PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael is alive, news from paris

Go down 
+7
diane
BehindTheMask
yseralm
Captain_EO
Dirty Diana
achillesara
TeoLovesMJ
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
k10

Michael is alive, news from paris - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael is alive, news from paris   Michael is alive, news from paris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:21 am

thank you!
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: Michael is alive, news from paris   Michael is alive, news from paris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:42 am

Oh... this will not sound good.
Boys and girls, I don't want to let you down.. I really don't want to, but none of the kids has a FB or twitter account, this has been said so many times in twitter verified's account of latoya and janet. And is not because they are too young or anything like that, they just don't have it! and they asked the fans not to believe in what they say and to report this accounts.
You can ask to randy http://twitter.com/randyjackson8 who has a verified account on twiiter about this supposed Paris in FB, he is the most quiet one regarding twitter, but he appears to be the one more concerned about the family issues...
just a plus.. if you read his twitter account (is not too long), there are quiet interesting post, like on March 4
"Quick note, TMZ caught me off guard as I was leaving a meeting. I never called them & I'm not their inside source. That will b revealed soon" why soon? if you know who the source is and you don't like to be caught everywhere.. why you just don't that person to leave? is it part of the family?.

Lots of L.O.V.E and I'm really sorry my friends, but I don't want you to create false hopes surrounding a FB account that can not be verified only because there are some pictures or because the kids know how to use YouTube. Besides, if it is a secret, Paris wont tell to a stranger that her father is alive, it could be press, a crazy fan, someone who will try to gain some money keeping the secret, etc etc etc.. is not logical. So please.. of course is in you to believe whatever you want, but is also in me to warn you all what some verified accounds have said about it.

L.O.V.E you all!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Michael is alive, news from paris   Michael is alive, news from paris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:53 am

Yeah...but where do u know the brothers won't lie...again....!?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: Michael is alive, news from paris   Michael is alive, news from paris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:01 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Yeah...but where do u know the brothers won't lie...again....!?! Very Happy
you are right, but that is enough to say that is the real Paris? is that enough to believe that the secret can be so easily revealed in a public place like facebook?
even if there is a lie in the statements that the kids don't have this kind of account, IMHO is not probable that she is the real Paris.. is possible! but not probable, those are two different things.

Lots of L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Michael is alive, news from paris   Michael is alive, news from paris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:03 am

idk what to say =))
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Michael is alive, news from paris   Michael is alive, news from paris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:51 am

Yeah I kinda agree with Inhalib.. If she was real she would have put a video of herself saying this is my account etc. Most of her photos if not all of them are ones u can easily find on the web. On the other hand La Toya says her brother is dead too Razz so i dont know if we can trust anything, but I doubt it's the real paris on twitter and facebook
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: Michael is alive, news from paris   Michael is alive, news from paris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:23 pm

Bazylrei wrote:
Yeah I kinda agree with Inhalib.. If she was real she would have put a video of herself saying this is my account etc. Most of her photos if not all of them are ones u can easily find on the web. On the other hand La Toya says her brother is dead too Razz so i dont know if we can trust anything, but I doubt it's the real paris on twitter and facebook

Thanks Smile

The way I see it, if the family is telling lies is because they have to keep the secret until the moment is come.. and if they keeped for so many months, how is it that someone would spoil it all by saying that he is alive to a contact that they don't know is trustable?.. In this case was Paris, supposedly; but in other months it was prince, or an unknown source, and even blanket had an account! or at least that is what a lot of people believed.

You know? sometimes is difficult to me to stay stright in this road i choose... I could just simply say "I'm done with it", but then I remember all the strange things that came out from the very beggining like: 4 different ambulance pictures, a video that doesn't match with the supposedly only picture, 3 different bar codes in the death certificate, the switch of the volume in the strecher uploaded in the UCLA and the one transported to the coroner's van, etc etc... and that's it for me!.. I'm back on the road again.. I don't need a poll or an interview or a post saying that he is alive.. for me truth coms to those who waits, and that is what I would do.. wait Smile

On the other hand, I don't want to let you guys down on the investigation you do by your owns, but I just try to be careful and to awarn about things that I have read or I assume.. hope you don't get mad for that Razz we must look out for each other so. Smile

Lots of L.O.VE!
Back to top Go down
MJ'sTinkerbell

MJ'sTinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: Michael is alive, news from paris   Michael is alive, news from paris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:11 am

Hi everyone, My name is Stephanie and I have just joined your forum. It's nice being here with you all.

As for Paris, I was on FB the other night and there was a Paris Jackson with a verified account..However now
I can't seem to find it..Perhaps she DID have an account and her Grandmother found out and the account got 'pulled'. I think the kids do sneak online as there have been those web-cam shots of them that have appeared
all over the net.
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Michael is alive, news from paris   Michael is alive, news from paris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:26 am

welcome to the forum and family Tinkerbell! Are they not aloud to go on the web?! lol!
Back to top Go down
MJ'sTinkerbell

MJ'sTinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: Michael is alive, news from paris   Michael is alive, news from paris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:55 am

Bazylrei wrote:
welcome to the forum and family Tinkerbell! Are they not aloud to go on the web?! lol!

Hi and thank you for the welcome...From what I understand the family doesn't want the children online because of all the negative things they could read about their father. But that information could be incorrect.

There is a 'Paris Jackson' on Facebook but the account is not verified...The account that I saw a few days back
was..SO I kind of thought that maybe that particular 'Paris' account was legit.
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Michael is alive, news from paris   Michael is alive, news from paris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:01 pm

Yeah La Toya said in an interview, that they aren't allowed TV, except for Disney Channel of course(thats what she said)

And there are dozens of Paris accounts so finding a real one is close to zero... Besides we dont know if she has one anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael is alive, news from paris   Michael is alive, news from paris - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael is alive, news from paris
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2