PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj

Go down 
+18
TheBatsBack
diane
truthmj062509
Christina robinson
encarna
Rogerrabbit
lilak2020
mjwendy
leahciM NoskcaJ
BehindTheMask
lovemjangel
moonwalk 11/19
KingIsAlive
t_ruth
byalovemj
deena
Captain_EO
Dirty Diana
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
mjwendy

mjwendy

Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:30 pm

Is it just me or does it look like some of these pics are portrayed as having vitiligo?
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:15 am

This is a very great video, which can proof much, but also nothing.

Remember it's not official how the cover looks like, and what it's named yet, but there will be an album.
-It's QUITE easy to just save the picture, print it out, and paste it on a cover, it's also mirrored.

But what isn't that EASY, is how he looks. The first video that was posted yesterday, is DEFINITELY not the same as the second video.
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Everythinh about Leachim Noskaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:35 am

Its called michael jackson the future
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Everythinh about Leachim Noskaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:39 am

The picture was taken in 1999. It was supose to be the picture for the invicible album. king king
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:14 pm

Here's the latest:

Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:28 pm

This new video makes NO sense at all.

These guys looks NOTHING like the one in the video, NOTHING!

This reminds me of that video which claimed MJ jumped out of a van, just that this is even more weird..
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:35 pm

I made a google-translation of the new video, it goes like this:

Quote :
Everyone really wanted to know. Who is LeahciM? It is MJ?
Ta LeahciM Here the images of real?
LeahciM not Michael Jackson. LeahciM name is Fabio.
After all revelation, and are you sure?
Now see the images of LeahciM.
Now there is no doubt. The truth came out. Fabio is LeahciM.

I agree with you Tom, this guy looks nothing like the guy we have seen before. This doesn't make any sense at all scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:06 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
This new video makes NO sense at all.

These guys looks NOTHING like the one in the video, NOTHING!

This reminds me of that video which claimed MJ jumped out of a van, just that this is even more weird..

I also agree. I dont think this guy looks like the one in the other videos. I'm not sure what to think at this point.

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:26 pm

Its not the same person we saw in previous videos, this guy needed to fix his appearance catch the right light then add distorsion to look a "little" like mike, if it's from the same source why didn't Fabio show us the reveal on the original video,  even if he'd wore the same clothes and used the same room it might of given it slightly more credibility, I agree with you guys, soo not the guy from the other leahcim videos.
Still a good find.
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Everythinh about Leachim Noskaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:56 pm

Ya i saw the video that he isn't mj, he's pablo. What's that for?
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Everythinh about Leachim Noskaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:33 pm

Fabio sry, what's this all about? I'm confussed! scratch
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:31 am

I'm confused,too! This ..FABIO...has nothing to do (phisically speaking) with that guy about whom some of us thought he is michael Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:19 am

I believe someone who owned a video by Michael, sold it/gave it away/was stolen, and given to this people.

They are probably some famous look alike in Brazil, or something, and earned money by doing this.
- I believe someone wanted these guys to get attention, and then see if we still believe in the hardest times.
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: NortheNtoM   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:11 am

Ya and he is following you on a certin site! king
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:08 am

Hey has anyone noticed that the Leahcim on FB with the 2012 profile pic has changed his birthday? I looked earlier and it said his birthday was today, now a few hours later is says 28th october 1959?!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:47 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Hey has anyone noticed that the Leahcim on FB with the 2012 profile pic has changed his birthday? I looked earlier and it said his birthday was today, now a few hours later is says 28th october 1959?!

L.O.V.E

Ok Suspect Now he has changed it back again Suspect

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:33 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
Captain_EO wrote:

L.O.V.E

Ok Suspect Now he has changed it back again Suspect

L.O.V.E

That's really odd i wonder why he did that. Is he trying to tell us something? scratch

-Alex
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:31 pm

Leahcim Noskcaj announced this on Facebook 2 hours ago:

"AS IMAGENS ONLINE DE LEAHCIM BRASIL HOJE MAIS TARDE"

Translation: ONLINE IMAGES OF BRAZIL LEAHCIM LATER TODAY

I love you Pia

Last edited by lovemjangel on Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:59 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
Leahcim Noskaj announced this on Facebook 2 hours ago:

"AS IMAGENS ONLINE DE LEAHCIM BRASIL HOJE MAIS TARDE"

Translation: ONLINE IMAGES OF BRAZIL LEAHCIM LATER TODAY

I love you Pia

Great can't wait to see. Thanks for sharing

-Alex
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:54 am

even though i know Leahcim might NOT be mj,we should keep an eye opened on this blog...sohere are the new posts

http://leahcimnj.blogspot.com/2010/09/light-man-and-video-information.html

Remember that part Very Happy When Kenny Ortega says "And piece by piece by piece MJ is revealing blah blah blah..." Wink

and

http://leahcimnj.blogspot.com/2010/09/danderous-in-this-is-it.html

Can you guys see any clue there? scratch
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:54 am

Hey Very Happy

The lightman part in TII was really cool! Even I have stopped it at each change of picture that lightman shows, but from the pic Leahcim has shown, I can't see any clues :S
There may be a really obvious clue, but as we have experienced i tend not to see these ones and you find them D lol!

Plus the screenshots from TII that show the 'Dangerous' rehersals, i think that he has posted them just to let people know there is more too TII than what we think!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:02 am

Quote :
There may be a really obvious clue, but as we have experienced i tend not to see these ones and you find them D

not really lol! lol! lol!

Quote :
Plus the screenshots from TII that show the 'Dangerous' rehersals, i think that he has posted them just to let people know there is more too TII than what we think!

yeah you may be right,anyway the lightman is one of the best parts in the movie!! bounce a lot of meanings though Wink
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:09 am

New video posted today - This Is It Stranger In Moscow"

There was two more videos posted, one called "Extras", which I can't watch in Sweden, and another called "This Is It Dangerous" which was removed by user.
Tell me what you think!!

I love you Pia
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Everythinh about Leachim Noskaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:19 am

Ya he seems to have a lot of xtra footage I havnt seen. I asked him where he gets the footage, he says youtube. I havnt seen it. Only when he puts it there lol
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:37 am

Now the video "Dangerous" is back...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next