PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj

Go down 
+18
TheBatsBack
diane
truthmj062509
Christina robinson
encarna
Rogerrabbit
lilak2020
mjwendy
leahciM NoskcaJ
BehindTheMask
lovemjangel
moonwalk 11/19
KingIsAlive
t_ruth
byalovemj
deena
Captain_EO
Dirty Diana
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
lilak2020

lilak2020

Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:20 pm

Mattaio wrote:
Hii all, i'm new here. Been lurking for abit lol. Just curious about this guy. I'm abit worried to be honest. I think he is messing with us. I just don't know what to think anymore.:/

Hey first let me say...Welcome to the forum Very Happy

I think we are all confused about Leachim. None of us really know what's going on with him. All we can do is hope he isn't messing with us...and if he is shame on him. He will go from having a lot of followers to a lot of haters real quick.

Once again welcome Smile

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
TheBatsBack

TheBatsBack

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:52 pm

Thank youuu Smile Yeahh, it's just confusing to know what's going on, and we don't have a clue about any of it. I don't think he is Michael though, or any of them. I just hope Michael really does come back soon.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:08 am

Welcome to the forum and family Smile
Yes,as alex said,none of us knows whats going on with him and you are right,what is he doing with us cant be called better than "messing",I mean first of all he made loads of fans following him to see what did he have to reveal and giving clues that he is 100% michael and now...lets say...BAM! "he is Fabio" Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
beLIEving

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:41 am

I thought I would throw my 2 cents worth in on this subject. In my opinion I think that Leachim is a distraction. I was curious at first but I definetly think NONE of them are Michael. That is playing with our minds and I don't believe that is something Michael would do to his fans. I think our focus should go back to Miichael and what his message is to us. I really don't care who all the Leachims are that are coming out of the woodwork now. If they were real doubles I don't believe they would expose themselves like this. JMHO
Said with L.O.V.E. I love you

Last edited by beLIEving on Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:22 am

beLIEving wrote:
I thought I would throw my 2 cents worth in on this subject. In my opinion I think that Leachim is a distration. I was curious at first but I definetly think NONE of them are Michael. That is playing with our minds and I don't believe that is something Michael would do to his fans. I think our focus should go back to Miichael and what his message to us is. I really don't care who all the Leachims are that are coming out of the woodwork now. If they were real doubles I don't believe they would expose themselves like this. JMHO
Said with L.O.V.E. I love you

I 100% agree! Well said! Surprised
Back to top Go down
jojo007

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Everythinh about Leachim Noskaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:11 am

Thak you for the video! Great find!! Thanx jojo love, chris sunny
Back to top Go down
jojo007

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:14 pm

you're very welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Everythinh about Leachim Noskaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:35 pm

I read that the first leachim that came out in 09, they found out it was a chick and she got introuble for pretending to be him, This is crazy!!!
Back to top Go down
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:22 am

Look, we have to remember there are lots of people out there who are desperate for attention and will do whatever to get themselves some. I've never met Michael, I don't know him but I think I can say with a lot of certainty that Michael would not do this to his fans. Not Michael Jackson. I'm sure he is reading a lot of what is being said online but he is not playing with his fans who are still hurting.
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Everythinh about Leachim Noskaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:05 am

I agree, mj knows what has happend is hurting us and he wouldn't do any more damage. To our hearts! There are a bunch of stupid greety basterds just dying to trick us and play with our emotions and just make a buck off him. I didn't know everytime you look at a youtube account, you make a cent. Look how much we are giving people that are eviel, greedy, and unworthy of us good people who care and love mj to death!! Hehas lefthis clues where ttue fans will find them. We need to focus on the true things, not the bad people playing around. They will get there bad carma one day!! We know mj will be back when he's ready and able e L.O.V.E YOU MJ we will be patient! And for the bad people, fool me once shame on me, fool mj once, you'll have an angry mob of mj family to deal with!! Love you all, princess!!
Back to top Go down
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:55 pm

Christine, I used to go to Youtube several times each day. It was to get my MJ "fix" every day. I stopped doing that months ago when I realized people were actually making money off MJ! There are other sites with genuine MJ fans who are just talking to each other comforting each other without anyone making a penny off his name. No one can convince me he's MJ until he comes back and then openly talks to us online. Sorry! there are too many greedy, unethical people out there!
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Everythinh about Leachim Noskaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:02 pm

AMEN!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:17 am

So I know this topic has begun to go a bit sour because we all don't know what to think of Leahcim but he just posted another video on youtube...I can't understand it but i think he is trying to compare the voice of the real dave dave and the one that was on the LK show! Take a look!

