PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj

Go down 
+18
TheBatsBack
diane
truthmj062509
Christina robinson
encarna
Rogerrabbit
lilak2020
mjwendy
leahciM NoskcaJ
BehindTheMask
lovemjangel
moonwalk 11/19
KingIsAlive
t_ruth
byalovemj
deena
Captain_EO
Dirty Diana
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:51 am

Great find D! However, I don't understand the video about the doubles...the 'double up' one Embarassed What is the person trying to say who made this video? I saw it on youtube a few days ago and watched it, but again i don't understand what it is supposed to be telling us lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:34 am

Well besides the fact it has no sound I think the person who made the video wanted to show us the This is It doubles... scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:43 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Well besides the fact it has no sound I think the person who made the video wanted to show us the This is It doubles... scratch

Oh ok...Now you have mentioned it, i have only just realised it had no sound lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:47 am

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

Oh ok...Now you have mentioned it, i have only just realised it had no sound lol!

L.O.V.E

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:05 pm

Leahcim posted this video today, the same as before but now with sound.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Everything about leachim noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:02 pm

I was watching 3 parts of you tube video in tiny chat where MJHOAXLIVE TALKED WITH HIM. She said remember not leaching noskcaj but LEACHIM JACKSON! He knows mj and actually did spent a week with him learning his moves and voice. When she was talking to him you saw him on screen with a bandana on his face. It was pretty interesting. Just thought I'd share that with you.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:49 am

Christina robinson wrote:
I was watching 3 parts of you tube video in tiny chat where MJHOAXLIVE TALKED WITH HIM. She said remember not leaching noskcaj but LEACHIM JACKSON! He knows mj and actually did spent a week with him learning his moves and voice. When she was talking to him you saw him on screen with a bandana on his face. It was pretty interesting. Just thought I'd share that with you.

You know what's interesting...how comes that everyone...and i mean EVERYONE knows Michael more or less personally? This people who become hoax celebrities (for the beIEvers) after night pretend to know MJ... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Everything about leachim noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:11 am

I think its because we do more investigating than some. We are his soldiers of LOVE and more open minded. There are millions of us and the people making the videesos only use there sorces and we help point things out! Leg wrk. Is important and then they use what we find. That's my guess. :Smile)
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:40 am

This original video is good though...it proves that some of the previous ones WERE flipped or mirrored because he had the armband on the right! Can anyone make out what the person or people are saying though?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Everything about leachim noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:47 am

Ya, and that video he is sitting down with a glass or something in front of him and there is a piece of paper with a picture on it looks like Mj and LMP together
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8