PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj

Go down 
+18
TheBatsBack
diane
truthmj062509
Christina robinson
encarna
Rogerrabbit
lilak2020
mjwendy
leahciM NoskcaJ
BehindTheMask
lovemjangel
moonwalk 11/19
KingIsAlive
t_ruth
byalovemj
deena
Captain_EO
Dirty Diana
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:39 am

thank you Pia Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:37 am

Wow Very Happy great video's Pia! Thanks for sharing!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:17 pm

You're welcome Smile

I'm sorry to say that I don't really understand the point with these videos... do you??
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:56 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
You're welcome Smile

I'm sorry to say that I don't really understand the point with these videos... do you??

Not really lol! apart from the fact that there is more to TII than people think!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:39 pm

Hmm im not sure about what these videos are supposed to be telling us. I agree with you Emma saying that there is more to TII. I think Leachim may be trying to tell us that. But then when i look at the title "Dangerous" aside form it being the song played in the background maybe Leachim is telling us that Michael himself is in danger. scratch Any other ideas?

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:41 pm

New video

Looks like Leachim is cramming in a lot of videos today. Maybe he is telling us a comeback is soon to come Very Happy

-Alex
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:57 pm

Great find, Alex - thanks for sharing!

Well, there we had Michael leaving on the plane - which was probably exactly what he did when he "died" Wink

Did you notice the title of the video, in translation "TERMINATION OR HOME?" Shocked
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:50 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
Great find, Alex - thanks for sharing!

Well, there we had Michael leaving on the plane - which was probably exactly what he did when he "died" Wink

Did you notice the title of the video, in translation "TERMINATION OR HOME?" Shocked

I figured someone would translate the title. Thanks Smile

I also think the plane is representing Michael leaving like he did in 2009
I wonder if there will be a video representing Michael's return Very Happy

-Alex
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:28 pm

OR... if we go with the mirror or reversetheory, it could actually mean he's coming back!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Everythinh about Leachim Noskaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:54 pm

Ya,nice find. Just like jermane said in the interview, as he went to the airport, I mean the hospital lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:34 am

very interesteng Very Happy ..thx for sharing alex and pia...all thehse videos give us many clues Smile

Quote :
Just like jermane said in the interview, as he went to the airport, I mean the hospital lol!
...i like this clue (slip up) from Jermaine Razz lol
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Everythinh about Leachim Noskaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:50 am

Ya me to that's why I said it. The airplaine brought that in my mind. A big oopps!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:32 am

Hmm,plane huh? Maybe it is going to end like it began Surprised
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Everythinh about Leachim Noskaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:56 am

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:09 am

Quote :
I also think the plane is representing Michael leaving like he did in 2009

Plane! Probably all the things that had happened in 2009 will happen now,in the end of this hoax.Probably except the ambulance :/ Like a story with the same beginning and end. Still,the 'opening coffin' thing is the best for a comeback.
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Everythinh about Leachim Noskaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:18 am

Oh,ok I get ya. Ya that wld be awsome!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:20 am

Christina robinson wrote:
Oh,ok I get ya. Ya that wld be awsome!

Smile
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:49 am

Ya,nice find. Just like jermane said in the interview, as he went to the airport, I mean the hospital lol! lol!

Yeah, I have found a picture on a group on FB which could go along with Jermaine's slip up! I know this is going a little of topic but it is worth a look Razz
Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 6 Waybef10

Maybe Michael was on his way to Mexico before everything was ready to begin!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Everythinh about Leachim Noskaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:23 am

Ya I saw this on a video, good find! flower
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:25 am

Ya I saw this on a video, good find! flower

Thanks Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:51 am

Hey look, new video from leahcim!

What do you think the purpose of this is for? I have no idea!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:25 am

My screen is very dark, so I took a screenshot and made it lighter.
Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 6 Leahci10
To me, this guy doesn't look like the "Michael" we saw in the 'clinic' video at all. The purpose of this video? I don't know Emma, maybe just to confuse us? I'm really starting to lose respect for Leahcim, whoever they are...
I love you Pia
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:06 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
To me, this guy doesn't look like the "Michael" we saw in the 'clinic' video at all. The purpose of this video? I don't know Emma, maybe just to confuse us? I'm really starting to lose respect for Leahcim, whoever they are...
I love you Pia

I don't know what to think about him anymore, that's if i should say 'him'...there seems to be so many leahcim's now that are out there! The thing is i just don't understand is how the leahcim we all follow on youtube looks exactly like Mike one day and then this the next Exclamation scratch

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:44 pm

scratch i'm confused. Look at the title Man in the Mirror... Leachim and Fabio...He is Fabio? ok so first Leachim tells us he is Fabio. Then he asked is he Fabio? so i'm confused by this whole Fabio thing. I'm not sure what this video was supposed to show us. It showed me that Leachim is a really confusing guy.

-Alex
Back to top Go down
TheBatsBack

TheBatsBack

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:49 pm

Hii all, i'm new here. Been lurking for abit lol. Just curious about this guy. I'm abit worried to be honest. I think he is messing with us. I just don't know what to think anymore.:/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next