Also i think we can all tell the song at the end isn't Michael! But does anyone have this to see if there are messages in it when you play it in reverse like TII?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:46 am

Yes i did see this video and managed to translate this. It is comparing the voice promoting the song to Dave Dave's voice. I don't really know if this is tied to the hoax or not but maybe you are right Emma about saying it may have to be played backwards. I don't have the technology to do that however. But maybe you are right.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
onemorechance

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:08 pm

Good find about the flight!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:31 pm

lilak2020 wrote:
Yes i did see this video and managed to translate this. It is comparing the voice promoting the song to Dave Dave's voice. I don't really know if this is tied to the hoax or not but maybe you are right Emma about saying it may have to be played backwards. I don't have the technology to do that however. But maybe you are right.

Cool thanks for translating it Alex Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Everythinh about Leachim Noskaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:44 am

I was reading something, a person really close to mj, the leachim video with the red door and the white hallway is the exact same door at a condo that mj owns. What's the likely hood of that?! It could be him and he threw that fabio in to confuse us!! Has anyone heard this?
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:52 am

Christina robinson wrote:
I was reading something, a person really close to mj, the leachim video with the red door and the white hallway is the exact same door at a condo that mj owns. What's the likely hood of that?! It could be him and he threw that fabio in to confuse us!! Has anyone heard this?

Yeah i think so...wasn't it a video from Pearl Jr? I remember watching it and someone gave her the address to a place in LA or something so she drove down there herself and noticed that the door in the video was EXACTLY the same as the one on the house she had driven to!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Everythinh about Leachim Noskaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:58 am

Ya, I love that ebook. Can't stop reading it
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:51 am

Ok,we should keep an eye opened on Leahcim...have you even looked at his new posts?

Looks like he knows much about the illuminati...

http://leahcimnj.blogspot.com/2010/09/quem-fundou-os-illuminati-adam.html

The connection? Well,one of the reasons why Michael faked his death is the illuminati...

and the post about DAVE DAVE

http://leahcimnj.blogspot.com/2010/09/dave-dave-e-more-dead-than-alive-de.html

just look at this photo

Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 7 Dave10

DEFINITELY EDITED...why with the illuminati eye though? Neutral

then

Agora vamos falar da Musica More Dead than Alive de Mikaeel music
Now let's talk about Music More Dead than Alive Michael music

Remember the song,right?

Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:23 am

Oh wow! Well done D that's amazing!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Everythinh about Leachim Noskaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:48 am

Good stuff, Thanx!! Have you guys seen his twitter page profile look latley? Itsts not the 2012 anymore. Its half a face, the mj face that's in the video of him dancing. In the. Hallway. Looks mlike mj! And yesterday, mjHoax live kept tweeten I can feel it! And can you feel it? And something Magical is happining. She also posred a 2 min it video of flashes from. The hoax of clips from the begining starting with he. Memorial to the end. There was a coke can that said propafol. On it. The background music was. , I'm michael jackson...we all have a part of. Michael jackson. It was called mike and. The hoax. I asked. Her 4. Times where on. Youtube. She got it...wouldn't tweet bk!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:34 am

thanks,too Smile

also,is mjhoax worth to trust? I mean...isn't she just a fan like all of us who beLIEves? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:09 am

Back to Leahcim Noskcaj! New posts on his blog!

[ill share just the translation]

Monday, October 18 2010Pontos of contributing to the theory in Stunt This is it.
Everyone knows that THIS IS IT is suspect, many believe that MJ wore Stunts trials to record the scenes.

We will highlight here the first five points that reinforce this idea:

1 - MJ's father said he saw Stunts in the movie even before it was released ... We all know that JJ's father Michael said he believed he had Stunts at This Is It (And according to his words, he was talking not only of a stunt, and gave the idea that there was more of a stunt in the scene).

