gut that something else is going on (it could be denial on my part). However, too many strange stuff involved to ignore. 2) I believe with all my heart that MJ was always very much against drugs right up to the time of his death. I just can't shake this feeling I have. I wouldn't say I'm a believer but there are too many questions that need to be answered and discrepancies explained logically.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:48 pm

I believe MJ didn't like drugs, but I can't confess whether he abused it or not.. I dont belive he abused drugs, but that he was pushed to do this by his family, so he was easier to be held an eye at.

It depends if he was hurt or not. Since I don't believe in media most of the time, I find it hard to see that MJ was an addicted drug abuser, but I am sure he used it a very few times as medicine.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:52 pm

Hey NortheNtoM thanks for posting that video! It was great to hear both voices, or should i say the same voice, back to back to see the similarities!
I think that it is definitly Michael Smile plus the guy called Don was from the UK, yet he didn't have an english accent?! The thing that stood out most was all of the messages were posted by 'new user' yet each individual message was from a different person! So thanks again for posting such a great video Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:55 pm

Yes, Don is a british guy.

Peter is an afro american black person.. He also had a movie theater, after what I've heard by some in here.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:58 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
Yes, Don is a british guy.

Peter is an afro american black person.. He also had a movie theater, after what I've heard by some in here.

Yeah i heard that about peter too...i have never heard of Don and i am from the UK too lol

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:14 pm

Maura doesn't think its him... They think its a fake idk though..
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:24 pm

Maura is just a believer just like us.. I would understand if she was a in real friend, or a source..

But at the moment we have more proof, than has against him..
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:58 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:

This is the exact video that lead med to peterpanpyt's myspace page in April - I didn't know what to think, but I decided to share it with you, remember?
http://truthprevails.heavenforum.org/breaking-news-f10/michael-is-chillin-in-the-sky-t126.htm

Since then, peterpanpyt has become a frequent topic on this forum, and I'm still puzzled about him Laughing
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:07 pm

Whats that website?
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:43 pm

truthmj062509 wrote:
Whats that website?
What??
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:06 pm

I just have one question. How long do you think Michael has been "Peter"? or vice versa? Since 2008? Does that mean that he has been planning the hoax since then or maybe earlier, or has he had this "split personality" for a while? I really have a reason for asking, but would like to understand your hyothesis first. L.O.V.E.
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:29 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
truthmj062509 wrote:
Whats that website?
What??

The website in the video..
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:30 pm

mjwendy wrote:
I just have one question. How long do you think Michael has been "Peter"? or vice versa? Since 2008? Does that mean that he has been planning the hoax since then or maybe earlier, or has he had this "split personality" for a while? I really have a reason for asking, but would like to understand your hyothesis first. L.O.V.E.

IDK its a good question...
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:57 am

I am sure Michael first started to love Peter Pan in his childhood, or around Billie Jean time (1980s.)

In 2004 when Bashir was interviewing him, he said.. I am Peter Pan (he smiled, so embarresed.) Bashir said, "No, you're Michael Jackson." Michael Jackson looked at Bashir "No, I am Peter Pan in my heart."

I believe MJ is following his heart, more than his brain. Look at his choises through his life. He has been following his heart, he knows what is wrong and right. If he is Peter Pan in his heart, and not Michael Jackson.. Then the case is clear, he is Peter Pan..

-The use PeterPanPYT was created back in 2004.
-Michael first admitted he was Peter in 2004/2005, so this is the time when it all started. He made PeterPanPYT to feel like he was Peter? So people could accpet him as PeterPanPYT, without thinking about being MJ.
-PeterPanPYT is proud of not being Michael Jackson. We must respect his opinions, he is a new person.. He is Peter, not Michael Jackson.
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:50 am

I understand what you're saying, and I respect "Peter" for who he is. Ok? I really do. Everyone has a right to their own life. But to some out here, who hear him and see the things he posts, are going to wonder and try to figure out who he is. Looking from the outside in, you have to admit he's mysterious, and some just want to know if he is in fact MJ. He says he's not MJ, and you say he doesn't want to be referred to as MJ, and that's fine, but why would he post things like "my old bedroom" and "dug this out of my closet", etc. As some have said, there is more evidence suggesting that he is MJ rather than not. Is he MJ with surpressed memory loss due to the desire to be Peter Pan, or is he just a guy named Peter with ALOT of similarities? Either one is fine with me. But realistically, an MJ fan is going to want to know, even it if it's for the reason of knowing he is safe and well (so to speak). If he is just talented Peter, then he is so wrong for misleading the MJ fans. So, do you understand where I'm coming from as just a huge MJ fan? I've tried to let this go as "he's just Peter who loves MJ", but that's easier said than done when I keep finding stuff that just completely throws me off that train of thought. Just when I think my mind is settled on this topic, something else pops up. affraid You know what they say: "Once posted on the internet, always on the internet." Please understand that I'm posting with my opinion, and I also respect yours. I know we've already discussed this, but will this topic ever end as long as PPPYT is around?
Back to top Go down
beLIEving

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:13 am

mjwendy wrote:
I understand what you're saying, and I respect "Peter" for who he is. Ok? I really do. Everyone has a right to their own life. But to some out here, who hear him and see the things he posts, are going to wonder and try to figure out who he is. Looking from the outside in, you have to admit he's mysterious, and some just want to know if he is in fact MJ. He says he's not MJ, and you say he doesn't want to be referred to as MJ, and that's fine, but why would he post things like "my old bedroom" and "dug this out of my closet", etc. As some have said, there is more evidence suggesting that he is MJ rather than not. Is he MJ with surpressed memory loss due to the desire to be Peter Pan, or is he just a guy named Peter with ALOT of similarities? Either one is fine with me. But realistically, an MJ fan is going to want to know, even it if it's for the reason of knowing he is safe and well (so to speak). If he is just talented Peter, then he is so wrong for misleading the MJ fans. So, do you understand where I'm coming from as just a huge MJ fan? I've tried to let this go as "he's just Peter who loves MJ", but that's easier said than done when I keep finding stuff that just completely throws me off that train of thought. Just when I think my mind is settled on this topic, something else pops up. affraid You know what they say: "Once posted on the internet, always on the internet." Please understand that I'm posting with my opinion, and I also respect yours. I know we've already discussed this, but will this topic ever end as long as PPPYT is around?
I totally agree with you here. If he is MJ then WOW! The argument I keep having in my mind is if this isn't MJ then why is Peter misleading us. I don't think it would be to hurt anyone, maybe people thinking he is MJ makes him feel good, especially since he is a big fan of his. I've wondered if he has been a fan a long time if he has collected the pics, etc and has a really good collection? I read on a list (maybe this one) that there is a site that you can pay a fee to join and buy more personal pictures, etc of different stars.
Also, just my thought, but when I would hear Michael say that he was Peter Pan, I always felt that he meant that in his heart he was Peter Pan, not that that was his identity. Did that make sense?
Anyway this all very interesting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next