PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj

Go down 
+18
TheBatsBack
diane
truthmj062509
Christina robinson
encarna
Rogerrabbit
lilak2020
mjwendy
leahciM NoskcaJ
BehindTheMask
lovemjangel
moonwalk 11/19
KingIsAlive
t_ruth
byalovemj
deena
Captain_EO
Dirty Diana
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
lilak2020

lilak2020

Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:13 pm

Yes Leahcim as Diana said we are not trying to put you in any danger at all. We never purposely try to harm anyone we love Michael and we just want him back and we just hope he is safe.

Love you all

-Alex

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:56 pm

They are giving us clues, and information. We have to use it well, spread it to they who really need to know, and believe.

Like Leahcim would never come here, or release any video, if he didn't want us to talk about it, we just have to be careful with who we share this with. Never media. There is another way to spread great news.
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:45 pm

Leahcim
recepción a nuestra poca esperanza del cielo I usted tiene una estancia agradable, yo también espera que usted puede participar en nuestra búsqueda para la verdad. Usted debe entender que Michael tenía gran impacto en todas nuestras vidas que nunca perdimos la fe en él para un secound, pero nuestro amor vino eventual en el alto precio. We' a VE todo el tenido que para aguantar tanto angustia y pena desde michael' " de s; passing" , soo el jugar de mentira de mucha gente con nuestros corazones y las mentes por que decían ellas fueron conectadas con Michael, nuestro amor y respecto por Michael es eternamente fuertes y ninguna persona/personas cambiará nunca ese período. 

Leahcim welcome to our little heaven I hope you have a pleasant stay, I also hope you can participate in our quest for the truth.

You must understand Michael had great impact on all our lives we never lost faith in him, but our love eventually came at heavy price.

We've all had to endure so much heartache and greif since michael's "passing", soo many people lying playing with our hearts and minds by saying they were connected to michael,our love and respect for michael is eternally strong and no person/persons will ever change that period.

Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:16 am

well,well,well,while I was getting bored I checked twitter and found this!

http://twitter.com/LeahciMNJ2012 FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW! Wink

and this

http://leahcimnj.blogspot.com/2010/08/contra-resposta.html?spref=tw SUBSCRIBE! Wink

Here is the google translation: (Portuguese-English)

Tuesday, August 3 from 2010Contra-Response
LeahciM Brazil

People have forgotten the video, and clung on in conversation I had with MP.
I work with this since September last year (10 months as Leachim), and before that I worked with virtual information (not the point).
I knew all along that the owner of the blog was an eye out MulherPobre Leachims to find out if we were true or false.
She posted the two videos that we publish, and after that people began to spread information through other blogs and forums, and adding the channel as a friend, and also sent messages stressing the continuous channel requesting information that the FBI could not answer.
The idea was to just stay at Neverland Forum, and was from there that I received a call from someone (you know who I'm talking about) to participate in this community and answer questions (Part usable and partly disposable) that we could not answer at Neverland.
If I'm lying so far, correct me.
The whole world is watching us Leachims, and other forums and blogs that follow us from the beginning did not believe a word of what I said in MulherPobre.
You are the ones that rushed.
Believe that I hung with his own rope they gave me.
Unfortunately you are mistaken.
Not to be rude, much less ignorant, I was always the opposite of that, but someone who has an ounce of intelligence could see that those conversations are nothing but crap from beginning to end (the blog).
MulherPobre from the beginning he intended to expose the Leachims. She assumed the role of proving that the Leachims were false, regardless of whether people believed or not.
She, from the beginning, made it clear he did not believe a word they said (Truth MulherPobre?).
I've had my eye on numerous blogs and forums in Brazil, MJHD was just another place where I was present, the difference is that in other places I was quiet, disguised with another name or just used the name but did not interfere in Leachim information.
You simply used the Leachims, and then dismissed them.
From the start, few were really interested in information.
The dull most were expecting our first slip to end with us.
Well, I gave to Caesar what is Caesar's.
Did that crap, and then allowed them to publish MP.
It was not difficult to publish, she was crazy for it (The proof is that she has not only published the second conversation, but also the first, and so people have compared the conversations and draw their conclusions).
For you, it was the freedom.

The DESMARCARAMOS LECHIM.
You do not debunking anyone agree.
I took this mascara on their own.
A mascara that did not exist, and was dropped on their heads, because that's what you always believed.
Discovered the mind.
You have not found anything, agree.
I invented a truth to believe in it, in the end, I came to be lying now, not before.