2 - This is it was recorded, almost nothing is live ... Contrary to what many have thought, THIS IS IT is a range of pre-recorded audio dubbing, either MJ or Stunts. Even the scenes where it is believed that MJ was singing live, in fact, was dubbing it (points below will indicate that).

3 - Many people believe that there was a stuntman in O2 Arena, and there are several points that indicate that ... Even though it's crazy fans, know that this thinking comes from half of the fans, we can not ignore them.

4 - THIS IS IT could have been a project for recording movie from the beginning, not the tests themselves for the tour ... We know there are several theories and evidence to show that THIS IS IT would be a movie from the beginning, and never a recording scenes for MJ's personnel file.

5 - Mike THIS IS IT appears wearing the same clothes, with different physical and there are several points that indicate that ... There are more chances that there Stunts than that there was not.

We will talk about each point:

MJ'S DAD SAYS THAT COULD HAVE THE MOVIE STUNTS:
http://www.tecontei.com.br/cinema/noticia/63448/produtores-de-this-is-it-negam-ter-usado-dubles-de-michael-jackson.html
(At this link exists from numerous sources that talk about the words of Father Michael)

Text: Those involved with the production of the documentary "This Is It" are furious over rumors that, instead of real images of Michael Jackson in his last days, have been used body doubles for the star.

According to website TMZ, when the controversy began earlier this month, Joe Jackson, Michael's father, insisted that the public would see on screen stunts. However, representatives from Sony, co-producer of the documentary, said that "the statement was just stupid and that no stuntmen were used in editing."

(Logic, SONY has never stated that I HAD NO STUNTS DVD, BUT THIS IS IT WOULD BE REASON REVOLUTION AMONG THE FANS, AND STRENGTHEN THE IDEA THAT FORGED MJ DEATH)

Well the only thing that matters here is that the PAI MJ Stunts saw the movie and knew that fans would see as well ... (This is happening, no?)

ALMOST NOTHING IS LIVE IN THIS IS IT:

I will only talk to one of the scenes that THIS IS IT is impossible to deny that there is at least one mount in the audio, a kind of editing that allows dubbing of who's on stage.

Remember Human Nature in This Is It?
Well, during the film, MJ starts talking about how the music would be talking ... And then he sings.

See the video above. Here he starts singing and talking.
Nobody knows what would be the introduction of Human Nature in This is it.

Now watch the video below:

Note that MJ sings the same way as the first video, but it appears only the audio track.
The interesting thing is that it's the same audio track of the movie, but on the audio track that is in the credits, we will see that exactly identical to the part that MJ shows up and starts talking about how he wanted the end of the music (with subliminal messages ).

(EVEN IF HE WAS ON STAGE MJ, MAKES NO DIFFERENCE, DUBBING ERA, THE BAND WAS MADE FOR AUDIO TESTING OF MUSIC ALL HUMAN NATURE)
Again, we do not know how would the introduction of music in HUMAN NATURE This is it, 'cause even she appears in the credits, and the audio track is exactly identical to the film, ie, it was live when he recorded the audio track before tests, but the scenes of the video were mixed audio track on a live, real dub, however, was not live at the time of recording the video.

I have one more point to show that the audio is not live.
When a sound is live, we can see clearly how tired the person, especially when he dances and sings at the same time, something that did not happen at any moment in This Is It.

O2 ARENA COULD HAVE RECEIVED A stuntman.

Half of fans around the world believe that O2 Arena was a stunt.
Well, I can not say anything, but I am one who believes that WAS NOT MIKE.
An example, Fabio LeahciM.
If it was so easy Fabio makes up the point of "tricking" thousands of people, because MJ could not?
The single feature that Fabio had was makeup (powder for face and an eye pencil).
Michael had the resources (plastic, latex masks, makeup ...)
People focused on the details of hands (I'll tell you about how to do this. Spend soybean oil in his hands, and spread just a little ... Then press your hand against the mirror and see what happens ...)
That's about how you make a latex mask ... The O2 Arena Stunt need much more than a face similar to MJ, he would need his hands and body ... Besides voice.
Well, the frames, if it existed, would have been taken from the hands of the original MJ. This would have to print a Latex glove identical to Mike's Original ... (Madness, can be ... Impossible, never)

THIS IS IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A MOVIE PROJECT FROM THE BEGINNING, AND NOT PERSONAL FILE FOR GRAPHICS MJ.

