PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Randy Answered about death conspiracy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Randy Answered about death conspiracy Empty
PostSubject: Randy Answered about death conspiracy   Randy Answered about death conspiracy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:28 am

The following happened on twitter

I want the truth to be known, says Randy.

Q: How do you feel about the Oprah interview? A: I didn't watch the interview, im sure everyone saw the show she had prior to my parents.Like I said before, no coincidence

I guess, in Oprah's mind my brother is still on trial, even though he's not here, may he rest in peace.Don't be surprised if the Oprah show with my parents air's again during the AEG trial
Like I said, No coincidence

Q: How do you feel about the new Album?
A: I have to give you history behind the project in order to answer this question correctly
Me and my nephew were the first to say that it wasn't his voice on some of the tracks

I became suspicious about the album, when I heard when armed guards were involved since my brothers passing, May he rest in peace.

We don't see eye to eye
The family and the executers of the Estate, Branca and Mclain are not on the same page
let me go back and say something that you, the public, may not be aware of

John McClain insisted that no family members were allowed at his studio where the project was being completed

My first thought was, what are they trying to hide

Teddy Riley was brought in just to mix and insisted on switching studios

At which he called me to come down and hear my brothers music, may he rest in peace.

I heard the music and I immediately said it wasn't his voice

Now McClain points the finger at Sony, when he got the tracks before it even went to Sony

But I think they all know all now it is not him

Sony has 250 mil reasons to convince the public that it is his voice, if you know what I mean.

In fact, when I heard about the Sony deal, it made me sick

Like AEG, they were cutting deals with the Estate before I could get my brother in the ground. May he rest in peace.

I invited McClain to the burial, Ironically, he didn't show up

I heard the music and I immediately said it wasn't his voice

Now McClain points the finger at Sony, when he got the tracks before it even went to Sony

But I think they all know all now it is not him

Sony has 250 mil reasons to convince the public that it is his voice, if you know what I mean.

In fact, when I heard about the Sony deal, it made me sick

Like AEG, they were cutting deals with the Estate before I could get my brother in the ground. May he rest in peace.

I invited McClain to the burial, Ironically, he didn't show up

Neither of the executors didn't show up to pay their respects

Maybe they were too busy getting deals done
Im sorry its taking so long I get emotional
Okay, after this Sony deal was inked, McClain went to work putting together the first album

Calling all over the place looking for music with my brothers voice on it
From what I heard, he didn't care about the quality or how complete the vocals were.
I found this to be very interesting

Why would Sony sign a 10 album deal over a period of seven years and

McClain couldn't find enough product for one album
I'd like to hear what they played Sony, or did Sony even care?
If they don't even have enough product for one album how are they going to make 10 albums?

On a side note, the letter released by the Estate
I was informed by someone who attended that meeting at the studio

It didn't happen the way it was mentioned in the letter
You must understand, Sony is a power house in this business

And as to the vocal authenticators, they work for pay. And I wasn't there when they did their analysis

I dont know what they heard, surely not what I heard

Like I said, Sony and the executors have 250 mil reasons to influence the public.

Some of the songs are him, and some aren't. I would be my life on that.

I know this may seem harsh, but this is the truth, as I know it.

But what's worse then harsh is that my brother isn't here, and all these people are more concerned about making money off his death

They could care less about why and how he died, or maybe they already know

one more question

I can't tell you what to do, but I can tell you what I think my brother would want

Questions about death conspiracy, whether or not to buy the album, many questions.

Let me say this in closing about everything

This story has not ended, things are still unfolding.

Since my brothers passing, over one billion dollars has been profited.This story has not ended, things are still unfolding.
Since my brothers passing, over one billion dollars has been profited.

I want his legacy to be respected as if he were here.
It bothers me that they can't get the deals done fast enough.

My brother was a perfectionists, and they are paying no regards to quality

We are family. A famous family, but a family whose lost one of its members.
I will miss his laughter. I will miss his silly jokes. I even miss our arguments.

Most of all I want all of you to understand that he loved all of you so much. He had a great love for all man kind.

Thank you all. Goodnight.

RANDY JACKSON

I love how Randy keeps saying "My he rest in peace" again and again...maybe to remind us that Michael is STILL dead in many people's eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com

Randy Answered about death conspiracy
Page 1 of 1