(Excuse the manner of speaking, but that is what I have to say and not be silent because no one stopped to expose their thoughts).
The video masterpiece of Leachims for many of you are one of the stolen videos of Jermaine Jackson.
How did I steal? I'm a Fake from Brazil, are not I? Or will they?
Many believe that Michael is not in the video (and why does muitosainda believe it is Mike?).
And who is it? Who looks so much to confuse millions of people? (Perhaps a good stunt, or own Mike).

Many believe that Michael is yes (If yes, why are fakes, because we have it?)

So when did Michael danced "The Drill" in front of a camera for someone to write home (Note that only one person appears in the video, it is not collective, and nobody in the world have identical pictures).

Who hanged himself here were not the Leachims (that is 7, which is 3, which is one that is).

It is you who hanged themselves.

None of you know nothing about the video.
Just think and formulate theories about it, disregarding the facts.
People call the Leachims of contradictory.

We really are.

Only the most contradictory of what we are yourselves.

Someone (you never know what I'm talking about you) in this community just said I'm a Fake, but the video is really Mike.

Very interesting, is not it?
His will to us to be false is so great that the lady did not stop to think about anything, if the video is Michael, so how he came to my hands?
Stole? How?
And if the video is fake, then I'm not I'm wrong, because you believe it's true (We own this video, and it is Mike - Michael and two Leachims).
Wake up, have their responses and made secure prior to incriminate the decisions of Leachims, because where we make friends and enemies, all because people think they know, but in the end did not know anything.

To finish, I'll make a challenge.

I read somewhere that I am one, who somehow got the video, and I'm exploring and inventing his story.

All right, so let the challenge.

You guys (who know and discover everything) will prove to me that Michael is alive, and show me where he is (at least one recent image and INETITA).
You are not obligated to anything, but if within 60 days you can not prove they know and discover, it will be the Leachims show it to you.
(I guess we just have a video, is it?)
How about a new video, clearest, INETI, referencing you and proving the veracity of the date and character.
Who knows after that, you really understand what the purpose of the existence of Leachims.

Etam CHALLENGED.

(Blogs are important, and any link you want to participate in the challenge are invited)

and the comments:

mjelite said ...
My friend, okay for you to stop this farce, if true says soon if not also tells what the message because the poor souls are tired of so many lies.

If you can prove is real. MJ know about everyone knows even know things that you do not know.

LeahciM NoskcaJ said ...
If you really think you know something I do not know, then expose.
Let's see it.
I'll also explain within 60 days of my final proof.
Now, if you have any fear and accept the challenge, stay just waiting.
I doubt that anyone can by something in the air similar to what Leachims has to offer.
Maybe so, you can see we have something to give, and much to hide.

Then

http://leahcimnj.blogspot.com/2010/08/michael-jackson-was-threatened-with.html !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:26 am

Damn D...GREAT FIND and i mean GREAT. Now if leahcim is going to expose the truth and show that this is really michael then everyone will see that michael is alive. Now obviously Michael knows about all of this. So he must be ready to come back. This just puts the icing on the cake of Bam's day. This shows us now that Bam's day is coming and coming soon. Are you ready for this guys Shocked He's going to shock the world. Thanks D you are truly amazing.

LOVE YOU ALL I love you

-Alex
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:41 am

Ok Actually you noticed that...lol....and you don't have to say that 1 milion times tongue
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:57 am

I speak the truth D you are amazing this is great bounce

Love you all

-Alex
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:59 am

lilak2020 wrote:
Damn D...GREAT FIND and i mean GREAT. Now if leahcim is going to expose the truth and show that this is really michael then everyone will see that michael is alive. Now obviously Michael knows about all of this. So he must be ready to come back. This just puts the icing on the cake of Bam's day. This shows us now that Bam's day is coming and coming soon. Are you ready for this guys Shocked He's going to shock the world. Thanks D you are truly amazing.

LOVE YOU ALL I love you

-Alex

So would that make sense for a rebirth then on his birthday?? I've been thinking for a long time about a possibility of it and I did see that the Staples Center has nothing going on Aug 20- Sept 4....hmm....that's interesting.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:22 pm

KingIsAlive wrote:
lilak2020 wrote:

LOVE YOU ALL I love you

-Alex

So would that make sense for a rebirth then on his birthday?? I've been thinking for a long time about a possibility of it and I did see that the Staples Center has nothing going on Aug 20- Sept 4....hmm....that's interesting.

The rebirth theory makes sense again Wink this is veryyyyyyy CLOOOSEEEE
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:39 pm

YAY PROOF!

http://leahcimnj.blogspot.com/2010/08/o2-arena-real-fake.html

ah you have no idea how much i love Leahcim I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:47 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
YAY PROOF!

ah you have no idea how much i love Leahcim I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

D you just keep proving my point on how great you are..Great Find once again...Leahcim is really great giving us all this proof i can't wait to see what he shares next.

