PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson documentary- the search for the king of pop

Go down 
+4
diane
truthmj062509
moonwalk 11/19
Lozza
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lozza

Michael Jackson documentary- the search for the king of pop Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson documentary- the search for the king of pop   Michael Jackson documentary- the search for the king of pop Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:33 pm

Another idea ive had guys.

we should take youtube my storm. Making an official documentary about the search for mj our message. All our theories,questions,hopes and thoughts in this docuementary. get someone to host it and meet up with guys like tom to film about what the message is. I live fairly close to Navi (mj double)so perhaps we could contact him and ask for an interview Tom knows Uri if youve seen his videos..

lets do it? we could get millions of views on youtube.we need to let michael know we're looking for him, and that we believe.and love him.
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson documentary- the search for the king of pop   Michael Jackson documentary- the search for the king of pop Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:13 pm

That's an idea. Smile
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson documentary- the search for the king of pop   Michael Jackson documentary- the search for the king of pop Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:36 pm

thats a really good idea see if navi will do it... Thanks!
Back to top Go down
diane

diane

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson documentary- the search for the king of pop   Michael Jackson documentary- the search for the king of pop Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:48 am

thats a great idea cheers
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson documentary- the search for the king of pop   Michael Jackson documentary- the search for the king of pop Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:42 am

that sound very interesting...it's a great idea Wink cheers
L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson documentary- the search for the king of pop   Michael Jackson documentary- the search for the king of pop Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:07 am

Great idea Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson documentary- the search for the king of pop   Michael Jackson documentary- the search for the king of pop Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:51 am

okay so to start we need to get all the facts together, all the evidence & etc.. i know of a girl who use to work for Michael ill see if she is willing to do an interview with one of you. We must talk about the missing uncles/bodyguards though that's huge in this hoax. omg guys this is going to be great we should write a little message to be included like We love you Michael come home soon- Your army of love!
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson documentary- the search for the king of pop   Michael Jackson documentary- the search for the king of pop Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:37 am

WAIT WAIT WAIT. What if he doesn't want to be found? Then we would be putting him in even graver danger.
Back to top Go down
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson documentary- the search for the king of pop   Michael Jackson documentary- the search for the king of pop Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:46 am

what should we do guys?

do you think michael wants us to find him?

i will send Navi a message. if someone could try and get a hold of Tom and see what he thinks that'd be great because then we could get Uri involved.

I could interview/present the documentary. I have some experience acting and hosting in the disneyland resorts.
Back to top Go down
beLIEving

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson documentary- the search for the king of pop   Michael Jackson documentary- the search for the king of pop Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:47 pm

daemon.trances wrote:
WAIT WAIT WAIT. What if he doesn't want to be found? Then we would be putting him in even graver danger.

I agree. I think he should come back in his own time. Maybe he is enjoying peace for the first time in his life. Shouldn't we respect that? Said with L.O.V.E sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson documentary- the search for the king of pop   Michael Jackson documentary- the search for the king of pop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson documentary- the search for the king of pop
Page 1 of 1