TII-1 was recorded in HD-quality Blu-Ray ...
2-Foran Extras cameras used for recording the scenes.
Thanks 3-introduction of the dancers in the film was recorded during the first trials.
4-O Auditorun was also recorded in HD (Choice of dancers).
5-generated video for They Do not Really Care About Us was also recorded in HD, using all the cameras available in the trials.
6-Michael Jackson was editing each scene after the tests recorded the video files were attended to "fix" the next tests, in detail and each scene was selected for the assembly of a single clip.

In Brebes post an article on the subject.

MJ IN DIFFERENT PHYSICAL OF THIS IS IT

First, let me tell you something I've been saying here.
The Nose MJ was NOT changed neither before nor during the tests.

But look:

Most of the scenes that he assumed that appears MJ dress shoes gold, we realize there are rarities in his appearance, noting that MJ wore was also dressed like that, but he wore a different jacket, silver (the same one used in Human Nature )
Watch this video below, I believe that even if there was a stuntman in This Is It, or more, would this video

and

Madness? Could be!

Portuguese to English translation
Well, this story will be "short and thick."
I'll show you some very compelling points, which over time has been gaining strength.

1 - Conference in O2 Arena:

The Red Curtain of Michael Jackson

When Michael "Died," a story about a Fake Death came immediately, and I remember that people focused on the red curtains.
Thsi Is The Final Curtain Call ...
"The opening of the curtains" was the subject of countless posts on hundreds of links that talk about the HD. But over time people have forgotten these curtains, or simply had no more to say about them.
Details: Red was featured on the site, on the day of the conference. Do not believe it was just coincidence, because there is ALL red.
2 - Criss Angel Believe:

Red Curtain Criss Angel

Criss Angel, magician hired by MJ a few years ago, was responsible for the magic that MJ was in his shows. I wonder today if Criss Angel would not do his magic on the Stage for This Is It .. But that answer I can give, but I can point out the main points to indicate where it came out my suspicion.
The Criss Angel Show, whose debut has been much controversy, brought nothing more and nothing less than the red curtains for the show. In addition, the show received the title Believe, which is very interesting.
While the name means BELIEVE Believe the LIE name is highlighted, you mean LIE.
It all know.

3 - The Red Curtain of Arnoud Bani

After Bani Arnould appear with unpublished photos of Michael Jackson, according to media reports, was done for the album Invincible, but it was decided not by the photo on the album, Paris made a esposição of unpublished photos of MJ, and Millaa .
Well, the interesting thing is that there are pictures of Michael Jackson, with the same face of the first pictures shown by Arnold Bani, also made by him, and which were now published in Paris with nothing more and nothing less than the red curtains.

Enough about the curtains.

Now let's talk about MJ's eyes:

Michael wants to tell us something sound your eyes.
Lately, it seems that MJ's eyes became a trademark;

It may just be coincidence ...

Let's see another interesting point
Cirque du Soleil will make a presentation in honor of MJ. This presentation will last possible months, reaching in 2012 the main concerts.
Well, look again at this picture:

1 - Cirque du Soleil
2 - Red Curtain
3 - Believe (Believe, Lie)
4 - The Eyes of MJ (Or similar)
5 - Criss Angel, Magic MJ

Another point I would like to show here:
This photo shows some "balls" and pretty clothes in MJ:

In new pictures, also has a photo with these "balls", only colored ...
Detail: In the first picture, there is emphasis on the eye, painted blue, and the hair is shorter in the second photo, the hair sticks longer, and eyes were also posted, but since in Dangerous ... Another detail is that in the second picture, these such "balls" are both in clothing, and elsewhere, and at the same time, these "balls" seems MAGIC:

Those eyes remind me Dangerous, dangerous reminds me of unpublished photos, the unpublished photos reminds me of Magic, magic CRISS ANGEL reminds me, reminds me of Criss Angel CIRQUE DU SOLEIL, Cirque du Soleil reminds me SHOW, Show me remember THIS IS IT.

Lending to the Poor Woman's blog for publishing the photos.
http://www.mulherpobre.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next