Love you all

-Alex
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:52 pm

lilak2020 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
YAY PROOF!

D you just keep proving my point on how great you are..Great Find once again...Leahcim is really great giving us all this proof i can't wait to see what he shares next.

Love you all

-Alex

oh...again... Rolling Eyes yes! I LOVE HIM SO MUUUCH I love you
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:59 pm

I believe what Leahcim has showed in the video, but not what he tried to show in the blog post.

I am 1% that it was Michael at O2 (which means 99% in Uri Geller's mathematical language.)

The reason why I came to this conclusion is.

-Where is the double now?
-How did he get a extremely successful surgery, when other people don't.
-Even detailed marks, EXACT same height, voice and "behavior."Even teeth! (Check page 4, link under.)

I've seen ONE good look alike, neither Navi or e'casanova. He clearly that he had MUCH make-up, but O2 "guy" (Michael) did not wear over dramatically much, it looked natural.

Michael wore the same shoes, same jacket, same jeans when he went with his kids to the studio, as O2 "guy" wore. Michael wore the same glasses in This Is It, and other occasions as O2 guy did.

If there is a double.. How can we know whether the person we have seen the last 20 years is Michael, or an imposter. This "O2-guy" has definitely worked for Michael in many years, if he exist. But then why would it matter if it wasn't Michael, because people simply has fallen in love with this impersonator, and why would Michael fake his death, when he had a professional look alike to go in media. Then I believe it was a double then who really needed to fake his death, and not Michael..

IF he had a double, it was only one. The O2 guy, a guy that 30% of MJs fans loved. He had the same talent, same moves. So any stunning proves, and I change my mind.

http://truthprevails.heavenforum.org/main-discussion-f4/some-photos-t41-30.htm <- Page 3 & 4

I just don't see the possibilities, but I would OF COURSE love to believe it, because it would explain SO much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsSp78gq8UQ <- Is this Michael?.. If it isn't.. Who am I fan of then?

Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:48 pm

I am sorry if it feels like I was angry, and trying to convert you to something. -

We all can be right, we just have to be be careful, right. I have faith in Leahcim, but I just don't agree. Maybe because he knows better, and that theory that there is a 99% identical double that looks like Michael scares me.

But anyways, I was "messing" around with PhotoShop. I can't say this is a honest picture, but I tried to be honest, and tried to get a perfect match, it wasn't easy because of different angles.

Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 3 Wasitr10
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:05 am

...this confuses me Embarassed

So are you all thinking Michael could return soon then?
Back to top Go down
encarna

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:03 am

I could not see any video
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:33 am

Is this the other blog of Leahcim's?

http://leahcimnoskcaj.wordpress.com/

:/
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:59 am

Hmm. Good find D. It defiantly could be another one of his. Wish i could read it though lol! Thanks fro sharing D!

Love you all

-Alex
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:02 am

Thanks and welcome Smile haha...use Google Translate...it isn't very good but you will understand what it says Wink
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Everythinh about Leachim Noskaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:33 am

I tried to look it up and it said its ben removed due to misused, or something like that???? scratch
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:34 am

it still works here Neutral
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Everythinh about Leachim Noskaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:40 am

Oh, I tried on youtube and it wouldn't wrk and I tried on my phone and I tried on the browser and that's what it said. Om confused. scratch
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:32 am

Yeah,I'm confused too. I already posted this but not where it should be. Sorry.

http://mulherpobre.com/2010/07/26/papo-no-msn/
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:40 pm

Okay,some other clues from our Leahcim...

This is a video posted by Leahcim on one of his YouTube channels and he also posted it on his blog:

See the title...

Retourn of History

Or Id better say

Retourn of History

As you know the correct spelling is "RETURN" and not "RETOURN" but at least i don't really think it was an intentionally made mistake because he is a smart guy.Furthermore,the blog entry is called the same as "RETOURN" so you can't make the same mistake twice.The video is really interesting,again that part "And piece by piece by piece mj is revealed etc"

Again the title, TOUR ... sounds weird,i don't know why but i don't think that Michael will have any more concerts when coming back,even if he will keep singing.But who knows... Wink
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:31 pm

Yes i did see this video and i really did not think much of it. You are just too smart D. I don't think Michael would go on another tour either. Maybe it is refering to the this is it tour. Maybe there are more clues in that. Could LeahciM be telling us too look more into that. Who knows. Great post D love you I love you

-Alex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next