PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj

Go down 
+18
TheBatsBack
diane
truthmj062509
Christina robinson
encarna
Rogerrabbit
lilak2020
mjwendy
leahciM NoskcaJ
BehindTheMask
lovemjangel
moonwalk 11/19
KingIsAlive
t_ruth
byalovemj
deena
Captain_EO
Dirty Diana
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Everythinh about Leachim Noskaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:39 pm

Thanx for that!!! Smile ya its weird, I saw one that says, remember the monument? Remember the return? It was by him and had the begining of the tour with him marching with all the soulders and ends with his hisStory statue appering. That was cool. Thanx for the hook up!
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Everythinh about Leachim Noskaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:52 pm

Ya, there probly is. I saw another video, real short, it has a picture of mj with a paper and a recording with his voice on it and someone else and mj says it is, allmost done, the other voice says they're gettin sick of this sh**! And mj says it is me mike its almost done. They where aurguing kinda bk and forth for a min and it was scratchy or statiky phone call for a min then just stops. I wonder what that's all about? sunny
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:36 pm

Christina, do you have a link to that video?

About the new video and that part of the title "retourn", that must mean something, since the other video "Return of History" was spelled correctly, right? Good work, Diana!
I love you Pia
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Everythinh about Leachim Noskaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:00 pm

Ya, its called "Monument? Remember the Return? hhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PvRYnBfZyI&sns=em
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Everythinh about Leachim Noskaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:24 pm

Check out this video, THRILLER. hhttp://wwwyoutube.com/watch?v=TPLAOgodpA&sns=em
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:45 am

Thank You and thanks Chris for the videos! Really caught my eyes Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Everythinh about Leachim Noskaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:45 am

You are welcome, I found those and 2 others that grabed my eye. I havnt seen before. One from Leahcim is smoothCriminal and one other that's new with mjs voice on it talking to someone. Its short but I can't make out everythin they say. If anyone wants those two, I can dwnload em to. You really have to dig around in weird places to find em! cheers
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Everythinh about Leachim Noskaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:57 am

ONE INTERESTING FACT I FOUND OUT ABOUT AUGUST 2010. This August has 5 Sundays, 5 Mondays, & 5 Teusdays All in 1 month. Happens only 823 YEARS!!!! ITS A MONEY SYMBOL AND VERRY GOOD LUCK!! YOU LISTINING, MJ?! Love. You. Angel Face!!! king king queen
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:30 am

Christina robinson wrote:
ONE INTERESTING FACT I FOUND OUT ABOUT AUGUST 2010. This August has 5 Sundays, 5 Mondays, & 5 Teusdays All in 1 month. Happens only 823 YEARS!!!! ITS A MONEY SYMBOL AND VERRY GOOD LUCK!! YOU LISTINING, MJ?! Love. You. Angel Face!!! king king queen

Wow that must mean something to Michael. I think this is just another clue to our birthday theory. Thanks for sharing.

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Everythinh about Leachim Noskaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:38 am

Your welcome, I thought of that and the numbers jumped out at me, hoping its a clue mj wld no about!! king king king
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:24 pm

the real leahcim didnt make those videos. there are 7 fake leahcims the real leahcim has been using his account for over 3 years. He is actually a really sweet guy ive talked to him before. So whatever u thought about leahcim is wrong soooo moving on...
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Everythinh about Leachim Noskaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:01 pm

Oh, k thank: )
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:11 pm

7 huh?! Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: New video from LeahcimNoskcaJ   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:27 am

Posted on facebook just 10 minutes ago...

Description:
"In this video you can see the similarities of the face. The chin is identical to the LeahciM."
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Everythinh about Leachim Noskaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:34 am

Good find! But I'm keeping my opinion on this to myself. Last time I replied I was told I was wrong and just moooove on. (You can see who) thanx for shareing!! cheers scratch king
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:45 am

Christina robinson wrote:
Good find! But I'm keeping my opinion on this to myself. Last time I replied I was told I was wrong and just moooove on. (You can see who) thanx for shareing!! cheers scratch king
Thank you, Christina!
As far as I know, everyone has the right to their own opinion in this forum, and the truth is no one knows anything for sure about the hoax except Michael, right? So don't bother if someone tells you to moooove on Wink
I love you Pia
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Everythinh about Leachim NoskajThank you!!!   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:02 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:57 am

Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Everythinh about Leachim Noskaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:05 am

Hey, did you notice the screen on that video? Someone is listining to us! Remember we talked about his featers that his chin in the lower left corner looked different than mikes,had a beard and shape, he changed it no hair and looks like mikes!!! Other features where changed too!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:08 am

Now this is very interesting... they removed the first video posted today and replaced it with the on e Tom just posted... scratch
Back to top Go down
diane

diane

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:06 pm

todos los 7 means ALL 7 cheers
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:48 pm

I enlarged the picture from the video...
Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 4 Leahci11
... and as we can see, MJ (if it's him) is holding the picture that is supposed to be on the cover of his new album, which is said to be called "The Future" and come out in November this year.

Why would he hold that particular picture if he didn't wanted to tell us something??
This must be one of the best clues so far cheers
Thank you, Michael I love you
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Everythinh about Leachim Noskaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:56 pm

I only noticed the pictures where changed not that, Awsome find!! When is it coming out
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:31 pm

I don't know, it says Nov 22 in the video, but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:14 pm

yeah the pic he is holding up from the album cover is a huge clue! Compare Michael's chin to the guy in the other pics! Is it me or are they identical?!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj   Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everything about Leahcim Noskcaj
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next